Author Topic: I Deand My Respect...(WOLFCAT)  (Read 555 times)

Wolfcat

• 'G'
  • W.A.T.T.S.U.P "We.Are.Taught.To.Survive.Unda.Press
I Deand My Respect...(WOLFCAT)
« on: July 14, 2008, 01:24:21 PM »
Damn hip hop/rap world what i have 2 do go out & killa 25 people just 2 get the streets 2 talk about ur boy???It like nigga that grind wit out a budget don't get looked @.It like u got 2 1.kno somebody that kno somebody,or 2. u got 2 have chips...& i can speak on my city when i make this statement some of the rappers in watts that spit that i fuc wit anybody on a song is bullshit ya dig cuz i done been in everybody face from Kam 2 Jay Rock & nigga's always say hit me on myspace or shoot it 2 my email but when u do it niggas don't holla bac but when yall bump heads again nigga's be let "Man what happen 2 the song"or"Man i don't even be on myspace like that no more" It may seem like i'm bitches well u damn right cuz don't fake wit a real nigga cuz real niggas hard 2 come by now days & the cool thing bout that is ur "Ur homies r ur enemies & ur enmies r ur homies" & i said that!!!Chec me out @ www.wattswitit.com or www.myspace.com/wolfcatofc   
www.wattswitit.com  www.myspace.com/wolfcatofc

W.A.T.T.S.U.P "We.Are.Taught.To.Survive.Unda.Pressure"
G.R.A.P.E Available Now @ cdbaby.com

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: I Deand My Respect...(WOLFCAT)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 01:27:50 PM »
You gotta do a song with The Man Soopafly to get some respect around here.  Once you've done a song with Soopafly, you've hit the big time, then we'll start talking about you.  Either that, or smack 25 bitches, but it must be in the face and not the on the butt.  It must be in a boss-like way, and not in a sexual way.  And make 2 bitches walk home naked with no clothes on.  Then I will respect you and listen to your music.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 01:38:31 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 01:37:34 PM »
^ HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nah, on the real drop a mixtape get it featured on DUBCNNs main page. Do some more songs and try to get on mixtapes with people like Jay Rock and stay on the grind. Maybe drop a street single and get it on the radio. Start small and youll hit it big time.  8)

Wolfcat

• 'G'
Re: I Demand My Respect...(WOLFCAT)
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 01:46:28 PM »
real talk nigga's be hoes cuz nigga don't want a nigga 2 eat wit them ya dig...

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 01:48:25 PM »
Stop makin songs for the ladies...what made mid 90's rap so great was that we disrespected the hoes, not kissed their asses.  We need to get back to that era.  If a woman talks to you in an inappropriate way, smack her.  Wolfcat, take a lesson from Soopafly and start structuring your songs around that idea and you will be a big hit my friend.

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 01:49:49 PM »
Its all about unity dawg. If these dudes aint fuckin wit you give them a reason to want to. Blow up in these niggaz faces G.

Wolfcat

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 01:54:10 PM »
Its all about unity dawg. If these dudes aint fuckin wit you give them a reason to want to. Blow up in these niggaz faces G.
shit my song ain't for no bitch u must ain't 3rd me spit huh but if i do make some 4 the ladies what's wrong wit that i got 2 hit every field ya dig...

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 01:57:22 PM »
shit my song ain't for no bitch u must ain't 3rd me spit huh but if i do make some 4 the ladies what's wrong wit that i got 2 hit every field ya dig...
You can shoot a video for some of ya songs put em on Youtube and Worldstarhiphop.com then drop some tapes or songs on DUBCNN and Westcoastrdyaz. Lunatic and Styles will interview you on Raptalk probably man.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 02:07:25 PM »

Perfectly said...generate ur own buzz thru a strong work ethic and grind and make them fuck with u by respecting your hustle.  U have to realize every block that Jay Rock and Glasses Malone hit theres a rapper that wants a free verse or to get put on... thats in no offense to u but realize if these dudes did a song with everyone that asks them thats all they would be doin 24/7 is free verses for other ppl.  so i wouldnt take it personal...

Wolfcat

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 02:12:50 PM »

Perfectly said...generate ur own buzz thru a strong work ethic and grind and make them fuck with u by respecting your hustle.  U have to realize every block that Jay Rock and Glasses Malone hit theres a rapper that wants a free verse or to get put on... thats in no offense to u but realize if these dudes did a song with everyone that asks them thats all they would be doin 24/7 is free verses for other ppl.  so i wouldnt take it personal...
Oh trust my dude niggas respect my grind cuz i got a song wit glasses,Bad Lucc,Bang Loose,Yung Bruh(Kam Bro) so i'm out there my dude i just don't like when nigga's lie 2 me cuz i keep it 100 be a man & just tell me no i kno u feel me on that 1 ya dig...

Shango

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 02:26:02 PM »
I think jay rock needs to create his own buzz,maybe he doesnt have the time or money to help u out, but on the other and u need to work with each otherto bring Watts and the west coast back. Major props for fuckin with the fans/people here on dubcnn...

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 02:32:31 PM »

Oh trust my dude niggas respect my grind cuz i got a song wit glasses,Bad Lucc,Bang Loose,Yung Bruh(Kam Bro) so i'm out there my dude i just don't like when nigga's lie 2 me cuz i keep it 100 be a man & just tell me no i kno u feel me on that 1 ya dig...

yeah i feel u, dont nobody like to be played or lied to.  just say no like D.A.R.E. - i'm a big boy...I'd rather push forward and work on something else than be lied to....

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 02:36:45 PM »

Wolfcat

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 02:40:55 PM »
O i see nigga's makin fun of a nigga it's cool lol

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 02:47:06 PM »
Cmon dawg everyone in the game starts off as a nobody. Be patient. Try to ship ya CDs around to record labels.