Author Topic: Bishop Lamont freestyles for 10 mins and talks Detox subject matter  (Read 1832 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He's basically saying that he's telling Dre to rap about his personal stuff: Death Row, 2Pac beef, Eazy E, Vibe awards. He also says wheter Dre should spit some gangsta shit or not:

<a href="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/VRAGnIEPwz9uzIhI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://videos.onsmash.com/e/VRAGnIEPwz9uzIhI</a>

10 min freestyle on Shade45:

<a href="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh3g2aMCx53L2BbZ2T" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh3g2aMCx53L2BbZ2T</a>

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Re: Bishop Lamont freestyles for 10 mins and talks Detox subject matter
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 01:28:47 PM »
lmao detox is official never coming out, it was 75% finished 6 months ago, then it went to 60%, then bishop said on the ww show its at 50% what fucking album reverses in progress?? and now there trying to rap up personal shit that happened over 10 years ago . .wtf? and dre hasnt even spit anything yet?> ...... he's gonna make such a fool out of himself when he drops this album, he cant appeal to the younger west coast fans, because how stupid is it going to look when they come round to shoot a video with dre lookin all old and shit in a low rider and he aint gonna be able to film shit in the hood, cus thats just gonna make him look stupid, i honestly think dre needs to touchdown with reality asap if he wants to release another album .. he's 44 in febuary for fuck sake... and he said he wanted to make an album with the sounds of the planets?. . . does dre understand the fundamentals of life and death? because i believe he thinks for some strange reason hes got all the time in the world

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 01:37:30 PM »
Personally I Can Wait For This Album To Drop. I Want Quality And Perfection, Not A Half-Ass Production Album.
I Don't See What All The Complaining Is About......? It Just Shows Me How Much U Don't Appreciate Music.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 01:44:10 PM »
Personally I Can Wait For This Album To Drop. I Want Quality And Perfection, Not A Half-Ass Production Album.
I Don't See What All The Complaining Is About......? It Just Shows Me How Much U Don't Appreciate Music.

quality and perfection doesnt take ten years, i like to listen to my music whilst im still alive, dres an old as man he could be hit with prostate cancer tommorow, then what?> he dies. .
theres no such thing as quality and perfection with music, as its only quality and perfection to each and others tastes, if it takes 10 years for dre to make an album then that realy doesnt say much about him as a producer because if he was that good it shouldnt take his brain 10 years to co-produce and spit on 16 tracks..

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 01:50:59 PM »
Damn the freestyle is sick :o

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 02:29:48 PM »
lmao detox is official never coming out, it was 75% finished 6 months ago, then it went to 60%, then bishop said on the ww show its at 50% what fucking album reverses in progress?? and now there trying to rap up personal shit that happened over 10 years ago . .wtf? and dre hasnt even spit anything yet?> ...... he's gonna make such a fool out of himself when he drops this album, he cant appeal to the younger west coast fans, because how stupid is it going to look when they come round to shoot a video with dre lookin all old and shit in a low rider and he aint gonna be able to film shit in the hood, cus thats just gonna make him look stupid, i honestly think dre needs to touchdown with reality asap if he wants to release another album .. he's 44 in febuary for fuck sake... and he said he wanted to make an album with the sounds of the planets?. . . does dre understand the fundamentals of life and death? because i believe he thinks for some strange reason hes got all the time in the world

lol please don't tell me you're that shallow  :P

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 02:47:12 PM »
Seems like Dre's not even sure what to rap about yet.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 03:21:10 PM by Westcoastfanatic »
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

hopeye

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 03:34:13 PM »

WITHOUT FALE BISHOP'S COCK BOY IS HERE TO HATE! FIRST ONE TO POST THE HATE TOO! U NEED TO BACK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER GO OUTSIDE AND FIND A LIFE! GO SUCK SOME DICK AT A GLORYHOLE OR SOMETHING BUT PLEASE GET OFF BISHOP & DRE'S NUTS!

haha again u forgot some on ur chin gag fag!

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 03:37:24 PM »
Seems like Dre's not even sure what to rap about yet.

lol and they claim the albums 50 % done  ???

Black Gloves

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 03:43:15 PM »

woooow so people are actually defending Dre for takin 9(!!!!!!!!!!) years to "perfect" an album, yet STILL he doesnt know
what to spit about?

get the fuck outta here. When Detox drops fine, i will cop it, but until til then i just move on wit my life fuck Detox until it comes out.

Dre could've dropped like 7 albums in the amount of time he "perfected" Detox.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 04:31:50 PM »
propz on dis. gotta respect dude though. very few ppl really "freestyle" anymore...mostly they just write a hot 32 bars and memorize it nowadays

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 04:55:10 PM »
Bishop's freestyles are always good shit. 

Detox should be a double album.

Matty

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2008, 04:56:33 PM »
he should get keith murray, redman and crooked i on the reformation and detox 8) then it would really be dope :P

sceptic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 06:04:53 PM »
damn bishop got rhymes for dayz! real freestylin

K-9

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 07:15:39 PM »
PAC HAD RIGHT DRE IS ONE SLOWHEADED MOTHERFUCKER DETOX