Poll

?

TED WILLAIMS
7 (46.7%)
8 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: RND 1. DUBCC'S HOF: BASEBALL'S GOAT POSITION PLAYER #3 Ted Williams Vs #10 Bonds  (Read 514 times)

herpes

I love how because Bonds treated the media like shit, everybody hates on him almost exclusively and tries to ignore his accomplishments. People still don't want to call him "the home run king", but be real: He has the most career HR's, most HR's in a single season, and was getting walked more than anybody else. Not to mention that he had over 500 Stolen Bases, played good in the outfield most of his career, great until he got older, and shook the label of not coming through in the playoffs in 2002, when they almost took the World Series until their infamous collapse. So, when he wins this poll, are you going to put another asterisk, as if nobody was on steroids during his career, but he was?

Single season home run king is roger maris
Career home run king is Hank Aaron

You know whats funny, Bonds has the ego the size of cali.  If this jealous cock sucking piece of shit actually played clean he could of been like fuck all you everything I did in my career was clean while yall cheated to get there.  Instead he was jealous like flat chested woman of a big breasted woman and now majority of baseball fans dont respect anything he did in his career even when he was clean.  Fuck a Barry Bonds and fuck anyone that supports this cock sucker.  You all deserved to get gang raped by aids infested crack heads.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Ted Williams

"THE" MoSav

I love how because Bonds treated the media like shit, everybody hates on him almost exclusively and tries to ignore his accomplishments. People still don't want to call him "the home run king", but be real: He has the most career HR's, most HR's in a single season, and was getting walked more than anybody else. Not to mention that he had over 500 Stolen Bases, played good in the outfield most of his career, great until he got older, and shook the label of not coming through in the playoffs in 2002, when they almost took the World Series until their infamous collapse. So, when he wins this poll, are you going to put another asterisk, as if nobody was on steroids during his career, but he was?

You know whats funny, Bonds has the ego the size of cali.  If this jealous cock sucking piece of shit actually played clean he could of been like fuck all you everything I did in my career was clean while yall cheated to get there.  Instead he was jealous like flat chested woman of a big breasted woman and now majority of baseball fans dont respect anything he did in his career even when he was clean.  Fuck a Barry Bonds and fuck anyone that supports this cock sucker.  You all deserved to get gang raped by aids infested crack heads.

LOL!! Ur such a bitter mets fan its hilarious.
I dont see u ripping into Clemens or Giambi  :-*
Ur Too much man... :D

The Best of 3 Worlds

herpes

First of all I don't see what Bonds has to do with me being a bitter Mets fan.  You have to explain that correlation. I ripped Clemens apart you fucking idiot.  As a matter of fact I despise Clemens as much as Bonds.  Go check past post here.  And Giambi I don't respect him either.  But has he won a world series or cheat to break two of the most sacred records in sports.  No he didn't.  And at the end of the day no one will remember Jason Giambi.  Maybe if you weren't so busy sucking off your boyfriend spice you would know that.  Now let grown folks who know baseball talk.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 11:54:26 AM by Tommy Fits SUPPORTS THE SIVASH FOR ADMIN IN 08 MOVEMENT »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Bonds cheated to break records and Teddy ball game missed a few seasons in his prime to fight for his country... Ted Williams... I have zero respect for Barry fuck him I hope the roids give him cancer.

the thing is...Barry was a GREAT HITTER! The roids just made him a greater power hitter. Someone with his talents and USING steriods to break records is bullshit.

Thats WHAT you people dont understand..BARRY used steriods to break the HR record...Prior to 1998 he wasn't a power hitter, nigga was jealous of Mark...if you can't see that, and DONT believe thats bullshit...well, then you're just fucked.

ANYONE whos used steriods is a cheater..Giambi, Clemons...EVErYBODY...especially THOSE like Barry, WHO didn't have too!!! Barry didn't have too! He would've gone down as one of the greatest, but he fucked up cause he wanted more HR's.

