Author Topic: the official "i'm drunk and shouldn't be posting, but don't give a fuck" thread  (Read 562 times)

Al Bundy

Removed AUTOPLAY
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CLXrA7X-tV8&amp;fmt=18" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CLXrA7X-tV8&amp;fmt=18</a>

i don't fuck with squares yadamadigg?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 01:51:59 AM by Al Bundy »

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I could "think" of 10,000 things to do while I'm drunk. Posting on an internet message board is not one of them.

jeromechickenbone

I went out and got fucked up after work today.  2 of my good friends from work got fuckin canned straight outta the blue today so I took them out for drinks.  Then I was puttin in work on this broad that I met last weekend, she blew me up at 10 tonight and my dumb ass was already out cold on the couch.  The shit I go through.

J Bananas

time for better drinking music al.

Al Bundy

find me a better patron song

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't even really like posting when I'm drunk. All the typos just slow me down badly

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I've never posted 100% drunk, but I've been on this board a few times after coming down from a night of drinking, and man, posting here is a lot different when I'm in that mindset. LOL.

Piffmeister2008

I could "think" of 10,000 things to do while I'm drunk. Posting on an internet message board is not one of them.

Wooooord! Y'all got some serious problems if you're getting drunk and start posting on a messageboard.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I see nothing wrong or wack about posting on a message board drunk.  I've gotten home around 2am-5am drunk and surfed the web, it's no big deal.  It's either that or watch TV until I get sleepy. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^Seriously...It's easy to tell who the rookster drinkers are by reading their posts. Some of these dudes strike me as the type who've never even had a drink in their life, yet still decide to front. "OMG! You go online high/drunk?!".. As if you somehow get sucked into a different world when you're not sober. LOL. Life is life.

J Bananas

if you're drunk and surfing the web and you feel good and want others to know, and you happen to post regularly somewhere, why the fuck not? you nerds are kidding yourselves like "oh i would never be caught drunk on the internet i'm always out ballin"...let the drunk ppl on dubcc have their shine if the feel good.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
+1 bundy

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Wooooord! Y'all got some serious problems if you're getting drunk and start posting on a messageboard.
cant wait for the pics to pop up..lol...props for you still tryin though...

herpes

Word to Javi and NIK.  Sometimes you come home drunk and surf the web.  And sometimes you have a real rough week and money is tight so you get a bottle of something and chill at home.

Al Bundy

lol i don't remember making this thread