Author Topic: The Game crying... *hugs*  (Read 965 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: The Game crying... *hugs*
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2008, 03:55:34 PM »
I'm what's wrong with America? Don't you think the fact that people get worked up over the death of 1 American, and are indifferent to the deaths of millions of people in foreign countries is EXACTLY what's wrong with America? Most Americans only care about Americans, and devalue the lives of others. What's wrong with America is people getting upset about bullshit stories like Sean Bell, when HUGE problems like starvation, immigration, go under the radar. Listen junior, I'm not an American, and glad I'm not, I urge you to get an education and travel to other places in the world. Most Americans suffer from a mental illness called pride. They love their country, and think their great, often for no reason. When an American soldier dies in Iraq, people cry, flip the hell out. Why? For every one American who dies, thousands of other die. I don't give a shit about association. A person is a person. And you shouldn't get upset over the death of one over the other. That's whats wrong with America. Pride and arrogance, and obsession with greatness.

Not caring or getting emotional over peoples death isn't wrong, or evil. It's life. We're a species, like a koala, or a frog. Every time a member of our species died, we can't just stop working and freak out and cry. People die, all the time, we all we die, we can't let it overwhelm us.

thats bullshit cuzz...most americans i know hate other americans and got love for muthafuccas in other countries..we killin our own cuzz. i know muthafuccas who be rootin for Iraq. almost everybody hate the government..Bush and em so how the fucc can u think you great??.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2008, 04:58:48 PM »
your exactly whats wrong with america right now, pure idiots that talk alot of shit over and over and over. . if game feels upset that a person has died, i think its his right to be upset,k i dont think he can quite relate to deaths in china or iraq - considering that he probably doesnt know any chinese or iraqis and he probably doesnt give a fuck about them either,

I'm what's wrong with America? Don't you think the fact that people get worked up over the death of 1 American, and are indifferent to the deaths of millions of people in foreign countries is EXACTLY what's wrong with America? Most Americans only care about Americans, and devalue the lives of others. What's wrong with America is people getting upset about bullshit stories like Sean Bell, when HUGE problems like starvation, immigration, go under the radar. Listen junior, I'm not an American, and glad I'm not, I urge you to get an education and travel to other places in the world. Most Americans suffer from a mental illness called pride. They love their country, and think their great, often for no reason. When an American soldier dies in Iraq, people cry, flip the hell out. Why? For every one American who dies, thousands of other die. I don't give a shit about association. A person is a person. And you shouldn't get upset over the death of one over the other. That's whats wrong with America. Pride and arrogance, and obsession with greatness.

Not caring or getting emotional over peoples death isn't wrong, or evil. It's life. We're a species, like a koala, or a frog. Every time a member of our species died, we can't just stop working and freak out and cry. People die, all the time, we all we die, we can't let it overwhelm us.

For example, what happened when JFK, Princess Diana, the Pope, etc, etc, etc passed away? MILLIONS of people shed tears & mourned their deaths. It's not because they knew all these people, but it's because these people stood for something serious within each & every person's life that shed a tear on the day of their passing.

The difference is we "know" these people. Maybe not physically know, but we all know who The Pope is, he represents something. None of us knew of Sean Bell. Theirs a huge difference between crying over Sean Bell, or crying over lets say for example George Carlin. We know these people, we don't know anything about Sean Bell. He's just like you or me, a random person. I'm a student, I didn't cry when Virgina Tech occurred, even though I can directly relate to these people. It was a horrible incident, but shit happens. The world is a fucked up place, people die all the time, and we can't do anything about it, and that's why it doesn't affect our daily lives. What association does Game have to Sean Bell? Both black, both have had run ins with the cops? What if some guy died at the 7-11, Game goes their, he can relate to him just as much. It's just such bullshit.

and suddenly its not o.k to be upset about one death to be "realy" upset, you have to cry over "1.000.000's" of deaths

What reason is their to cry over the death of one person, you never met, you don't know, and who you can hardly relate to. It makes no sense. It's not a tragedy, it happens every day, why is Sean Bell special? The reason is the news networks tell you he's special to make money. The only reason Game even knows about Sean Bell is because networks like CNN, FOX, told him. It's an irrelevant story of one persons death. Thousands of people were murdered that day. The newspapers just needed one story.

I respect your opinion although I do not agree with it.  You say America only cares about itself and is indifferent to all the tragedies happening around the world.  In actuality, America is usually one the first nations to respond and deliver aid to other countries when natural disasters occur like they did in China, Burma, Indonesia etc.  We do recognize this suffering and extend a helping hand, but at the same time it is impossible for America to solve every countries inner government-related problems such as corruption, genocide, poverty, etc..  Its unfair to say that America only cares about itself just because people are dying in other countries.

Having pride for your country is not a mental illness.  Every single nation in the world has its citizens who are proud of their country.  The morale of its own people is what keeps a country strong.  The war in Iraq is bullshit and I agree with that 110%.  This war is a result of one bonehead in office and his staff making one the stupidest decisions in American history.  It is vital that we have major changes in office immediately, hence my sig.  Yet I still view America as a nation where a person like the one in my sig has a good chance of being the next president.  That does indeed give me hope and a sense of pride.

As for the Game and Sean Bell.  dude, Game is a couple sandwiches short of a picnic basket.  He puts out good music but we all know hes nuts.  For whatever reason, the Sean Bell case affected him in a big way.  Maybe he's been through or witnessed police brutality... who knows?  If its something he feels passionate about then so be it.  who are we do decide what is acceptable for someone to cry, laugh, smile, yell and shout about?

Croatian Pimp

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2008, 12:34:08 PM »
U MOTHAFUCKAS R STUPID HE CRYING KUZ HE BEEN EXPOSED BY SO MANY VIDEOS THAT HE IS FAKE N ALSO SOOOOOOOO MANY RAPPERS HATE HIM HE USED TO BE WITH G-UNIT N PPL LOVED HIM I STILL HATED HIM BUT NOW THAT HE IS ALONE HE IS SAD NOBODY LIKES HIM PPL DONT BE IGNORANT N LOOK AT THE FACTS HE IS A FAKE PERIOD.