Author Topic: Dr. Dre wanted 50 to work with Bishop, but 50 declined?  (Read 1358 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dr. Dre wanted 50 to work with Bishop, but 50 declined?
« on: June 27, 2008, 08:02:34 AM »
http://allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2008/06/27/20231687.aspx

50 CENT HELPS RAPPERS

Rumor has it, 50 Cent is trying to help D-Tay – former rapper down with Young Buck. D-Tay has been on the internet talking a lot and 50 Cent is supposedly trying to get D-Tay a record deal. I don’t think it will be with G-unit. From what I heard, 50 Cent helped Maino get a record deal. Tony Yayo's is going to drop after T.O.S. and Yayo will have features from Maino, Uncle Murda, Freeway and maybe even Juelz Santana. Rumor has it Dr. Dre wanted 50 Cent to work with Bishop Lamont, but 50 declined.

Lunatic

Re: Dr. Dre wanted 50 to work with Bishop, but 50 declined?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 09:02:06 AM »
^what a moron
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shango

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 09:08:50 AM »
Who could blame him? Last time he did dre a favor like that game thought that he was the best rapper ever and he made his album on his own.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Black Gloves

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 09:11:06 AM »
lol @ ppl being suprised.

as soon as 50 start beefin with someone, he tries to split up a group/homies.

like when Game got kicked out, he gave Spider a spot on G-Unit to diss Game, and even wanted to sign Fase label (the Brazil N Wilmington shit) to G-Unit if im right? but Fase said no.

when the Camron beef popped off, 50 helped Jim Jones with the record deal

and now when Buck is out, he tryna help D-Tay

Lazar

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 09:37:17 AM »
Better for Bishop  ::)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 09:48:49 AM »
More verses by actually good rappers with Bishop then, oh what a pitty! I CAN'T TAKE THIS!!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 09:50:51 AM »
I don't believe that. Bishop is really cool with Whoo Kid, way before the record deal and has shouted out 50 & Yayo several times. I see no reason for this, Bishop even said they were in the studio kicking it when Curtis was being mixed & mastered. Unless whe are talking about executive producing the whole album and taking him under his wing like Game but I doubt that.

BTW it's amazing the amount of hate 50 recieves. All Hip Hop rumours section is just as bad as Mediatakeout but as soon as something is said about 50 everybody miracleously believes it.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 10:03:28 AM »
if i was bishop id decline to work with 50, all he needs is one track with dre rapping to ignite a buzz.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 10:23:55 AM »
if i was bishop id decline to work with 50, all he needs is one track with dre rapping to ignite a buzz.

I know right? He should not work with 50 cent at all.....How about he work with Kurupt that will blow Bishop up. ::)

Black Gloves

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 10:49:10 AM »
I don't believe that. Bishop is really cool with Whoo Kid, way before the record deal and has shouted out 50 & Yayo several times. I see no reason for this, Bishop even said they were in the studio kicking it when Curtis was being mixed & mastered. Unless whe are talking about executive producing the whole album and taking him under his wing like Game but I doubt that.

BTW it's amazing the amount of hate 50 recieves. All Hip Hop rumours section is just as bad as Mediatakeout but as soon as something is said about 50 everybody miracleously believes it.

lmao keep cryin bitch

EVERY EVERY EVERY TIME 50 opens his mouth  you fans eat it up so now u wanna cry when people say shit and we believe it?

50 could say Oprah aint even black and u niggas (50 stans) would eat it up

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 12:25:05 PM »
Im happy Bishop aint workin with him, it would probably get all fucked up like the Game shit, but they would sound nice together. But as far as Tay, hes cool, i hope he gets signed soon, i wanna hear some shit new shit from him!!!

D~Nice

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2008, 12:30:57 PM »
Being in the paragraph it says rumor, I will take it as such until Bishop or 50 say otherwise.

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2008, 12:32:05 PM »
Being in the paragraph it says rumor, I will take it as such until Bishop or 50 say otherwise.
put perfectly
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D~Nice

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2008, 12:36:23 PM »
lol @ ppl being suprised.

as soon as 50 start beefin with someone, he tries to split up a group/homies.

like when Game got kicked out, he gave Spider a spot on G-Unit to diss Game, and even wanted to sign Fase label (the Brazil N Wilmington shit) to G-Unit if im right? but Fase said no.

when the Camron beef popped off, 50 helped Jim Jones with the record deal

and now when Buck is out, he tryna help D-Tay

D-Tay got some skills on the mic. I would not mind hearing more from him if he would focus and stay off that soft white.