Author Topic: Big Wy Attemps To "Lift The West Up" [Audio]  (Read 356 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Big Wy Attemps To "Lift The West Up" [Audio]
« on: June 26, 2008, 04:20:20 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

Inglewood OG Big Wy of Tha Relativez has always been vocal when it comes to his opinion on the state of the West Coast and what needs to be done about it. Further making his point, Wy just sent over an exclusive track that he recorded over Jay Rock's "Lift Me Up" instrumental called "Lift The West Up".

On the track, Wy urges The Game and Spider Loc to squash their beef, comments on the beef between DJ Warrior and DJ Strong and calls for DJ Skee to be named program director of Power 106.

These are just a few of the things he touches on, make sure to check out "Lift The West Up" below:

Big Wy - Lift The West Up

AnybodyKilla

Re: Big Wy Attemps To "Lift The West Up" [Audio]
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 04:41:53 PM »
Whys this fat fuck always rapping over other peoples beats? LOL, tell dude to get some of his own production and drop a damn abum already!!!

K-9

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 05:03:12 PM »
Ch33rz, BUT IT AINT REALLY NO BEEF  SPIDER THE ONLY ONE WHO KEEPS TALKING ABOUT NIGGA STILL MAD AFTER 240  BARS

WESSIDESLUV07

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 05:40:54 PM »
thre's no beef between warrior and strong that is some business shit and i think strong got beef with other peoples but why even talk bout this all this is closed chapter , how bout people stay on the grind, stay positive and make good music , thats what would work end of the day , cause there's a lots people from dj's , producers to artist are making moves ,anybody that is not making moves maybe needs to re think and re do their goal plan, its hard everywhere you go no matter where you at , lets not blame all the shit happened in past on the west coast , lets make good music, this is 2008 not 90's anymore the game changed,

big wy got good music and so as spider and so as game , they just gotta keep pushing and things will come.. and beef always been part of this biz , since day one .. so why people care so much, lets get moves and the money.. then everything is cool..

Black Gloves

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 05:53:42 PM »
damn he flowed on this one.

"game & spider nigga squash they beef, cuz it was started by a nigga that dont care the least"

realest shit eva, thats what everybody been saying but spider is a puppet. 50 got his hand so far up his pussy its funny.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »

"game & spider nigga squash they beef, cuz it was started by a nigga that dont care the least"

realest shit eva, thats what everybody been saying but spider is a puppet. 50 got his hand so far up his pussy its funny.

50 doesnt even talk to Spider LOL. They only talk to each other once in a blue moon to see how things are going n shit, Spider even said that himself. He can go months on end without talking to him. 50 dont give a shit about him. BUT when Spider has a hit, which will be never, then 50 would take it into consideration. 50 shoulda just dropped him when the Blutiful World singles took off, thats the biggest buzz Spiders ever had, he fucked up!!!

westrisingagain

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 06:39:44 PM »
the rap aint that tight itself but the message is great big wy did his thang. i really wish this kind of track would spread. that line to the new west was ill

Black Gloves

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 07:31:26 PM »

50 doesnt even talk to Spider LOL. They only talk to each other once in a blue moon to see how things are going n shit, Spider even said that himself. He can go months on end without talking to him. 50 dont give a shit about him. BUT when Spider has a hit, which will be never, then 50 would take it into consideration. 50 shoulda just dropped him when the Blutiful World singles took off, thats the biggest buzz Spiders ever had, he fucked up!!!

Yep, basically.

REALEST SHIT ABOUT THE SPIDER LOC/G-UNIT SITUATION

2 reasons 50 signed Spider Loc

1. When people say that Spider Loc was signed to G-Unit to go against Game, their respons always like "Spider Loc was signed before Game got kicked out", might be true, however 50 said himself that him and Games relationship was dead way before that. He said it just recently like yesterday or something.

Spider got signed because 50 figured that if he signed a Westcoast act and when Spi & Game two start beefin with each other, 50 would still have enough support from at least half of the Westcoast, mostly those who dislikes Game and choose to side with Spider. That's what he figured.

And

2. Spider Loc got signed to care of all the heat from Game towards him on the West, and other rappers on the West that dont really like 50 or G-Unit. So Spider basically is a bodyguard when he's in LA

Plus this:

50 have said this like 5 times now. He says that whenever he or somebody from G-Unit is on the West and try to get there record played in the clubs and whatnot, people dont fuck with it and says "fool this is the West, fuck that G-Unit shit" and then "They start throwing up the W". Basically what hes saying is that Game has alot of pull with the fans on the West.

So he brought Spider on cuz he figured if he had a Westcoast figure, he'd get spins there STILL, even though Game left and started dissing em cuz he figured Spider would gain fans and support.

Lloyd Banks said it himself, "50 was not tryna do what was best for Game, he was tryna do what was best for him". So what in the fuck makes you think he's tryna do whats best for Spider Loc when he barely generates any money to 50, doesnt have any fans, doesnt have a hit record or anything at all??

And not only that but that right there should tell you, that one of the reasons he signed Spider was to get more radio spins and more spins in the clubs.

To sum it up in 1 sentence: 50 signed Spider Loc for his own sake.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 07:34:00 PM by Black Gloves »

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 07:33:11 PM »
I am mad he took someone else beat that I really liked & ruined it by rapping on it.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

bigwy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 07:41:49 PM »
I am mad he took someone else beat that I really liked & ruined it by rapping on it.
dam homie my bad one day il be fresh lol

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2008, 07:43:57 PM »
he talks about unifying shit beteween everybody, even dj's. and then talks about starting a movement behind dj skee? thats some backwards ass shit. should have kept the raps about the rappers beefing cause he is confused about the dj warrior/djthong situation cause i'm positive if dj thong did to big wy what he did to bishop, strong would be in the hospital or worse so this song is officially bad and misinformed
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 07:45:37 PM by simon »

bigwy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 08:24:33 PM »
he talks about unifying shit beteween everybody, even dj's. and then talks about starting a movement behind dj skee? thats some backwards ass shit. should have kept the raps about the rappers beefing cause he is confused about the dj warrior/djthong situation cause i'm positive if dj thong did to big wy what he did to bishop, strong would be in the hospital or worse so this song is officially bad and misinformed
dont get me wrong fam bishop my nigga im just saying because im in these meetings everyday with the ones that sighn the checks and thats why buisness is down on the coast if everyone would play there role we will be straight yeah but but never twist it bishop is my young nigga fa life i wasnt refering to there issue im talking bout djs just playing ther role and focusing on moving up and no disrepect to any pds at any station i just want to see my folks in power that rep the west warrior skee nik bean strong fingaz julio g ill will all of em im doing my part wait till niggaz here the soo whoop album i just want us on top im the dopest mc but im true west coast gangata rapper rip mix master spade

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 08:39:32 PM »
I FUCKS WITH BIG WY...DUDE PUT IN WORK AND IS AN OG....  DUDES ALLOWED TO SPEAK HIS MIND REGARDLESS WHAT TRACK IT IS AND I'MA LISTEN

h2k4

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2008, 08:50:04 PM »
dam homie my bad one day il be fresh lol

LOL!

D-Stress

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2008, 01:09:58 AM »
i dont like big wy no more.
miss the BOW days.