2 (4.9%)
Bane
7 (17.1%)
Black Mask
4 (9.8%)
Penguin
10 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Which Batman Villian you want to see next  (Read 3046 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Which Batman Villian you want to see next
« on: July 19, 2008, 09:35:52 PM »
Chris Nolan said he wanted to make a trilogy out of Batman, the reason is because never has a great third film been made. Obviously Joker ain't coming back (my personal opinion is it should have been Batman/Joker until the end) so there has to be a new villian. Here are some ideas and why they fit. Nolan is going after realism.

Catwoman - Obvious, the shades of grey she brings, villian Batman fights who is also a love interest. More than likely would have to be with another villian though
Riddler - Though I think not likely, his number of years as a great villian make it possible
Hush - A tormenter of Waynes childhood, a great way to end it all with Bruce finally coming to peace with his past
Bane - A great way to show Gotham's drug problem by having a product of it comeback to haunt Batman, Bane in the comics is the closest anyone has gotten to killing Batman.
Black Mask - Following the Mob storyline, he was a great gang leader and could finish off the Mob storyline in Batman keeping Gotham safe
Penguin - His years as a villian make it hard not to consider, but it doesn't looking likely with Nolan brushing off the idea.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Which Batman Villian you want to see next
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 10:19:24 PM »
no actor in his right mind would take on the Joker after Heath's performance. But maybe that's what they need. The Rachael thing was weird enough though, RIP Heath, new villian for part 3.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 10:22:12 PM »
I would say Catwoman because Bruce needs a new bitch in his life, but that's already been done. I kinda want them to pick a new villlain, but if not, they need to make a really dark Riddler.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 10:26:17 PM »
i havent seen dark knight yet but assuming since harvey dent is in it there will be a two face next, but i'd like another rehash of riddler or catwoman, nolan would prolly get a badass bitch for catwoman

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 10:33:57 PM »
i havent seen dark knight yet but assuming since harvey dent is in it there will be a two face next, but i'd like another rehash of riddler or catwoman, nolan would prolly get a badass bitch for catwoman
Better not be like that ugly bitch he got to play in this movie.

I mean, I'm apologize about going off topic, but THIS IS THE BITCH YOU PICK TO BE BATMAN'S LOVE INTEREST????????

My balls look better than her.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 10:42:05 PM by King Sikotic II »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 10:41:16 PM »
Maybe their won't be a trilogy. The ending of the Dark Knight was obviously a set up for the Joker to return in the 3rd film. Dent may not be dead, so he may return. Heath's death ruins ruins the way Nolan would've wanted the trilogy to end (sad to say).

The problem they have with picking a new villain is it can't just be a a similar character to the Joker, since the first and second movies used such a different formula. It won't be Mr.Freeze, or the Riddler, or any other flashy villain for sure. Better to keep it low key with someone like the Scarecrow or someone else.

Hittman2001

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 10:43:13 PM »
if they decide to bring back the joker, the only person i think that could pull it off is Johnny Depp.....

Sparegeez

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2008, 11:05:39 PM »
SPOILER!!

I don't believe 2 Face died so... it's gotta be him.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2008, 11:15:18 PM »
i think cat woman is in the bag, i can see that one as a slam dunk. but like stated above you'd need another villain as well. i think you get Bane to come in and almost kill batman and then catwoman some how sacrifices herself to save batman and kills herself doing so or some shit.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 11:56:37 PM »
Better not be like that ugly bitch he got to play in this movie.

I mean, I'm apologize about going off topic, but THIS IS THE BITCH YOU PICK TO BE BATMAN'S LOVE INTEREST????????

My balls look better than her.

you got some nice lookimng balls.. no homo

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2008, 12:02:57 AM »
Maybe their won't be a trilogy. The ending of the Dark Knight was obviously a set up for the Joker to return in the 3rd film. Dent may not be dead, so he may return. Heath's death ruins ruins the way Nolan would've wanted the trilogy to end (sad to say).

The problem they have with picking a new villain is it can't just be a a similar character to the Joker, since the first and second movies used such a different formula. It won't be Mr.Freeze, or the Riddler, or any other flashy villain for sure. Better to keep it low key with someone like the Scarecrow or someone else.

im not entering any more threads with batman in it lol

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 12:28:00 AM »
if they decide to bring back the joker, the only person i think that could pull it off is Johnny Depp.....

Daniel Day Lewis

G-Funk

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 12:59:31 AM »
SPOILER

im just wonderin wat ended up happening to the Joker, he wasn't killed, I'm guessing they sent him to a mental asylum for life.

The Watcher

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2008, 01:45:11 AM »
for the 3rd movie i was thinking about this on the way home and i really don't know who they could come up with. the first movie was about physically beating batman (league of assassins), the second about mind games (joker..) .. where else can you go? unless they bring in something like Hush or Bane to really kick Batman's ass, there's not much you can do that hasnt already been done

edit: perhaps they could have the penguin in it, but not have him as the main villain, perhaps as an arms dealer to the mob etc.. my guess is since they've featured the mob heavily in the first two movies, they will go for someone like black mask
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 03:07:42 AM by The Watcher (BOSTON CELTICS: 2008 NBA CHAMPS) »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2008, 02:04:39 AM »
play with his emotions^