Author Topic: TOP 10 Reasons jimmy Iovine should eat a dick!  (Read 757 times)

David Gutterman

TOP 10 Reasons jimmy Iovine should eat a dick!
« on: July 22, 2008, 02:54:42 AM »
First, Hello im David  ;D
and im new here AND THIS PLACE is the shit 4 real...... ... My Top 10

1 for making detox a myth  :'(
2 busta? (WHATS UP WIT THAT)
3 HITTMAN's album
4 RAKIM's album
5 becaus he likes it !
6 Joel Ortiz (i love the dude NO HOMO)
7 for letting dre work with Gwen Stefani
8 for dropping every body but fif (i call him Curt Insane these days.... ... .. but i drink a lot)
9 Obie trice (not the biggest fan, but still)
10 for producing fuckt up movies like "Get Rich or Die Tryin to save G-unit" or somthing like that

a question whats going to be the first album thats going to released by aftermath? bishop? i hope so

PS you dubcc forum dudes probable talkt about jimmy before, but what ever im a new lil geezy, so for give me
oh and im not English..  so forgive me for my writing style i probable make more mistakes than jimmy just typing

David Gutterman

Re: TOP 10 Reasons jimmy Iovine should eat a dick!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 04:10:23 AM »
Who Supports The "Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement"?

thanx....Chad Vader !   .....i support it!  (kill m chad use the force)
thanx again, nice read, this is funny a movement against jimmy... props !

and i thought i was the only one.  8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 04:11:10 AM »

What's wrong with G.Stefani??
I thin she is not bad, besides that generate a sizable check for Dre. So business wise that was a good decision!
If the track had flopped, then i would agree with you! remember  Music is a business!! You are in to make Money.
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

RichSwagger

• 'G'
  • Brazil Street Underboss
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 04:26:00 AM »

rofl

Big Fase 100, Rich Swagger & Crooked I

David Gutterman

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 04:40:22 AM »

I thin she is not bad, besides that generate a sizable check for Dre. So business wise that was a good decision!
If the track had flopped, then i would agree with you! remember  Music is a business!! You are in to make Money.

You are wright she's not bad (she Hot).. only i didn't like it when they worked together on Rich Girl.....  Let Me Blow Ya Mind is much better and yes im not in to making Money but i love spending it on good music, ......  music is a business i know but i dont like it. ....... it shouldnt be, but BEST MUSIC out today is free (the confessional) but thanx

maybe you have got a better one
for that spot number 7.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 06:13:22 AM »

You are wright she's not bad (she Hot).. only i didn't like it when they worked together on Rich Girl.....  Let Me Blow Ya Mind is much better and yes im not in to making Money but i love spending it on good music, ......  music is a business i know but i dont like it. ....... it shouldnt be, but BEST MUSIC out today is free (the confessional) but thanx

for that spot number 7.

Agreed!!

However Dre was credited in receiving 250,000 USD for co-production credits off of that Song alone.

and I'm pretty Sure that Song also endeared More Pop Fans to Dre!
Rich Girl, and few notable hits by G.Stefani did good for her, it kept in her in the charts, more importantly of those songs was a Dre Production, surely you can't be mad at that. The Track did what it was Produced to do, make numbers, get spins, Get Dre's name out there, get more Fans. Dre can go back to doing what he does, cuz he had accomplished something with that track!
That's how i see it, I'm not sure if we agree on that!

That aside, i understand where you are coming from, but at times one needs t look outside the box in order to appreciate the bigger picture and understand what the said artist/producer is trying to achieve/accomplish...
But that's just me..

music is a business i know but i dont like it. ....... it shouldnt be, but BEST MUSIC out today is free (the confessional) but thanx

Again agreed. But These Guys spend a lot of item working on tunes, a lot of man power, time, effort,sacrifice is put into making Music! Sometimes the tracks mirror that effort1 At the end of the day, if the music is Good,then it warrants some financial compensation as  an appreciation of Job Well Done, you Know!

Again just my two cents!
Props on getting back to me on my points, my Dude!
+1
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 06:26:59 AM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »

David Gutterman

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 06:29:57 AM »

for that spot number 7.

