Author Topic: Shawty Lo's Attacker Speaks..[Audio]! (LMAO Rumor's Are TRUE)  (Read 687 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: Shawty Lo's Attacker Speaks..[Audio]! (LMAO Rumor's Are TRUE)
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008, 12:38:40 AM »
SHAWTY PO is so Fooooooooooooolish...

RIP.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008, 05:19:27 AM »
I don't see what the big deal bout this story is, if it was ti himself who knocked him out then yea I understand, but it was some nobody so should it really matter?
u do relise u dealing with e-thugs wright. :laugh:
i'm not e thug homie and you need to leave a computer alone and invest in a hooked on phonics.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2008, 05:20:04 AM »
I don't see what the big deal bout this story is, if it was ti himself who knocked him out then yea I understand, but it was some nobody so should it really matter?
u do relise u dealing with e-thugs wright. :laugh:
LOL nahh Lunatic is cool as fuck, the other dude tho :loco:
you don't know me so suck a dick.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2008, 06:50:46 AM »

:o :o :-\

well got dayummmmmmmmmm....

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2008, 07:24:49 AM »
hey man ..this s**t is gettin stupid down here in atlanta... first off a few weeks ago at the lucky lounge i had a few of my promotion team ladies tagging cars for our parties and the supposed fight that t.i. was in did not happen.. it was some other dudes fighting and please believe my team called me and was like "get over here" like the dude on mortal kombat says.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i rush over and tip was not even in it but boy boy that dude the cops make follow tip everywhere is that dude! man he aint letting tip get in s**t any time there is a rawkus he gets tip the hell on sorta like a super secret service agent..!!!!now you know me illl!!!! i be tryin to tell you these things off rip but you be skeptical sometimes but if i tell it to you you can bet the rent money on it!!... okay now with the carlos and meatball situation ... man that was not t.i. s**t at all .. basically thats some hood s**t over off bowen homes .. a very notorious hood on the west side right off mlk!! okay so right .. lil homey meatball got locked up and didn't even snitch and it was on some g-s**t but shawty lo carlos aint put no money on the n***a book while he was locked up right so thats why you hear carlos talkin about he couldn't do this or that cause he was on the road.... blah blah blah.... okay the lil n***a meatball yeah he be doin his thing right but carlos used to keepp the lil n***a with him alot you flossin round the A but my streets tell me and ... get this.............. meatball!! yeah meatball say.. that n***a carlos..aka shawty lo can't come back to bowen homes!!.. bowen homes is the projects where shawty lo shot that dumb ass video walking around asking if anybody seen t-lie?!! whatever everybody know t.i. never lived in bowen homes.. so .. carlos now all of a sudden took this immediate vacation in florida and now pops up in an interview..... he know the powers that be in bowen homes really run a whoooole lot of s**t and instead of "dey know"..."he know" he cant come back over there until he gets cleared because them boys act a fool.............................west side
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2008, 07:27:38 AM »
Look at that new video he seem scared as hell talkin bout how he might have to go back to Bowen Homes. I thought he ran it. This nigga shook.

MUST BE 2 SIDESSSSS!!!!!!
cause If I dont who will

OchoCinco

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2008, 09:21:45 AM »
lunatic...classic....care to respond to the video??

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2008, 09:57:10 AM »
^what else dude gon say?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2008, 02:25:54 PM »
well if there's a problem there's no need to make a video for you tube after he just did one days ago. go see a nigga. meat ball is in bowen homes and i'm quite sure he can get in touch wit tip. but if he didn't get touched(according to him) why is he running around all mad at t.i. and counting paper(still hit the door and make it rain wit the loose change LOL). fuck shitty lo and there is a vid on xxl mag.com wit t.i. and co. talking about lames like shitty lo.

OchoCinco

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2008, 02:30:27 PM »
well if there's a problem there's no need to make a video for you tube after he just did one days ago. go see a nigga. meat ball is in bowen homes and i'm quite sure he can get in touch wit tip. but if he didn't get touched(according to him) why is he running around all mad at t.i. and counting paper(still hit the door and make it rain wit the loose change LOL). fuck shitty lo and there is a vid on xxl mag.com wit t.i. and co. talking about lames like shitty lo.

if he didnt make a video ..idiots like urself would keep on believe this shit...member papoose supposedly given fat joe a big black eye n shit...fat joe too came out wit a video showin no mark on his face.....why the fuck u guys even follow this wack ass beef and care so much....

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2008, 02:47:56 PM »

if he didnt make a video ..idiots like urself would keep on believe this shit...member papoose supposedly given fat joe a big black eye n shit...fat joe too came out wit a video showin no mark on his face.....why the fuck u guys even follow this wack ass beef and care so much....
idiot???? the only idiot is ya lame ass pops for making you instead of getting some head. any way that nigga doing all that video talk if you a gangsta go see tip don't make videos. i really don't care dick face you asked and i gave you my opinion. if you didn't want my opinion you shoulda kept the dick in ya mouth and kept quiet.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2008, 06:39:41 AM »

GODDAYYUMMMM!!! IT MUST BE 2 SIDESSSSS!!!!
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2008, 09:08:57 AM »

GODDAYYUMMMM!!! IT MUST BE 2 SIDESSSSS!!!!
damn mr. bankhead can't come back to bankhead LOL.....