Author Topic: The Dark Knight's Official Hype/Review Thread  (Read 4786 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: The Dark Knight's Official Hype/Review Thread
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2008, 09:37:09 PM »
We need Bane. Someone call up Brock Lesnar. He's been available since 2003.

can he act? he has the look. Bane almost killed Batman in the comics, and is a perfect example of drugs gone wild in the drug infested Gotham.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 07:09:38 AM by M Dogg for Obama »

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2008, 10:46:01 PM »
Best movie ever?  That is a bit absurd but I was so impressed that this lived up to the hype and expectations because for me they were extremely high and when I went to see this movie it completely lived up to all the hype.  I am so excited to see this again,  but best movie ever? NAH, Silence of The Lambs, The Godfather..  The Dark Knight isn't on the level of those films but yes it was still incredible.

It's not the best movie ever, though it seems like it right after seeing it. It is for sure the best action movie ever made, by far the best comic-book adapted movie ever made, and the best movie made in the last 10 years. After watching this, you realize just how crappy Spiderman 1-3 was, and just how good movies can be. Nolan is a god, the Prestige, Memento, both Batman's. He's the best director working today.

Sparegeez

« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2008, 11:03:22 PM »
Ok it might not be the best movie ever. But it's the best movie I'VE ever seen.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2008, 11:04:38 PM »
the departed was better but this movie ranks right up there with movies like the departed and no country for old men

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2008, 11:07:52 PM »
Best movie ever?  That is a bit absurd but I was so impressed that this lived up to the hype and expectations because for me they were extremely high and when I went to see this movie it completely lived up to all the hype.  I am so excited to see this again,  but best movie ever? NAH, Silence of The Lambs, The Godfather..  The Dark Knight isn't on the level of those films but yes it was still incredible.

It's not the best movie ever, though it seems like it right after seeing it. It is for sure the best action movie ever made, by far the best comic-book adapted movie ever made, and the best movie made in the last 10 years. After watching this, you realize just how crappy Spiderman 1-3 was, and just how good movies can be. Nolan is a god, the Prestige, Memento, both Batman's. He's the best director working today.

i actually really liked 1 and 2 . 3 was okay but, i'm just glad the crown is back in Batman's corner, it's always been batman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other superhero in my opinion.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2008, 12:05:46 AM »
Def top 10 movie of all time....

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2008, 12:08:25 AM »
whos gonna be the villian for the third one now ?

G-Funk

« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2008, 12:58:11 AM »
^^no one knows yet

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2008, 12:59:43 AM »
so was two face oficially dead in the end when he fell of the building

G-Funk

« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2008, 01:00:41 AM »
^^you seen the movie yet?

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2008, 01:11:46 AM »
yea but it didnt point that he was really dead so he could return for the third which is the most logical i think because honeslty who do you guys see being the villian for the next one

The Watcher

« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2008, 01:50:34 AM »
^ not really dead? what more do you want, someone to hold up a sign and say he's dead? people to appear after the movie saying 'harvey dent is dead' ?

the guy falls off a building and is motionless .. then they have a funeral for him (assuming with the body..) and you think he's not dead? there is no chance of him being alive, he's dead
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2008, 03:51:22 AM »
^ not really dead? what more do you want, someone to hold up a sign and say he's dead? people to appear after the movie saying 'harvey dent is dead' ?

the guy falls off a building and is motionless .. then they have a funeral for him (assuming with the body..) and you think he's not dead? there is no chance of him being alive, he's dead
i dont know... since they were trying to paint him as a hero and not tarnish his legacy i think they might have just staged his funeral.... i think he is still alive.... just my opinion

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2008, 04:03:32 AM »

i dont know... since they were trying to paint him as a hero and not tarnish his legacy i think they might have just staged his funeral.... i think he is still alive.... just my opinion

Exactly, they could have easily just picked him up and have him in Arkham Asylum.  Especially since the funeral was shown without a body.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2008, 04:18:19 AM »

Exactly, they could have easily just picked him up and have him in Arkham Asylum.  Especially since the funeral was shown without a body.

Awww shit... didn't even think of that.