Author Topic: Snoop - Singh Is King (video preview)  (Read 1289 times)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
Re: Snoop - Singh Is King (video preview)
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2008, 11:56:20 AM »
both of them are sold out. the other actor is hindu not sikh and snoop is wtf

How are they bold sell outs? Sikhs did a lot for India so time for respect back... Plus this movie is about Singh Is Kingh, Singh is used by Sikhs for last name. He is just paying his respects to the Singhs and its a movie, movie is about portraying any character... As for Snoop he is branching out and working with World Music, he is not a local rap star or lets say just a US rap star, dude is respected in the music business worldwide so he has worldwide appeal and Bollywood is reaching out for his stardom...  its not called selling out, its called hustling and make that money... Snoop aint 19 years old and gangbangin no more...

Singh Is King ya dig..

i know what singh is dude because i am a singh. movie looks like garbage and just another money making scheme.

it may well be money making scheme or what not but i was just responding to your comments.... most of bollywood make us sikhs look like idiots or what not... i dont agree with it but i dont know about this film, i cant say it will be garbage until i dont see it and make my opinion from there... im sikh myself so i know how all this stuff back in india is going down...

yeh there was another Sikh mockery movie with Sonny Dehol ''bole soneh hal' .... mind my Punjabi to English spelling... fucking ridiculously.

K-9

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2008, 12:18:53 PM »
uuuum wtf lol

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2008, 05:11:57 PM »
 :-\
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2008, 02:12:14 PM »
Alex, Can A nigga get a "W" for Wack as fuck please?

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2008, 09:59:38 PM »
Snoop should've retired after he dropped Blue Carpet treatment now he's just makin a fool of himself
no he is not,hater . snoop is doing big things & growing as artist.snoop dogg is on some another world shit .

I've been fuckin with Snoop's music since Doggystyle so I'm sayin' how I feel about this shit and it ain't workin so he should've retired and that's how the fuck I feel lol.
but how you feel is wrong & closeminded as fuck . open you mind because you being over judgmental & not giving snoop dogg a chance to grow .It seems all you want snoop dogg to make is fake ass gangst a rap & not grow at all as artist & that is total bullshit . so stop with the closeminded ignorance.I from the old school & i know what real music & hip hop is compared to all of you because i am older then most of you.  so what if you have been fuckin with Snoop's music since Doggystyle . I have been fuckin with Snoop's music since  deap cover . so what you say does not mean shit to me because i have been down with snoop dogg since day one & most of you have not on here because i am older then most of you on here.

I can't stop Snoop from growing so what are you talking about? Snoop don't have to make fake gangsta shit because I've heard him do regular songs but this is some goofy as shit and I don't have to like it.I said the same thing you're sayin about him growing when I heard Sexual Eruption then he just lost me with Medicine so he just a lost a listener until he stops makin goof tunes. You can't expect a person to like everything Snoop does just like I don't expect you to agree with me. If I was close minded my opinion wouldn't go any further than this shit is wack so knock it off. I don't know what type of audience he's aiming for with this experiment but I know he lost a lot of original fans because he didn't catch our attention with bull shit.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2008, 10:05:01 PM »
well hating on this would be like hating on these people culture..im down with it props to Snoop for reaching to those people CULTURE is an important thing in this world

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2008, 10:27:11 PM »
well hating on this would be like hating on these people culture..im down with it props to Snoop for reaching to those people CULTURE is an important thing in this world

There's no hate on their culture at all from me but if you wanna go there Snoop needs to start with his own culture first and stop with the stereotypical gangsta/pimp shit.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2008, 03:04:25 AM »

There's no hate on their culture at all from me but if you wanna go there Snoop needs to start with his own culture first and stop with the stereotypical gangsta/pimp shit.

what is snoops own culture? please explain

smegma

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2008, 03:17:40 AM »

But when Snoop made that great song with Justin Timberlake called "Signs" people (you probably included) were complaining that he didn't 'keep it real'.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2008, 04:41:55 AM »
So I'm taking it if this many ppl are feeling it, they must know the language that is being spoken in the song?   I find it really hard to like a song when I can't understand the lyrics.

btw, Signs was hot.

midwestryder

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2008, 10:32:16 AM »
Snoop should've retired after he dropped Blue Carpet treatment now he's just makin a fool of himself
no he is not,hater . snoop is doing big things & growing as artist.snoop dogg is on some another world shit .

I've been fuckin with Snoop's music since Doggystyle so I'm sayin' how I feel about this shit and it ain't workin so he should've retired and that's how the fuck I feel lol.
but how you feel is wrong & closeminded as fuck . open you mind because you being over judgmental & not giving snoop dogg a chance to grow .It seems all you want snoop dogg to make is fake ass gangst a rap & not grow at all as artist & that is total bullshit . so stop with the closeminded ignorance.I from the old school & i know what real music & hip hop is compared to all of you because i am older then most of you.  so what if you have been fuckin with Snoop's music since Doggystyle . I have been fuckin with Snoop's music since  deap cover . so what you say does not mean shit to me because i have been down with snoop dogg since day one & most of you have not on here because i am older then most of you on here.

I can't stop Snoop from growing so what are you talking about? Snoop don't have to make fake gangsta shit because I've heard him do regular songs but this is some goofy as shit and I don't have to like it.I said the same thing you're sayin about him growing when I heard Sexual Eruption then he just lost me with Medicine so he just a lost a listener until he stops makin goof tunes. You can't expect a person to like everything Snoop does just like I don't expect you to agree with me. If I was close minded my opinion wouldn't go any further than this shit is wack so knock it off. I don't know what type of audience he's aiming for with this experiment but I know he lost a lot of original fans because he didn't catch our attention with bull shit.
most  of snoop's orignal fans are closeminded ignorant people whp did not want snoop to grow as artist at all .also Medicine  was gangsta as hell & if you can't feel that then you are too new school for snoop . snoop dogg is just too old school for you just like me.i grew up on old school music form the 1960's & 1970's like snoop dogg & because of that i understand what he is doinmg . you just don't know you history of all music & that is probelm with today hip hop fans & this generation all together. snoop didn't grow up on gangsta rap but most of you can't get that threw your head . he grew up on 1960's & 1970's R&B & funk.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 12:45:03 PM by midwestryder »

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2008, 11:24:33 AM »
hagi springer

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2008, 12:17:52 PM »

what is snoops own culture? please explain

African American culture

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2008, 12:19:37 PM »

But when Snoop made that great song with Justin Timberlake called "Signs" people (you probably included) were complaining that he didn't 'keep it real'.

lol naw, I was bumpin that song. I don't know anybody who wasn't

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2008, 12:22:00 PM »

mosto f snoop orignal fans are cloeminded ignorant people whp did not want snoop to grow as artist at all .also Medicine  was gangsta as hell & if you can't feel that then you are too new school for snoop . snoop dogg is just too old school for you just like me.i grew up on old school music form the 1960's & 1970's like snoop dogg & because of that i understand what he is doinmg . you just don't know you history of all music & that is probelm with today hip hop fans & this generation all together. snoop didn't grow up on gangsta rap but most of you can't get that threw your head . he grew up on 1960's & 1970's R&B & funk.

You just said a whole bunch of irrelevant shit lol. Medicine is some country ass shit and I don't fucks with country music. Why are you steady trying to make an excuse for this shit when one is not needed. If you like the new path he's taking then flow with it ain't nothin wrong with that.