Author Topic: 2 of the most slept on records!!!!!  (Read 366 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2 of the most slept on records!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 12:38:04 PM »
yeah that burn tracc is one of the songs that jus..
I was suprised and still am cuz it never got its play or support. 
cant stop listenin to it especially the beat, its blazin!

Nice Post Enyce..

"Burn" is one of my favorite joints of all time.. but I have a deeper connection to it..

I studied under Emanuel Dean, the producer of that track.. who happens to be Daz's cousin..
Emanuel studied under Dre as did Daz at one point.. E even played on hits like "Gin and Juice" and other Deathrow favorites.
Eman was the one who initially taught me the tools of production.. although H-Bomb is the cat who taught me how to get down for mine!
I was fu*kin with E since the days when I was out under a whole other alias! He introduced me to Lord-G.. Lord-G got me real crafty with the pen..
Me and Lord wrote a gang of songs for a bunch of R&B artists and groups..  we got down on a bunch of shit.. still got the cassettes (yep, that long ago!)

Burn.. Til The Sun Burnz Ya Eyez..

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D-Stress

Re: 2 of the most slept on records!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 01:38:37 PM »
props shade.
e.dean did some good shit but got no fuckin credit for it.didnt know he produced "burn" :o

the track isnt on youtube, but when you type "militia" youtube search "militia burn" is one of the suggestions but no video for it. >:(
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 01:43:10 PM by Changed Man »