Author Topic: Spider Loc - West Kept Secret  (Read 553 times)

Desert Lord

Spider Loc - West Kept Secret
« on: June 27, 2008, 10:50:17 AM »
man, i really didn't like all his haterizm actions we heard about...i think he needs to squash all that beefs and he should stop to represent g-unit.
but besides that i had the chance to listen to "west kept secret" and i got to say that spider really have talent...dude have style, dude can rap and he have good beats on that album.
i just heard him at the "disfunktional family OST" before and i was not really fellin him, so i never listen to his other stuff but now i know better.
i think people who say he have no talent never heard the album. give him a chance.

D~Nice

Re: Spider Loc - West Kept Secret
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 11:34:00 AM »
That album was cool, but alot of the dislike for him comes with the fans he has. Or stans whatever suits.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 12:21:08 PM »
That album was cool, but alot of the dislike for him comes with the fans he has. Or stans whatever suits.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 03:53:07 PM »
man, i really didn't like all his haterizm actions we heard about...i think he needs to squash all that beefs and he should stop to represent g-unit.
but besides that i had the chance to listen to "west kept secret" and i got to say that spider really have talent...dude have style, dude can rap and he have good beats on that album.
i just heard him at the "disfunktional family OST" before and i was not really fellin him, so i never listen to his other stuff but now i know better.
i think people who say he have no talent never heard the album. give him a chance.
[/quote/]
Here's what it is 50% of it is people dont take the time to listen to anybody who isn't marketed and promoted. There are very little hip hop heads real hip hop heads how it was back in the day where a nigga didn't have to be mainstream for niggaz to like him. The other 50% is if you aint in the Snoop,Dre,Game circle these people who started listening to hip hop in 2000 or 2001 aint gonna fuck with you and this site has a gang of them just read the responses to people who aint in that circle. And after every anti spider loc post the put gunot or blackwallstreet like its a gang thing or something. Them not being brought up around hip hop and just jumping into when they was 15 or 16 years old they missed out and now the assuming how hip hop goes and they fucking it up.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 04:13:36 PM »
Yeah that albums actually kinda dope, if you aint a fan of spider just listen to "Things Change" featuring 50 and Banks, maybe its cos 50 kills the hook but that tracks sick! His flow can sound pretty wack sometimes but he can pull off a few dope tracks

Black Gloves

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 04:36:32 PM »
[/quote/]
Here's what it is 50% of it is people dont take the time to listen to anybody who isn't marketed and promoted. There are very little hip hop heads real hip hop heads how it was back in the day where a nigga didn't have to be mainstream for niggaz to like him. The other 50% is if you aint in the Snoop,Dre,Game circle these people who started listening to hip hop in 2000 or 2001 aint gonna fuck with you and this site has a gang of them just read the responses to people who aint in that circle. And after every anti spider loc post the put gunot or blackwallstreet like its a gang thing or something. Them not being brought up around hip hop and just jumping into when they was 15 or 16 years old they missed out and now the assuming how hip hop goes and they fucking it up.

ima black dude, ive listened to hiphop since the early 90s...and Spider is the worst rapper ive heard. And not only people on this site thinks that. Go outside and youll see the same shit. Go to Allhiphop youll see the same, SOHH whatever fool.

U tryna justify things by saying that everybody that say he wack is a Game stan or started likin rap in 2001?? lmao check yourself and get real with yourself. NOBODY that listened to hiphop since the 80s or 90s should accept this dude u faggot. This nigga got lik 20 fans and they ALL started listening to hiphop since 2003 when 50 blew up. And they only like Spider cuz of his image.

Hes wack stop cryin not everybody on this site like Game, Game is my favorite rapper right now,  but i like Buck, i like Banks...so why do u think i hate Spider?? u cant say its because hes on G-Unit...NO U STUPID FOOL ITS BECAUSE HES GARBAGE!!!

AND I KNOW THAT URE AFFILIATED WITH HIM SO STOP TRYING U AINT GONNA CHANGE NOBODY OPINION U CRYIN ASS FAGGOT

Thats what all Spider fans are...Game haterz...How come every post u have has something about Game???? Its because you know Spiders talent doesnt hold no weight u just tryna get Game fans to flip on him and become Spider Loc fans.

What does Spider have?

Flow? NO
Lyrics? HEEEEEEELL NO
Beats? Sometimes
Hooks? Nope, lmao at Deez Weirdos hook..and you talking about Game cant do no hook when he wrote a hook for Chris Brown on Nas album and about 95% of his hooks on LAX?
Wordplay? Nope

so what does he haaaaaaaaaaave????

U wont come up with nothing other then "ooh u just a Game fan" or u will compare him with Game...that right there should tell u that u niggas are Game haterz..not Spider fans...Spider is truly the worst rapper ive ever heard

The nigga 4 Bent was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Spider

Spider Loc is garbage and im tired of his fucking street team being hear tryna make people flip on Game and like Spider...HES WACK. GARBAGE. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!

It doesnt not have anything to do with people siding with Dre, Snoop or Game.