Fuck him and everybody like him

Come on Spice.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

herpes

Bonds cheated to break records and Teddy ball game missed a few seasons in his prime to fight for his country... Ted Williams... I have zero respect for Barry fuck him I hope the roids give him cancer.

the thing is...Barry was a GREAT HITTER! The roids just made him a greater power hitter. Someone with his talents and USING steriods to break records is bullshit.

Thats WHAT you people dont understand..BARRY used steriods to break the HR record...Prior to 1998 he wasn't a power hitter, nigga was jealous of Mark...if you can't see that, and DONT believe thats bullshit...well, then you're just fucked.

ANYONE whos used steriods is a cheater..Giambi, Clemons...EVErYBODY...especially THOSE like Barry, WHO didn't have too!!! Barry didn't have too! He would've gone down as one of the greatest, but he fucked up cause he wanted more HR's.

Fuck him and everybody like him

Come on Spice.

If Barry spent his whole career with the Pirates Spice would be on the fuck Barry Bonds bandwagon.

"THE" MoSav

First of all I don't see what Bonds has to do with me being a bitter Mets fan.  You have to explain that correlation. I ripped Clemens apart you fucking idiot.  As a matter of fact I despise Clemens as much as Bonds.  Go check past post here.  And Giambi I don't respect him either.  But has he won a world series or cheat to break two of the most sacred records in sports.  No he didn't.  And at the end of the day no one will remember Jason Giambi.  Maybe if you weren't so busy sucking off your boyfriend spice you would know that.  Now let grown folks who know baseball talk.

Youre a hater who cant give Bonds any credit thats the bottom line..He won 3 MVp's and 8 gold gloves before this steroid talk was ever mentioned, and u cant prove who else has done sterioids in this tainted baseball era, yet u single Bonds out, thats the defenition of a hater man..

The Best of 3 Worlds

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight

Youre a hater who cant give Bonds any credit thats the bottom line..He won 3 MVp's and 8 gold gloves before this steroid talk was ever mentioned, and u cant prove who else has done sterioids in this tainted baseball era, yet u single Bonds out, thats the defenition of a hater man..

Is this Spice version 2? Are you defending Bonds here saying he's the greatest with the steriod years (which is obvious to everybody in the world except you and spice?). Or you just trying to call tom a hater?

I mean, you can't deny Bonds did not take steriods, there is proof. Just read the book Game of Shadows, it's a book with straight FACTS on Bonds.

"THE" MoSav

Is this Spice version 2? Are you defending Bonds here saying he's the greatest with the steriod years (which is obvious to everybody in the world except you and spice?). Or you just trying to call tom a hater?

I mean, you can't deny Bonds did not take steriods, there is proof. Just read the book Game of Shadows, it's a book with straight FACTS on Bonds.

Im saying Both, Tommy is being a hater by singling Bonds Out and Not giving him credit for the presteroids shit...thats it. Spice is my best freind in real life, And altho he might act like a punk on here, Hes humble and a great guy in real life, never met anybody that didnt like him. So if people hate on the homie on here, i have to ride with him right or wrong.. ;)
I hope ur not taking our arguments personal homie  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight

I hope ur not taking our arguments personal homie  8)

hell nah man...good to debate on forums.

"THE" MoSav

Good. Exactly

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

john winkin, a collge HOF coach, told me "joe dimaggio is the greatest player I ever saw, ted was the greatest hitter"

wink coached against bonds and AZ St in the collge world series 20 years ago

-hack out
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 06:46:46 AM by Hack Wilson »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

"THE" MoSav

john winkin, a collge HOF coach, told me "joe dimaggio is the greatest player I ever saw, ted was the greatest hitter"

wink coached against bonds and AZ St in the collge world series 20 years ago

-hack out

LOL.

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

Old people always mention guys from there era, they probably havent watched baseball seriosuly in like 10 years

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

Old people always mention guys from there era, they probably havent watched baseball seriosuly in like 10 years

LOL are you kidding me?

nigga was lecturing Hack on the unfairness of Joe Torre's contract proposal from the Yankees last year

says A-rod is the best player in the game now (right on point)

dude lives and breathes baseball, and had a stroke ONE MONTH after i interviewed him...hasnt been around campus since!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens