Author Topic: 50 Cent Says 'I Don't View Young Buck As My Enemy  (Read 309 times)

Elano

50 Cent Says 'I Don't View Young Buck As My Enemy
« on: July 03, 2008, 04:45:05 AM »
50 Cent Says 'I Don't View Young Buck As My Enemy,' Claims He's Not Going To War With Former G-Unit Member

NEW YORK — On Tuesday night in New York, 50 Cent mocked former G-Unit member Young Buck onstage during the group's concert, crooning "Shorty wanna cry with me" instead of the lyric from Buck's 2004 single "Shorty Wanna Ride."

Also on Tuesday, Buck himself dropped another dis record directed at the Unit called "Terminate on Sight" (also the name of the new G-Unit album). "Ah sh--, they done kicked me out the crew, I'm cool now," he raps. "Nose running, but I ain't snorted nothing/ Took a sniff of myself and I smell like money." Buck also antagonizes G-Unit's Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo, saying, "50's money ain't yours."

Oddly enough, 50 Cent still seems to have a soft spot in his heart for Buck. The Queens MC said he's not going to war with his onetime group member.

"Buck is a disappointment for me," 50 told MTV News on Monday. "I treated him like a younger brother. ... He's not a enemy now. He's like a relative that decides to do something to you that you're uncomfortable with, so you don't bring him around you. I don't view Buck as my enemy. If he feels that way about me, those are his personal feelings. I wouldn't be surprised if he felt that [I was his enemy]. He's like my younger brother — even if he sees me in this interview saying it to him — he won't understand. He'll just go on how it feels."

Everyone knows that 50 recently released a recording of a phone conversation with Buck where the Cashville MC broke down about financial difficulties and begged to rejoin G-Unit.

"I couldn't tell you the things he told me in that conversation," 50 said, justifying why he taped the talk. "You'd think I'm just being angry. [But] I play you the tape and you get it for yourself so much more vividly."

Fif did get some flack from the blogosphere for recording the conversation — some were harsh enough to call it a "b---h a-- move."

"I didn't know we could say 'b---h a--' on MTV," Fif replied. "For them to say that, they don't understand the dynamics of what's going on. Ask me, do I care about a blogger? A person who has time to say that was a b---h a-- move is a b---h a-- n---a. I thought that was an official move. Right now I don't wanna be disrespectful to Young Buck. But how do you respond to the disrespect he's displaying?"

50 said that Buck is still signed to G-Unit Records for three more albums, and he won't let the insults interfere with doing business.

"He'll still get his fair shot at releasing his album," 50 insisted.

"Listen, he just did a show and only 20 people showed up," he added, referring to a reportedly sparsely attended concert in Washington, D.C. "If that's not an indication that what you're doing is a mistake, I don't know what is."

h2k4

Re: 50 Cent Says 'I Don't View Young Buck As My Enemy
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 03:11:47 PM »
Check Mate

D~Nice

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 03:25:43 PM »
Damn, 3 more albums? Buck is fucked. No pun intended.

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 03:38:12 PM »
co-sign :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 03:42:10 PM »

buck aint fucked..

he betta get on his grind and make that money.. 50 literally givin him the chance to get money still..

buck will never see the kind opportunity 50 gave him again..once the 3rd album drop..

if he smart he'd get off the boo boo n get off that shermhead mentality he has... and get that money.. he of all people needs it..

get yaself right before u try n shit on the nigga thats givin u ya crunch berries..

D~Nice

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 03:52:09 PM »

buck aint fucked..

he betta get on his grind and make that money.. 50 literally givin him the chance to get money still..

buck will never see the kind opportunity 50 gave him again..once the 3rd album drop..

if he smart he'd get off the boo boo n get off that shermhead mentality he has... and get that money.. he of all people needs it..

get yaself right before u try n shit on the nigga thats givin u ya crunch berries..

That is true. He just would not get as big a piece of the pie if he fullfilled his contract and quit the group.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 03:54:25 PM »

buck aint fucked..

That is true. He just would not get as big a piece of the pie if he fullfilled his contract and quit the group.

buck shoulda got tired of gettin crumbs when he was fuckin wit juvie.. hell baby put more money in his life when he had him hustlin..than juvie did..

he should be happy n quit fuckin up

7Complex0Mind7

• Lil Geezy
  • Weed & Syrup Til' I Die
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 03:55:34 PM »

buck aint fucked..

Damn right bruh..

Shit wutever Buck doin' in his personal life i culd give a fuck about.
And shit imma man I cry too.
Long as Buck makin' hot music then imma cop it.
Stay on yur grind folk
They be talkin' too loud? Naw yu be listenin' too hard. Jus pay these niggas no attention nd keep fuckin' they broad.