Author Topic: Tha Realest feat. Ray-J - "Peep'n Game" [NEW single from 'Witness Tha Realest'!]  (Read 1279 times)

Mietek23

It's a new single from 'Witness Tha Realest' - featuring Ray-J...

LINK: http://www.zshare.net/audio/148128496bf6856b/

D~Nice

Nice track, but I still picture 2pac with this dude. I am going to have to throw Makaveli in now.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
this sounds nice...

Any news on this "tha realest" album?? whens it coming out?

but this is a dope song...

http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

smegma

but I still picture 2pac with this dude

I used to be that way, but once I got over that I discovered a real dope artist. This guy made some really amazing joints! :)

D~Nice

but I still picture 2pac with this dude

I used to be that way, but once I got over that I discovered a real dope artist. This guy made some really amazing joints! :)

Yeah he has some heaters but that part always sticks with me with him.

D-Stress

whats "witness tha realest"?album?or mixtape?i remember back in the days, that was supposed be an album

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dope track props!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Meh lol, Witness Tha Realest will never drop.... Waste of time waiting for it.

Mietek23

'Witness Tha Realest' is his debut album that is shelved to release sometime in '08 thru Team Dime Entertainment - that's Mike Bibby's label incase y'all didn't know it...

The album would feature artists such as Fat Joe, WC, C-Bo, Yukmouth, Crooked I, EDI and Napoleon from the Outlawz, Pimp Squad Click, Sean Paul from the YoungBloodZ, Dru Down, Devin Tha Dude, B-Legit, Richie Rich, Nutt-So, Young Dro, Aaron Hall, Jewell, Val Young, Kola Loc from Doggy's Angels, J. Valentine, Ray-J, Jamie Foxx and Bosko. It would also feature production from Scott Storch, DJ Khalil, Street Runer, Mark Sparks, Flawless, 1500 Or Nuthin' and Bosko.

Be lookout for this CD cause it could be an underground classic... ad get to www.tharealest.com and purchase that 'Mob Muzik' project if y'all didn't got it already... it got some heat

Quadruple OG

when I think about Tha realest now, the first thing that comes to mind was him using Star Maps to find where Kim Kardashian's parents live and stopping by unannounced to meet her

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
'Witness Tha Realest' is his debut album that is shelved to release sometime in '08 thru Team Dime Entertainment - that's Mike Bibby's label incase y'all didn't know it...

The album would feature artists such as Fat Joe, WC, C-Bo, Yukmouth, Crooked I, EDI and Napoleon from the Outlawz, Pimp Squad Click, Sean Paul from the YoungBloodZ, Dru Down, Devin Tha Dude, B-Legit, Richie Rich, Nutt-So, Young Dro, Aaron Hall, Jewell, Val Young, Kola Loc from Doggy's Angels, J. Valentine, Ray-J, Jamie Foxx and Bosko. It would also feature production from Scott Storch, DJ Khalil, Street Runer, Mark Sparks, Flawless, 1500 Or Nuthin' and Bosko.

Be lookout for this CD cause it could be an underground classic... ad get to www.tharealest.com and purchase that 'Mob Muzik' project if y'all didn't got it already... it got some heat

damn thats a lot of features, but i would like to see it drop

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol 2000 features
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
The real guest list is:

Fat Joe
Richie Rich
B-Legit
Crooked I
Jewell
Aaron Hall
WC
Yukmouth
C-Bo
Ray-J
Big Kuntry (PSC)
Sean Paul (Young Bloodz)
EDI (Outlawz)
J Valentine
Devin The Dude

I know it sounds like a ton of guests, but keep in mind half of them appear on songs together (ie Richie Rich/B-Legit, and WC/Yukmouth) and some of those are just pure hook singers as well. The album has plans to have 20+ tracks, so that's another reason for the number of guests.

Production by: DJ Khaled, 1500 or Nothin, Bosko, Flawless, Street Runner, Blaqthoven, and Mark Sparxx

D-Stress

"Witness Tha Realest" Was Supposed 2 Drop On DR But Didn´t.
But Now?What´s Up?Is He Still Tryin To Release It?

BTW Dope Track

Not Sure The Beats Gon Like On The Album, With All These New Producers :(, Bosko And Blaqthoven Are Dope But DJ Khaled? :-\

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!