Author Topic: GZA-"Alphabets"  (Read 238 times)

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
GZA-"Alphabets"
« on: July 25, 2008, 03:43:05 PM »
Haven't seen this posted here. Some vintage Wu-Tang here, off GZA's upcoming Protools album. http://www.zshare.net/audio/159663228877f78a/

Efrain

Re: GZA-"Alphabets"
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 04:27:04 PM »
the two beats I've heard from Gza's upcoming album are really terrible for a wu record. I mean historically speaking these guys never have great production individually *ghost excluded but this is a new low. I mean I can produce a wu sounding beat better than that.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 06:45:55 PM »
the two beats I've heard from Gza's upcoming album are really terrible for a wu record. I mean historically speaking these guys never have great production individually *ghost excluded but this is a new low. I mean I can produce a wu sounding beat better than that.

The Fuck is you talkin bout? Ill give you the 50 diss beat dont really sound Wuish(but still a good beat) but this shit sound vintage Wu like its straight out of 95. I dont think some of you motherfuckers remember what type of beats Wu rocked over. That said this shit is hot as hell and right now Pro Tools is the only album im anticipating coming out this summer.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Invincible

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 07:14:57 PM »

The Fuck is you talkin bout? Ill give you the 50 diss beat dont really sound Wuish(but still a good beat) but this shit sound vintage Wu like its straight out of 95. I dont think some of you motherfuckers remember what type of beats Wu rocked over. That said this shit is hot as hell and right now Pro Tools is the only album im anticipating coming out this summer.

Whens it due? I'm really anticipating this.

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 10:28:41 PM »
dope shit, GZA came out ill with them lyrics, the beat could've been better but it's good nontheless. I'm really anticipating ProTools

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 03:22:05 AM »
August 19th is the day
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 06:38:56 AM »
Song sounds good to me - good Wu-style beat and the dope lyrics I'd expect from GZA.

Elevz

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2008, 06:53:45 AM »
Wow. That was really good and enjoyable. Beat seems fine with me, although it's obviously not something to play in repeat for an hour.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2008, 12:57:20 PM »
Wow. That was really good and enjoyable. Beat seems fine with me, although it's obviously not something to play in repeat for an hour.

I'd imagine that quite a few of GZA's tracks would get kinda heavy to hear if you'd repeat for an hour. It obviously isn't some laid back shit you can just kick back and let play in the background, you gotta pay attention to that shit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2008, 01:57:14 PM »
Haven't seen this posted here. Some vintage Wu-Tang here, off GZA's upcoming Protools album. http://www.zshare.net/audio/159663228877f78a/
this shit is hot. gza is still bringin' it these days.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Invincible

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 07:37:47 AM »
This is fucking tight. Bring on the album.