Author Topic: It's official: Dani Alves signed to FCBarcelona  (Read 78 times)

Elano

It's official: Dani Alves signed to FCBarcelona
« on: July 01, 2008, 04:38:51 PM »

Alves is in Barcelona. There was no hiding the Brazilian’s excitement at signing for Barça, something he considered an important challenge, both professionally and personally.

“It is a very important challenge in my life and my career. I am hungry to start playing and the sooner the better so I can show that they did not make a mistake with me.” Those were Daniel Alves’ first words in Barcelona, speaking to Barça TV and www.fcbarcelona.cat.

Dream to play for Barça
Dani Alves considers coming to Barça to be like a dream come true. “I am very happy to be living this dream” he said. “Not just my dream, but that of so many others that would like to be in my place right now.” As for making his first debut he just can’t wait “for the moment to play for FC Barcelona to arrive, the sooner the better”.

A reward
He then said that signing for Barça “is a wonderful reward for all the work I have done until now.” On moving from Sevilla to Barcelona he said “it is a switch from a great club to one that is the same or even better. It is a cause for joy and satisfaction to know that Barça put their interest in me and for me to be able to form part of this new project.”

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/barcelona/es/desarrollo/1141038.html

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: It's official: Dani Alves signed to FCBarcelona
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 06:06:20 PM »
Good move

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 01:58:29 PM »
great buy the guy is a brilliant player

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Elano

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 06:48:21 AM »
Not just good,it's a GREAT move...