Author Topic: Shawty Lo Talks Beef With T.I & Wayne´s Drug Abuse  (Read 242 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shawty Lo Talks Beef With T.I & Wayne´s Drug Abuse
« on: July 29, 2008, 09:11:19 AM »
In an exclusive interview with Yo! Raps, Shawty Lo, whose new video ("Dey Know") is in heavy rotation on BET, blames multi-platinum rap star T.I. for starting their war of words currently playing out on YouTube.

"When T.I. got off his little case or his little year or whatever, he came out attacking," says the D4L chief executive behind 2006's smash single "Laffy Taffy". "[T.I.] came on the air in Atlanta talking about me on the radio. That's what started it."

The rapper, born Carlos Walker, is riding high on the success of his rapidly approaching gold solo debut “Units In The City”, and gives his thoughts on fellow chart-topping recording artist Lil' Wayne's alleged drug abuse saying, "Focus on the music, man. The man do what he do -- as long as he ain't bothering nobody. Don't nobody know what he do. They just talk. The man is successful."

Shawty Lo goes on to say he's not in the game to start beef or compete with other artists.

"I don't feel like I have competition. I do what I do. I ain't trying to be like nobody else. I can just be me. One thing about it is, I ain't worried about competition and I hope competition ain't worried about me. That's what makes me different from competition. I can congratulate all the great rappers. This ain't no competition… we ain't in no race. I'm in a race."

CLICK HERE to read the whole interview: http://www.yoraps.com/news1.php?subaction=showfull&id=1217346967&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

Lunatic

Re: Shawty Lo Talks Beef With T.I & Wayne´s Drug Abuse
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 09:17:28 AM »
The rapper, born Carlos Walker, is riding high on the success of his rapidly approaching gold solo debut “Units In The City”,
LMFAO that sold 36K first week - it ain't going gold less he buys bout 400K himself :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 10:59:28 AM »
The rapper, born Carlos Walker, is riding high on the success of his rapidly approaching gold solo debut “Units In The City”,
LMFAO that sold 36K first week - it ain't going gold less he buys bout 400K himself :laugh:
LOL... they just wanted to make him feel good.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 11:02:05 AM »

I know wtf I was about to say that lmao

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 11:08:11 AM »

His album was straight trash ass ringtone shit. His mixtapes wit Gucci Mane are better.

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 09:15:47 PM »

His album was straight trash ass ringtone shit. His mixtapes wit Gucci Mane are better.

gucci mane is hella better then that fool