Author Topic: Pipe DA Snipe!!!!  (Read 232 times)

SPIinDAstreets.com

Pipe DA Snipe!!!!
« on: July 24, 2008, 10:12:14 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li1gF5kq32I&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li1gF5kq32I&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: Pipe DA Snipe!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 10:42:21 AM »
It was actually a listenable cut till wack ass spider bust his verse. Then it stunk to holy hell.
holy hell gotta be your moms twat!!!

SPIinDAstreets.com

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 10:46:07 AM »
u said u was listening until spider bust a nut in your mouth and you started choking uncontrollably??? wow!!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 11:27:02 AM »
u said u was listening until spider bust a nut in your mouth and you started choking uncontrollably??? wow!!!!

lol

This song is hard!

Can we get some new people to reply to Spider Loc's threads ya'll haters are getting real old and annoying actin like we believe you're not bumpin Loc cause u say he's wack yet you're in every one of his threads. Personally, I would be ashamed of myself if I went to every Game thread that popped up just to say some bull shit. That's some certified weirdo ass groupie type shit but it's all good keep the Loc threads active :D
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Black Gloves

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 11:32:57 AM »

ha ha its funny because his street team thinks that cuz they make multiple threads about him and why respond to em..they think that will get his name out there :laugh:

LMAO if he havent gotten his name out since 2000 with Tha Row how the fuck you expect him to do it now ::)

LMAO a nigga that buy a spider CD is a coon who looks up to a rappers image.

that includes you 2 Juicygirl.....i mean TheRealSupreme :-*

SPIinDAstreets.com

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 11:34:40 AM »
www.SPIinDAstreets.com in ya mouth hater

Black Gloves

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 11:39:13 AM »

lmao you can post that site a million times aint nobody finna check that site...lmao aint spider loc the one with a "rea fanbase"..or "spider is buzzin in the streets" "alot of cats is feelin him"

and here this nigga postin up a site tryna go get members ha ha how sad is that?

ha ha ha

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 11:40:33 AM »

ha ha its funny because his street team thinks that cuz they make multiple threads about him and why respond to em..they think that will get his name out there :laugh:

LMAO if he havent gotten his name out since 2000 with Tha Row how the fuck you expect him to do it now ::)

Let me catch yo ass slippin' I'mma put some water in my hand and slapped the shit out yo pal ass lol Do what I tell you to do and keep Spider Loc's thread active, you're Baymaac's bitch as long as you keep speaking Spi's name. You're owned!

Black Gloves

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 11:43:40 AM »

Let me catch yo ass slippin' I'mma put some water in my hand and slapped the shit out yo pal ass lol Do what I tell you to do and keep Spider Loc's thread active, you're Baymaac's bitch as long as you keep speaking Spi's name. You're owned!

ha ha SOOO fuckin corny...its like damn...ha ha ha wooooow "im owned"..OMG ::)

yeah we keepin these threads active and that means he about to sell a millon first week...LMAO you just fooli nyourself...a fuckin THREAD on a FORUM aint gonna save his laughable "career"

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 12:12:16 PM »

yeah we keepin these threads active and that means he about to sell a millon first week...LMAO you just fooli nyourself...a fuckin THREAD on a FORUM aint gonna save his laughable "career"
what up doja!!!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 12:21:15 PM »
Hahaahaha
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 12:27:55 PM »
He got to be doja to actually respond to everybody who fuck with spi. Who has that much time on their hands to hate on a nigga and niggaz who fuck with him.

These clowns thinking the more they hate we gonna stop bumpin spi. Hahahaha nigga tryin to recruit spi haters on dubcnn.hahahahaha
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2008, 12:52:05 PM »
It was actually a listenable cut till wack ass spider bust his verse. Then it stunk to holy hell.
holy hell gotta be your moms twat!!!

You thirsty ass nigga. Why you mad paybacc?? Cuz u ended up ridin for a buster wack mc spider... You know damn well spider suck like shit and you wish you could get on with some legit niggaz like Glasses, Hot Dolla, Jay Rock did.

You lame nigga... you should've never decided to roll with wack ass spider just cuz he signed with gunit. Yo ass should have stayed in the streets my nig. You thirsty ass nigga. SPI your boss nigga.. Dats so fucking lame to be under a lame.

LAX - THE GAME!!!!!! GOOD FUCKING MUSIC!!!! NOT THAT CHILLAXIN BULLSHIT LOL!!!

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2008, 12:55:14 PM »

Stop tellin me what you are your boyfriend did last night. Thats yall bidness. lol

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2008, 12:57:30 PM »

I see you got some new material but again you show how little your mind operates because who in their right mind really thinks posting threads will make a person sell millions? Who has blown up in the history of the music industry by posting on forums? That's nowhere in the game and has never been mentioned in the game so you need to try again, little boy. Get on the grown folk level if you just have to say something. lol You're still owned