Poll

?

TED WILLAIMS
7 (46.7%)
8 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: RND 1. DUBCC'S HOF: BASEBALL'S GOAT POSITION PLAYER #3 Ted Williams Vs #10 Bonds  (Read 517 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
1. Babe Ruth-5
2. Willie Mays-5
3. Ted Williams-5
4. Ty Cobb-5
5. Hank Aaron-4
6. Lou Gehrig-4
7. Pete Rose-3
8. Mickey Mantel
9. Stan Musial-2
10. Barry Bonds-2

#3 Ted Williams

#10 Barry Bonds*

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
how the fuck is bonds winning?

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
fuck this thread, I am not even wasting a second of my life to vote, fuckin disrespectful asterisk,  why dont you put one next to anyone and everyone playing in this era you fuckin idiot,  did you not see the Mitchell report.  Bonds is baseball's scapegoat,  its not his fault he is the best player of the last 35 years, lol at everyone acting like he is the only one when also pre steroids Bonds was already one of the best 5 players to ever play,  LOL at Kobe fans thinking he has haters

DIP DIP SET SET

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
maybe because he has 760+ home runs, 500+ stolen bases,  7 mvps and 8 gold gloves you moron

DIP DIP SET SET

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
lol
what is so funny,  I thought you were a big time knowledgable baseball fan, if that were the case you would know that Barry's career matches up with anyone that has ever played this game.

and by the way Bonds and Williams are both top 5 so you cant go wrong but I would pick Bonds because he was the better all around player,  Ted couldnt run or field like Bonds could.

DIP DIP SET SET

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Williams - Games: 2292  .344/.482/.634     512 HR 1839 RBI 709 SO
Bonds -   Games: 2986  .298/.444/.607     762 HR 1996 RBI 1539 SO

Williams lost a few seasons in his prime serving his country in two wars, Bonds used steriods
Williams > Bonds
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 08:44:45 PM by Knuckles »

OG Hack Wilson

ill take Ted Williams

teddy ballgame was better for longer

#1 all time in OBP%
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
maybe because he has 760+ home runs, 500+ stolen bases,  7 mvps and 8 gold gloves you moron

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Williams lost a few seasons in his prime serving his country in two wars, Bonds used steriods
Williams > Bonds

case closed!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol
what is so funny,  I thought you were a big time knowledgable baseball fan, if that were the case you would know that Barry's career matches up with anyone that has ever played this game.

and by the way Bonds and Williams are both top 5 so you cant go wrong but I would pick Bonds because he was the better all around player,  Ted couldnt run or field like Bonds could.

You got it all twisted doggy.  I'm laughing at the entire poll.  Rose ahead of Bonds?  Straight up fucking hilarious right there. 

"THE" MoSav

lol

You got it all twisted doggy.  I'm laughing at the entire poll.  Rose ahead of Bonds?  Straight up fucking hilarious right there. 

Finally somebody not thinking like a sheep
Bonds>Williams
i dont remember Ted Williams getting walked over 230 times in a season. Nobody changed the game like Bonds

The Best of 3 Worlds

herpes

Bonds cheated to break records and Teddy ball game missed a few seasons in his prime to fight for his country... Ted Williams... I have zero respect for Barry fuck him I hope the roids give him cancer.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
I love how because Bonds treated the media like shit, everybody hates on him almost exclusively and tries to ignore his accomplishments. People still don't want to call him "the home run king", but be real: He has the most career HR's, most HR's in a single season, and was getting walked more than anybody else. Not to mention that he had over 500 Stolen Bases, played good in the outfield most of his career, great until he got older, and shook the label of not coming through in the playoffs in 2002, when they almost took the World Series until their infamous collapse. So, when he wins this poll, are you going to put another asterisk, as if nobody was on steroids during his career, but he was?
I got a bird's eye view

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
lol

you should have voted and maybe he'd be above him. bonds only got 2 qualifying votes....and if i wanted to ignore his accomplishments i could have left him off and kept some other legends on who only got 2 votes as well.