Author Topic: Dr. Dre wanted 50 to work with Bishop, but 50 declined?  (Read 1359 times)

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
Re: Dr. Dre wanted 50 to work with Bishop, but 50 declined?
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 09:39:30 AM »
not dissin on any one on here but, Why the fuc does this shit even make it to us ?? this is sume bitch ass gossip for the Beauty-Shop !!!
im sorry but you young cats probly cant live with-out knowing stupid shit like this.

side-note....Who Really Listen's To That 50 Cent Garbage ANyway ???.... ???
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2008, 10:01:52 AM »
not dissin on any one on here but, Why the fuc does this shit even make it to us ?? this is sume bitch ass gossip for the Beauty-Shop !!!
im sorry but you young cats probly cant live with-out knowing stupid shit like this.

well the gossip culture is very strong, and gossip is allowed in here so i'm not surprised at all  ;)

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2008, 12:03:21 AM »

well the gossip culture is very strong, and gossip is allowed in here so i'm not surprised at all  ;)

respect that but dont get all sad n hurt feelins i mean this is from the ''rumor '' section if im not mistaken rite
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)