People like Jay Rock here, Clyde, K-Dot, Glasses, Bishop, and all the others...why do u think nobody like Spider? CUZ HE GARBAGE MUTHAFUCKA!! GET IT GAAAAAAAAAAARBAGE!!!!

THIS NIGGA HERE TALKING ABOUT GAME CANT DO THIS GAME CANT DO THAT.........WHAT CAN SPIDER LOC DOOO?????!!! PLEAZE TELL ME A GOOD HOOK HE DONE?? TELL ME HOW MANY HITS HE HAVE?? HOW MANY FANS??
NO GOOD VERSES NOTHING!!! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP U HOE ASS NIGGA

Stop crying writing fucking essays on this site and go home and suck his dick if thatz what u into u faggot.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 05:03:14 PM »
Yeah that albums actually kinda dope, if you aint a fan of spider just listen to "Things Change" featuring 50 and Banks, maybe its cos 50 kills the hook but that tracks sick! His flow can sound pretty wack sometimes but he can pull off a few dope tracks

Yah, everybody likes Things Change, thats actually Spiders best track!!!

D~Nice

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 05:10:01 PM »

Big Blacc Boots with Ice Cube is dope too.

Desert Lord

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 06:05:57 PM »
don't forget "blutiful world" and it's remix

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 06:30:06 PM »
don't forget "blutiful world" and it's remix

Blueredpurple one was the best lol!!!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 10:16:33 PM »
[/quote/]

ima black dude, ive listened to hiphop since the early 90s...and Spider is the worst rapper ive heard. And not only people on this site thinks that. Go outside and youll see the same shit. Go to Allhiphop youll see the same, SOHH whatever fool.

U tryna justify things by saying that everybody that say he wack is a Game stan or started likin rap in 2001?? lmao check yourself and get real with yourself. NOBODY that listened to hiphop since the 80s or 90s should accept this dude u faggot. This nigga got lik 20 fans and they ALL started listening to hiphop since 2003 when 50 blew up. And they only like Spider cuz of his image.

Hes wack stop cryin not everybody on this site like Game, Game is my favorite rapper right now,  but i like Buck, i like Banks...so why do u think i hate Spider?? u cant say its because hes on G-Unit...NO U STUPID FOOL ITS BECAUSE HES GARBAGE!!!

AND I KNOW THAT URE AFFILIATED WITH HIM SO STOP TRYING U AINT GONNA CHANGE NOBODY OPINION U CRYIN ASS FAGGOT

Thats what all Spider fans are...Game haterz...How come every post u have has something about Game???? Its because you know Spiders talent doesnt hold no weight u just tryna get Game fans to flip on him and become Spider Loc fans.

What does Spider have?

Flow? NO
Lyrics? HEEEEEEELL NO
Beats? Sometimes
Hooks? Nope, lmao at Deez Weirdos hook..and you talking about Game cant do no hook when he wrote a hook for Chris Brown on Nas album and about 95% of his hooks on LAX?
Wordplay? Nope

U wont come up with nothing other then "ooh u just a Game fan" or u will compare him with Game...that right there should tell u that u niggas are Game haterz..not Spider fans...Spider is truly the worst rapper ive ever heard

The nigga 4 Bent was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Spider

Spider Loc is garbage and im tired of his fucking street team being hear tryna make people flip on Game and like Spider...HES WACK. GARBAGE. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!

People like Jay Rock here, Clyde, K-Dot, Glasses, Bishop, and all the others...why do u think nobody like Spider? CUZ HE GARBAGE MUTHAFUCKA!! GET IT GAAAAAAAAAAARBAGE!!!!

THIS NIGGA HERE TALKING ABOUT GAME CANT DO THIS GAME CANT DO THAT.........WHAT CAN SPIDER LOC DOOO?????!!! PLEAZE TELL ME A GOOD HOOK HE DONE?? TELL ME HOW MANY HITS HE HAVE?? HOW MANY FANS??

Stop crying writing fucking essays on this site and go home and suck his dick if thatz what u into u faggot.

[/quote

Why everytime I post something you always tryin to ride dick fall back off me nigga damn. Stop lying nigga you a fat white boy from utah excuse me from europe who started listening to rap back in 2000. Stop riding my dick.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 10:21:55 PM »
[/quote/]

What does Spider have?

Flow? NO
Lyrics? HEEEEEEELL NO
Beats? Sometimes
Wordplay? Nope

Why everytime I post something you always tryin to ride dick fall back off me nigga damn. Stop lying nigga you a fat white boy from utah excuse me from europe who started listening to rap back in 2000. Stop riding my dick.

And big 4 was the best nigga to never make it. RIP. He also was games muscle young hootie already exposed that.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2008, 10:26:06 PM »

Hell nah dude you trippin.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2008, 10:30:42 PM »
And while were talkin about 4 bent game is so foul the nigga was talkin down  bout the nigga the day after his funeral. Young hootie is also the source of that.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2008, 01:49:25 AM »
And while were talkin about 4 bent game is so foul the nigga was talkin down  bout the nigga the day after his funeral. Young hootie is also the source of that.

Young Hootie went crazy cause Game brought cameras to the funeral lol!!!