Author Topic: Ludacris new album "Theater of the Mind " set to be released on October 21  (Read 494 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Luda is the best new generation MC in the South hands down. Flow and lyrics always sick.

Co-sign, Luda > Overrated Wayne by far. But IMO he needs to come harder on his albums cuz his catalogue aint that dope/consistent.

Hopefully he'll drop some bomb azz shit on this album 8)

I agree about Luda being the best new gen, but Wayne's been around since 97.

Wayne is overrated how you the Best Rapper Alive when you aint even the best in the South?

Get the fuck outta here.

And who gives a fuck if he's been around since 97..his first SOLO album came out 99 while Ludas came in 2000

Luda > Wayne suck it up and go cry to your "Weezy F Baby" & "The 5 Star General" poster faggot
Lupe > Wayne
Crooked I > Wayne
Game > Wayne
Lloyd Banks > Wayne
Fabolous > Wayne
Lupe Fiasco > Wayne
Bishop > Wayne

and the list goes on

go suck "mr im just a nigga with swag" lollipop bitch ass

Chill son, I thought we agreed that the definition of a "new generation rapper" was that he had to come out around 00, and Wayne debuted in 97, just like Nas debuted in 91, but dropped in 94, Jay-Z were on Jaz' tapes in the late 80's but but dropped in 96.
And yes, Luda is better thatn Wayne, he's probably my 3rd favorite rapper.

kemizt

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Yesterday, I had the extreme pleasure in getting to preview Ludacris’s sixth solo offering, Theater Of The Mind, at a VERY intimate listening session hosted by DTP’s co founders, Chaka Zulu and Jeff Dixon (Luda did not attend). Since we were asked to sign a wavier upon our arrival, I can’t divulge to much information regarding the project, BUT, I will tell you it’s full of surprises and intriguing concepts.

Before the actual session began, Chaka took some time to explain the album set up, and the events surrounding the album. Since Luda has two movies (Rock N Rolla and Max Payne) hitting theaters the 17th of October, they’re setting the album up to be released the following Tuesday, October 21st, in which they hope to achieve the top 2 movies in the country along with the top album in the country, hence the reason they’re nicknaming Luda, Mr. October.

Though we were sworn to secrecy about album logistics, I can tell you (since this specific information is already out there) the track with The Game is insane (and already my favorite)! It was produced by Clinton Sparks (who would’ve thought) and features DTP artist, Willy Northpole. Chaka emphasized that on this particular LP, Luda is rhyming to prove why he’s one of the most slept on in the industry. Sure, Luda is one of the most sought out artist in the game, but he’s also left off a lot of lists conceived by the hip hop community, therefore, this album should and will solidify his slot on the next Top 10 list.

Going strictly off of what Chaka spewed to us, one of the first offerings from Theater Of The Mind shall arrive sometime next week. “I Know What Them Girls Like” ft. Sean Garrett & Chris Brown is a no brainer. Translation: The ISH is bonkers. However, I don’t have it in my possession as of yet, but when it does arrive, you can bet your ass I’ll be plastering it alllll over the pages of SoundOff.

(blogs.bet.com)
good news(for the luda fans) but it won't be better than paper trail .
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Elano

Yesterday, I had the extreme pleasure in getting to preview Ludacris’s sixth solo offering, Theater Of The Mind, at a VERY intimate listening session hosted by DTP’s co founders, Chaka Zulu and Jeff Dixon (Luda did not attend). Since we were asked to sign a wavier upon our arrival, I can’t divulge to much information regarding the project, BUT, I will tell you it’s full of surprises and intriguing concepts.

Before the actual session began, Chaka took some time to explain the album set up, and the events surrounding the album. Since Luda has two movies (Rock N Rolla and Max Payne) hitting theaters the 17th of October, they’re setting the album up to be released the following Tuesday, October 21st, in which they hope to achieve the top 2 movies in the country along with the top album in the country, hence the reason they’re nicknaming Luda, Mr. October.

Though we were sworn to secrecy about album logistics, I can tell you (since this specific information is already out there) the track with The Game is insane (and already my favorite)! It was produced by Clinton Sparks (who would’ve thought) and features DTP artist, Willy Northpole. Chaka emphasized that on this particular LP, Luda is rhyming to prove why he’s one of the most slept on in the industry. Sure, Luda is one of the most sought out artist in the game, but he’s also left off a lot of lists conceived by the hip hop community, therefore, this album should and will solidify his slot on the next Top 10 list.

Going strictly off of what Chaka spewed to us, one of the first offerings from Theater Of The Mind shall arrive sometime next week. “I Know What Them Girls Like” ft. Sean Garrett & Chris Brown is a no brainer. Translation: The ISH is bonkers. However, I don’t have it in my possession as of yet, but when it does arrive, you can bet your ass I’ll be plastering it alllll over the pages of SoundOff.

(blogs.bet.com)
good news(for the luda fans) but it won't be better than paper trail .

::)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
om nom nom nom tis cock is good
i would love to meet ya mother and put my did in her mother in face fuck that hoe. LMFAO i know that ain't you in that picture??? looking like a fake ass knocturnal.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Gloves

Luda > TI

admit it classic material, Luda MURKED TI on Stomped!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Luda > TI

like t.i. said before if they had did the record at the same time wit intentions on going at each other. then you woulda heard a different record. t.i. would have slaughtered luda on that shit.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 06:27:37 AM by classic material »

Black Gloves

Luda > TI

like t.i. said before if they had did the record at the same time wit intentions on going at each other. then you woulda heard a different record. t.i. would have slaughtered luda on that shit.

yeah yeah yeah IF. But that didnt happen did it?

so just admit that Luda murked Ti?

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
i would love to meet ya mother and put my did in her mother in face fuck that hoe. LMFAO i know that ain't you in that picture??? looking like a fake ass knocturnal.

bizzy bone > ti and knoc combined

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

bizzy bone > ti and knoc combined
you're a clown.