Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly Still On Nas'Tip:His New Album Is A Bomb,A Disaster,A Catastrophe  (Read 662 times)

Elano

Pay attention @ how he pronounces NAS  :D
<a href="http://youtube.com/v/YrV7Dh_zvXY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/YrV7Dh_zvXY</a>
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 08:55:35 AM by Elano »

Wait til Lord Job comes in this thread... Hahahahaha

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
cause everyone corrected him and made him look stupid when he used to say NASS

Lunatic

lol at this moron not realizing what a success 187K in the first week actually is.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what a cunt. the sad thing is, the general public of forty somethings that watch this shit will actually take what he's saying as the truth, because its "the news." in reality, he makes no real arguments. the cd sales thing is because the industry is in the shitter. anything else he said was meritless anyway.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL @ the way he says NAS. :laugh:

but this guy always be doing shit like that, we shoulda expected something outta him. but that show is all his opinon, and who gives a fuck about that guys opinon about nas, when he cant even pronounce nas right. :P

westsiderider323

o reilly iz a faggot ass hatin bitch
he iz racist yesterday i wuz flippin thru tha channels and thay wur givin his show and it sounded like he wuz hatin on hispanics

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
o reilly iz a faggot ass hatin bitch
he iz racist yesterday i wuz flippin thru tha channels and thay wur givin his show and it sounded like he wuz hatin on hispanics

im sure he was. he does things like that, but doesnt get in trouble for it.

OchoCinco

fuck i hate this dude ... i dont know how pppl can listen to his biased, uniformed bullshit

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
I've said it before and i'll say it again, "Fuck Bill O Reilly!"

Sikotic™

Why does anybody care about what O'Reilly says? He already exposed himself when he talked about how shocked he was when he went to a soul food restaurant and the black folks there weren't barbarians. Surprised they have knives and forks n shit.

Dude is a racist bitch. Some nigga probably dicked his girlfriend in college and he is still upset about it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

D~Nice

Nas is loving this. He just got some more free promotion.

Quadruple OG

people are really taking this to heart? its not like Bill O'Reilly is the Publisher of The Source or XXL. He, the Fox News Network, and pretty much anyone that watches Fox News are irrelevent to Hip-Hop

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
"The Fear Factor got you all rattled up
O' Reilly
Oh, really?
No rally needed
I'll tie you up"

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Why does anybody care about what O'Reilly says? He already exposed himself when he talked about how shocked he was when he went to a soul food restaurant and the black folks there weren't barbarians. Surprised they have knives and forks n shit.

Dude is a racist bitch. Some nigga probably dicked his girlfriend in college and he is still upset about it.

my theory is that sikotic bownt his girlfriend.