Author Topic: Did DAZ Ever Get His $25 Million From Suge?  (Read 969 times)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Did DAZ Ever Get His $25 Million From Suge?
« on: July 27, 2008, 04:56:20 PM »
Did DAZ Ever Get His $25 Million From Suge?

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did DAZ Ever Get His $25 Million From Suge?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 05:19:56 PM »
i think he did....fuck knows what hapened it all tho...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 05:31:06 PM »
he blew it on crack
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 05:57:01 PM »
yeah it did happen ..i saw it on one of those beef documentarys cant remember which one tho....
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

acgrundy

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 06:15:46 PM »
lol...yeah right...u think daz was going to get paid over other people that suge owed money?  Yeah right

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 06:28:35 PM »
lol...yeah right...u think daz was going to get paid over other people that suge owed money?  Yeah right

its not a matter of who suge wanted to pay, if theres a court order suge / death row has to pay him, but i dont know if he got paid in full or what, or if he's even been able to get paid cus of the financial situation

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Jome

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 06:38:33 PM »
Probably gave him monopoly money, and Daz was too high to find out.

acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 06:57:26 PM »

its not a matter of who suge wanted to pay, if theres a court order suge / death row has to pay him, but i dont know if he got paid in full or what, or if he's even been able to get paid cus of the financial situation

I never said it was a matter of who suge wants to pay?  Where the hell did you get that?  I said out of all the people that suge owed money, u think daz was gonna be one of the first to get paid?  Creditors, banks, people involved in the business.  Daz would be one of the very last.

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 07:59:14 PM »

Daz never got a dime from Suge

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2008, 08:00:23 PM »
how do you explain niggas crack habbit then
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Black Gloves

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 08:04:27 PM »

I never said it was a matter of who suge wants to pay?  Where the hell did you get that?  I said out of all the people that suge owed money, u think daz was gonna be one of the first to get paid?  Creditors, banks, people involved in the business.  Daz would be one of the very last.

But Nate (I think it was Nate) got something like that from Suge so why wouldnt Daz.

But yeah dude Daz probably blew it away on crack. You can tell the nigga used to (maybe still is, dont think so tho) be on crack. Dude dope as fuck but he was all weird and shit.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 09:49:43 PM »
Don't know if Daz got paid or not, but according to Jayo Felony:

Daz was in the backseat with his shirt off lookin' like a fat ass animal or someting, like he was fuckin' on drugs or somethin' like that, that nigga was dehydrated, I'm like what the FUCK wrong wit you nigga lookin' all sloppy like that!

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2008, 10:33:56 PM »
Don't know if Daz got paid or not, but according to Jayo Felony:

Daz was in the backseat with his shirt off lookin' like a fat ass animal or someting, like he was fuckin' on drugs or somethin' like that, that nigga was dehydrated, I'm like what the FUCK wrong wit you nigga lookin' all sloppy like that!

hahahaha

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2008, 11:24:06 PM »
i think he got ain´t shit think about that if you´re getting 25 mil, why you you´re going to so so def? instead makin it on you´re own way....

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 01:26:17 AM »
^^^He did go his own way, i think he just went to so so def thinking that it would help him sell more, but people dont want to hear Daz and his recycled verses. He showed the papers of his court order on one of his dvd's, but who knows if it's even real.

The Best of 3 Worlds