Author Topic: Kidz in the hall ft. Pacific Division, Tyga, Glasses Malone, and Mistah F.A.B...  (Read 104 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Kidz in the hall, a group from Chicago who run with the Boot Camp Clik, did a remix to their track "Drivin down the block" and threw Pacific Division, Tyga, Glasses Malone, and Mistah F.A.B. on the remix to it....track is pretty hot. It samples Leon Haywood's "I wanna do somethin freaky to you" that Dre sampled for "Nothin but a G Thang" and the hook samples Masta Ace's "Born to roll." I think this is the dopest that this sample has been flipped since "I.N.C. ride" since some other artists have sampled it since Dre and Ace did back in 92-94.

Kidz in the hall ft. Pacific Division, Tyga, Glasses Malone, and Mistah F.A.B. - Drivin down the block (West Coast remix)
http://www.dubcnn.com/cgi-bin/newspro/viewnews.cgi?search+kidz+remix
[/url]
*If I shouldn't post the audio link, you can remove that, and just let everyone find it themselves*
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 02:06:07 PM by Rud »

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Pure FIRE! I believe DubCNN already debuted this a few days ago but the more people that know about it the better!!!!

J Bananas

Better than the other remix from their album.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
It was a dope remix, and the original song was cool, Kidz in the Hall are nice...I like how they flipped the beat, and got the West Coast involved.
I got a bird's eye view

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
It was a dope remix, and the original song was cool, Kidz in the Hall are nice...I like how they flipped the beat, and got the West Coast involved.

Word!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network