Author Topic: West Coast Shit - Spider Loc-------U Can't Hate on this!!!!!  (Read 1138 times)

Re: West Coast Shit - Spider Loc-------U Can't Hate on this!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2008, 08:05:48 AM »
Why is every song introduced to us with dj tags? Can't those artists actually put it out by themselves.
Cause Spider only got Baymacc to put his shit out. Otherwise he gon be sellin it in the streets. Whoo Kid or whoever did this has Shadyville and can play this shit on Shade 45.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2008, 08:26:55 AM »
^^that's fine, but what about his My Space Page???
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 08:32:27 AM »
Not enough promo. I aint knowin. I wouldnt of known half his mixtapes dropped without dubcc.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 10:13:24 AM »
Why is every song introduced to us with dj tags? Can't those artists actually put it out by themselves.
here you niggas go with the gossip,the song is off bangadoshis3 hosted by dj warrior and dj woogie,i just used the tracc off the cd,didnt have time to get the original...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2008, 10:14:26 AM »
shits garbage
stop hatin nigga!!! u know the song is dope,quit being a bitch!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2008, 10:15:37 AM »
lmao another wack track
i think you must be badass,cuz u always got some gay shit to say!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2008, 10:18:25 AM »
how u gonna ask somebody who dont even like spider about his music,i thought u was more intelligent than that!!! go to his myspace page or spiindastreets.com

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2008, 10:27:31 AM »
how u gonna ask somebody who dont even like spider about his music,i thought u was more intelligent than that!!! go to his myspace page or spiindastreets.com

I think you got my post misconstrued my Dude!
I know Spi has his my space and his site.
I'm just saying he can upload Audo via those two avenues rather than use a DJ,who is going to ruin the track with their constant yelling..That's All..
Hope this make sense now..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Black Gloves

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2008, 10:38:57 AM »
the mods needs to get on they job and ban promoters in her and delete all these spider topics.

its funny cuz u get a laugh outta em but god damn its too much.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2008, 10:40:32 AM »

I'm just saying he can upload Audo via those two avenues rather than use a DJ,who is going to ruin the track with their constant yelling..That's All..

dude i did it!!! didnt you read who the thread starter was??? i explained it a couple comment ago,look up!!!

Black Gloves

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2008, 10:42:31 AM »

dude i did it!!! didnt you read who the thread starter was??? i explained it a couple comment ago,look up!!!

lol spiders dumb ass dont even know his own myspace site let alone us ::)

like people actually go this his myspace for music ::)

only people that go to his myspace is white kids, kids, fake thugs, G-unit stans yellin "G-G-G-G-Unit, fuck Gayme" and fake bangers.

"omg spider is like such a fuckin gangster man" ::)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2008, 10:55:36 AM »
the mods needs to get on they job and ban promoters in her and delete all these spider topics.

delete them why?? cuz u dont like them,who is you???matter of fact fucc you!!!the reason these threads get fucced up is cuz of YOU and ya hatin-ass buddies,like it or not spider got fans just like u love games music, some people love spiders music,get over it!!! i dont go into game threads and talk shit about game and i cant stand him and if i happen to look at some shit of his i damn sure not gonna leave a bullshit comment like u always do!!! its childish to do so...u should be banned or deleted, and the mods like the drama,they like spider to get hated on,it keeps the site busy...and it aint that much laughing in the world,aint nobody laughing cuz aint shit funny!!! your a loser...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2008, 11:02:21 AM »

lol spiders dumb ass dont even know his own myspace site let alone us ::)

like people actually go this his myspace for music ::)

only people that go to his myspace is white kids, kids, fake thugs, G-unit stans yellin "G-G-G-G-Unit, fuck Gayme" and fake bangers.

"omg spider is like such a fuckin gangster man" ::)
what are you??? a fuccin weirdo,who are talkin to anyway??? the only people who come to his threads to talk shit are pussies,bitch-boys,wimps,game groupies,g-unit haters,retards and victims...

Black Gloves

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2008, 11:02:58 AM »

delete them why?? cuz u dont like them,who is you???matter of fact fucc you!!!the reason these threads get fucced up is cuz of YOU and ya hatin-ass buddies,like it or not spider got fans just like u love games music, some people love spiders music,get over it!!! i dont go into game threads and talk shit about game and i cant stand him and if i happen to look at some shit of his i damn sure not gonna leave a bullshit comment like u always do!!! its childish to do so...u should be banned or deleted, and the mods like the drama,they like spider to get hated on,it keeps the site busy...and it aint that much laughing in the world,aint nobody laughing cuz aint shit funny!!! your a loser...

and why dont YOU like Game....exactly cuz just like Game has fans, you got Spiders dick in your throat ;)...see how i flipped it..damn i should be a rapper...i should call myself..sp..spider...spider loc!

oh dang my bad, already a rapper named spider loc :-X ::)

N you a bitch, you did the same thing when you first started postin here bitch ass nigga.

Just accept that you have NO talent. You think you gonna go somewhere with Spider Loc?
LMAO

How a nigga pose to have a label but he cant eeven get his own album out or even get a fanbase ha ha ha ha

only fanbase he has is fake thugs/bangers that lives in the suburb, the "unloyal" g-unit fans that like him cuz hes from the west and claims he a G (cuz they love that shit)...and sad pathetic muthafuckas that need to look up to fucking rappers and care
about their image ::)

this nigga Spider said...LMAO...this nigga said i remember hearing it like 06-07 cuz i wanted to see how he did on a Jay-Z beat..the This Cant Be Life beat...LMAO..the nigga said "we tryna be rich...now aint we nice?" LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAo

dude is so fuckin corny and wack

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2008, 11:42:26 AM »

and why dont YOU like Game....exactly cuz just like Game has fans, you got Spiders dick in your throat ;)...see how i flipped it..damn i should be a rapper...i should call myself..sp..spider...spider loc!

oh dang my bad, already a rapper named spider loc :-X ::)

N you a bitch, you did the same thing when you first started postin here bitch ass nigga.

Just accept that you have NO talent. You think you gonna go somewhere with Spider Loc?
LMAO

How a nigga pose to have a label but he cant eeven get his own album out or even get a fanbase ha ha ha ha

only fanbase he has is fake thugs/bangers that lives in the suburb, the "unloyal" g-unit fans that like him cuz hes from the west and claims he a G (cuz they love that shit)...and sad pathetic muthafuckas that need to look up to fucking rappers and care
about their image ::)

this nigga Spider said...LMAO...this nigga said i remember hearing it like 06-07 cuz i wanted to see how he did on a Jay-Z beat..the This Cant Be Life beat...LMAO..the nigga said "we tryna be rich...now aint we nice?" LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAo

dude is so fuckin corny and wack
i knew u was a fan !!! u reciting my homie lyrics good job!!! u makin yourself look bad,u are so pathetic and pitiful...checc this out the name callin is tiring cuz i would beat u to death in person,and im tired of this bacc and forth shit im starting to look stupid arguing with a bitch,im getting out of my character cuzz,anyway u in my thread homie if u dont like the topic get the fucc out!!! when they start a thread for homo rappers(wayne&baby&game) and the fans who love them u be more than welcome to praise your favorites...