Agreed!!

However Dre was credited in receiving 250,000 USD for co-production credits off of that Song alone.

Rich Girl, and few notable hits by G.Stefani did good for her, it kept in her in the charts, more importantly of those songs was a Dre Production, surely you can't be mad at that. The Track did what it was Produced to do, make numbers, gt spins, Get Dre's name out there, get more Fans. Dre can go back to doing what he does, cuz he had accomplished something with that track!

That aside, i understand where you are coming from, but at times oen needs t look outside the box in order to appreciate the bigger picture and understand what the said artist/producer is trying to achieve/accomplish...
But that's just me..

music is a business i know but i dont like it. ....... it shouldnt be, but BEST MUSIC out today is free (the confessional) but thanx

Again agreed. But These Guys spend a lot of item working on tunes, a lot of man power, time, effort,sacrifice is put into making Music! Sometimes the tracks mirror that effort1 At the end of the day, if the music is Good,then it warrants some financial compensation as a an appreciation of Job Well Done, you Know!

Again just my two cents!
+1

However Dre was credited in receiving 250,000 USD for co-production credits off of that Song alone
FUCK ME SIDE WAYS for one song OK i was wrong, i would have done the same thing, surely you can't be mad at that.  THANX DUDE FOR THIS INFO !

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 06:32:50 AM »
^^LOL...no Probs!
But Jimmy Iovine has made a lot more mistakes adn so Has Dre,but we Live and Learn!
+1

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 06:37:11 AM »
Jimmy 'The Cock' Iovine has too muh to say about the albums released under his label.

I remember watching something about Limp Bizket years ago, Jimmy was in the studio with them (why I do not know)
And he said "I don't like the album, start again"

Not can we change a few things, "I don't like the album, start again"
So they has to create all new tracks, because some cunt didn't like what they had done.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 09:00:58 AM »
number 1 should be the way he fucked over death row and  got it blackballed.
remember interscope was a rock lable b4 death row.

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2008, 09:12:59 AM »

for that spot number 7.

Agreed!!

Rich Girl, and few notable hits by G.Stefani did good for her, it kept in her in the charts, more importantly of those songs was a Dre Production, surely you can't be mad at that. The Track did what it was Produced to do, make numbers, gt spins, Get Dre's name out there, get more Fans. Dre can go back to doing what he does, cuz he had accomplished something with that track!

That aside, i understand where you are coming from, but at times oen needs t look outside the box in order to appreciate the bigger picture and understand what the said artist/producer is trying to achieve/accomplish...
But that's just me..

Again agreed. But These Guys spend a lot of item working on tunes, a lot of man power, time, effort,sacrifice is put into making Music! Sometimes the tracks mirror that effort1 At the end of the day, if the music is Good,then it warrants some financial compensation as a an appreciation of Job Well Done, you Know!

Again just my two cents!
+1

However Dre was credited in receiving 250,000 USD for co-production credits off of that Song alone
FUCK ME SIDE WAYS for one song OK i was wrong, i would have done the same thing, surely you can't be mad at that.  THANX DUDE FOR THIS INFO !

Hahahahahaha
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 09:14:54 AM by CAN OF RAID »

David Gutterman

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2008, 09:44:37 AM »

crazy.... but It's true nr 1 it is

Jimmy H.

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2008, 10:11:44 AM »
The only problem with the Interscope blackball rumor is that Interscope put out the two 2Pac albums in 2001 and 2002. Who does business with someone that they are blackballing? It sort of eliminates the whole point of it.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2008, 11:04:59 AM »
2pac was a interscope artist dude. they put him on death row. plus death row were still owed albums under the deal afeni/suge made. they still are owed 1 now.  bet the 2pac album that death row are still owed will b globle music group(deathrow)/amaru/interscope.
all 2pac release from then will be amaru/interscope.

GottiValentino

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2008, 02:12:15 PM »
ive been out of touch recently what is the current status of Detox? any news?

Jimmy Iovine is a piece of shit by the way