Author Topic: I Deand My Respect...(WOLFCAT)  (Read 554 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I Deand My Respect...(WOLFCAT)
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2008, 05:44:52 PM »
LOL

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2008, 06:05:48 PM »
u got some hot beats my nigga

Wolfcat

• 'G'
  • W.A.T.T.S.U.P "We.Are.Taught.To.Survive.Unda.Press
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2008, 06:43:06 PM »
www.wattswitit.com  www.myspace.com/wolfcatofc

W.A.T.T.S.U.P "We.Are.Taught.To.Survive.Unda.Pressure"
G.R.A.P.E Available Now @ cdbaby.com

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2008, 06:44:03 PM »
What song is this u talkin bout, lets hear it!!!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2008, 07:20:43 PM »
All this should be motivation my nigga to go harder. As you know the industry aint really for real niggaz so if thats what you want you got to go 100x's harder than the average nigga. But to be honest all new niggaz out west got to be under,signed, or cosigned by somebody big. Then most big time niggaz probably scared to fuck with you cause they cant fuck you over cause they know you bout that. Just stay writing and stay in the studio you get out what you put in it. Stay up.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2008, 07:47:25 PM »
Most of the time niggaz will give it a look if you going over a familar beat. And stay searching for new beats. Tell stories in your rhymes switch names,outcomes and shit like that to where you won't be dry snitchin. That's what made the best what they are. Go up to the blue room with pipe and write amongst them niggaz and get real feedback on how should do this and say that. Plus that's good competition and that should sharpin you up a little.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 08:17:41 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

dameons

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2008, 10:18:03 PM »
What the fuck is "deand"?

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2008, 10:36:18 PM »
WOLFCAT.. CUZZ I KNOW YOU.. YOU ALWAYS BEEN A GRINDER.. NIGGA I REMEMBER YOU GAVE ME THAT SONG WIT DA NIGGAS AND BITCHES SAYIN THE HOOK..FORGOT WHAT IS WAS BUT WE WAS ON ALMOND (THE DEAD END)....

ANYWAY CUZZ SAID THAT TO SAY THIS..MUH FUCCAS SAY YO SHIT IS WEAK..IN THEIR UNDERTONES..BUT CUZZ YO SHIT...YO SHIT..IS GETTIN WAY BETTER...

THESE NIGGAS BE FLOSSIN CUZZ.. ON REAL SHIT.. BUT IT AINT UP TO THEM..IT'S UP TO YO GRIND.. YOU GRINDIN HARD LOC...

LOOK AT US OVER HERE AT THE FACTOR HOUSE.. WEE GOT A GAG ORDER ON US..REAL SHIT..BITCH NIGGAS BE SPEAKIN BAD ON US ALL DAY.. BOUT DAT LIL 8 SITUATION...BUT WHEN THEY COME AROUND..ITS A GRAVY BUT WHEN THEY CHILLEN WIT AT THE SNOOP STUDIO..ITS NOTHIN BUT BAD WORDS TOWARDS US...

IMMA TELL YOU ONE THING YOU DONT NEED NARE NIGGA.. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GET IN TOUCH WIT YOUR FANS.. THATS WHAT I DO ALL DAY ON MYSPACE..AND THE SHIT IS EFFECTIVE.....FUCK THESE NIGGAS WOLFCAT..COME HOLLA CUZZ IM ON ALMOND. YOU KNOW WHERE...

Wolfcat

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2008, 10:42:53 AM »
What song is this u talkin bout, lets hear it!!!
u n 2 me bout a song if so i don't kno it might be the one wit me & G.Malone

Wolfcat

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2008, 10:49:08 AM »
WOLFCAT.. CUZZ I KNOW YOU.. YOU ALWAYS BEEN A GRINDER.. NIGGA I REMEMBER YOU GAVE ME THAT SONG WIT DA NIGGAS AND BITCHES SAYIN THE HOOK..FORGOT WHAT IS WAS BUT WE WAS ON ALMOND (THE DEAD END)....

ANYWAY CUZZ SAID THAT TO SAY THIS..MUH FUCCAS SAY YO SHIT IS WEAK..IN THEIR UNDERTONES..BUT CUZZ YO SHIT...YO SHIT..IS GETTIN WAY BETTER...

THESE NIGGAS BE FLOSSIN CUZZ.. ON REAL SHIT.. BUT IT AINT UP TO THEM..IT'S UP TO YO GRIND.. YOU GRINDIN HARD LOC...

LOOK AT US OVER HERE AT THE FACTOR HOUSE.. WEE GOT A GAG ORDER ON US..REAL SHIT..BITCH NIGGAS BE SPEAKIN BAD ON US ALL DAY.. BOUT DAT LIL 8 SITUATION...BUT WHEN THEY COME AROUND..ITS A GRAVY BUT WHEN THEY CHILLEN WIT AT THE SNOOP STUDIO..ITS NOTHIN BUT BAD WORDS TOWARDS US...

IMMA TELL YOU ONE THING YOU DONT NEED NARE NIGGA.. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GET IN TOUCH WIT YOUR FANS.. THATS WHAT I DO ALL DAY ON MYSPACE..AND THE SHIT IS EFFECTIVE.....FUCK THESE NIGGAS WOLFCAT..COME HOLLA CUZZ IM ON ALMOND. YOU KNOW WHERE...
Cee Cuz u kno i go hard ya dig i'm tryin 2 put Watts on the map but only a couple of nigga's fuc wit me ya dig & i respect nigga's 4 that but like eveybody said FUC EM HATA's  & i the record all u nigga's on here that think i'm cryin 4 fuc i take my respect & my music serious so if u don't stand 4 nothing u kno the rest W.A.T.T.S.U.P "We.Are.Taught.Survive.Unda.Pressure" Wolfcat Said it 1st

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2008, 10:51:35 AM »
Soopafly is indirectly putting Watts on the map by letting Bad Lucc fuck with him.  Soopafly's Westurn Union is blowing up huge, so Bad Lucc is also by default, and he's reppin Watts...so I wouldn't worry about reppin Watts too much.  If I were you, i'd go after these fake ass bustas that make songs for the ladies and buy them dinner and shit.

Wolfcat

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2008, 11:04:15 AM »
Soopafly is indirectly putting Watts on the map by letting Bad Lucc fuck with him.  Soopafly's Westurn Union is blowing up huge, so Bad Lucc is also by default, and he's reppin Watts...so I wouldn't worry about reppin Watts too much.  If I were you, i'd go after these fake ass bustas that make songs for the ladies and buy them dinner and shit.
if this Soopafly then u got 2 rememeber me u got on watts wit it tv & i got Bad Lucc on like 2 of my songs

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2008, 12:32:51 PM »
Post your mixtape in here, that will get a few people talking.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Wolfcat

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2008, 11:17:45 PM »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2008, 11:29:31 PM »
if this Soopafly then u got 2 rememeber me u got on watts wit it tv & i got Bad Lucc on like 2 of my songs

lol it aint soopafly homie, but props on hookin us up wit your mixtape.i havnt looked at it yet cuz im dl'n it right now but i hope it got a westcoast sound to it.

more than jayrock, u never thought of fuckin with stacee adamz?  the 818 n watts would be dope ass collabo.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.