Author Topic: Baron Davis Opts Out???  (Read 271 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Baron Davis Opts Out???
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2008, 05:34:02 PM »
hes a Clipper

official
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2008, 05:43:06 PM »
Welcome home B.Diddy.
The Clipper's bandwagon has officialy taken off..... 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2008, 05:48:15 PM »
he shoulda went to New York the Knicks would probably throw stupid money at him
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2008, 05:59:03 PM »
Baron Davis shocked the Warriors by opting out of his contract on Monday. Imagine their surprise now.

Baron Davis

Davis

NBA front-office sources told ESPN.com's Marc Stein that the guard reached a verbal agreement with the Clippers on Tuesday night and will sign a new multiyear contract with Los Angeles after the leaguewide moratorium on signings and trades is lifted July 9.

Davis was in line to make $17.8 million in the last year of his deal with the Warriors, but after telling the team that he wanted to stay, opted out at the last minute.

Sources told ESPN.com that Davis, 29, will receive a five-year deal worth an estimated $65 million.

Forward Elton Brand also opted out of his contract with the Clippers on Monday, and speculation quickly began that the team would try to keep Brand and sign Davis. This scenario is only possible if the Clippers renounce the rights of Corey Maggette and Brand takes a slight pay cut.

Sources say the Clippers are expected to do just that and quickly reach a verbal agreement to bring back Brand.

Maggette opted out of his deal on Monday as well.

Davis averaged 21.8 points, 7.6 assists and 4.7 rebounds last season for a Warriors team that won 48 games but did not make the playoffs.

LOL holy shit I really didn't see this coming

Sparegeez

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2008, 06:14:56 PM »
I guess I gotta change my sig no :-\

Fuck you Baron