Author Topic: Wimbledon Final  (Read 81 times)

tempo2

Wimbledon Final
« on: July 07, 2008, 01:24:54 PM »
I know this has been touched on in other threads but i think this needs its own thread. did anybody see the mens final? shit was incredible, i dont care what sports your into but yesterdays game was one of the best tennis games iver ever seen. in fact it was more than that it was one of the greatets sporting moments in the history of sports.

two men at the top of there game in totally different styles battling to win was unbelieavable. roger federer i thought showed great spirit too come back from 2 sets down and the serves he unleashed at championship point was incredible under so much pressure.

i just thought final was incredible and if you havent seen it see if you can dowload it, you wont be disappointed.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Wimbledon Final
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 03:11:08 PM »
I definitely agree, but there's already two threads out there for this one...

bez

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 04:49:04 AM »
nadal pwns 08

pimpag

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 07:28:04 AM »
I was sat watching strapped to a chair, it was so exciting i just needed to bounce around and scream at the TV hahaha. It's a shame our Andy Murray got taken out though, was hoping he'd get a little further.

tempo2

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 01:20:43 PM »
^^ yeah he did well but he aint even in the same league as nadal and fed. fed is such a good player too watch, he defines a tennis player.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 05:40:36 PM »
No player in the world is anywhere near the level of those two in that match. The only one I can see coming close in the near future is Djokovic, he fucked up in Wimbledon, but he's got huge talent.