Author Topic: DAZ IS SMARTER THAN WE GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR  (Read 750 times)

acgrundy

Re: DAZ IS SMARTER THAN WE GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 07:31:46 PM »
lol...daz doesn't give a shit about anything other than the money

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 07:34:08 PM »
lol...daz doesn't give a shit about anything other than the money

Nah, Daz is a good guy under it all.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 07:35:20 PM »
thats what he should get right? the fruits of his labor?

Hes not an okayplayer hiphop purist type of rapper I dont think daz is in it for the love.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2008, 07:39:09 PM »
thats what he should get right? the fruits of his labor?

Hes not an okayplayer hiphop purist type of rapper I dont think daz is in it for the love.

I believe he was at the beginning. This guy did work for Death Row on everything and had the best work ethic over there besides Dre, Jewell, Danny, and 2Pac. He wants his money, but he wants to be able to show the world what he's created IE: Raw and Makaveli and Dillinger instead of letting someone who basically just financed the stuff profiting off his stuff.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2008, 08:02:44 PM »
Im not insinuating daz is a bad guy its only natural to want to profit from your hard work.

I think daz is alot more buisness savy than what cats think.

he is a big mouth dumbass at times but when he left DR and snoop want fuckin with him, dre dissed him on the chronic 2001 (by not working with him) then kurupt left he was left to kind of fend for himself.

I bet that new company that owns DR now probably incured a debt to daz over suges 25 mil law suit back in the day.

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2008, 08:15:47 PM »
lol you guys are talking about daz like he is some kind of genius.  He's a street hustler...he most likely sold drugs and stolen shit when he was younger...learned how to hustle and now just does it in a legal way.  There is nothing business savy about offering a cd on your website, collecting money, and then not shipping out the cd.  Daz talks shit about so many past business acquaintances...deathrow and suge, koch, JD, many more I can't think of.  Its always someone else's fault, and their business isn't right.  he is simply a low budget numbers guy...I definitely give him credit, he is making money w/ music, and making some right moves, but I would go nowhere close to calling him a smart businessman.  If he were a smart businessman, he would have been able to keep deathrow going while suge was in prison, and keep it a powerhouse.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2008, 08:38:34 PM »

jaytee

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2008, 08:38:50 PM »
Daz is definitely a hustler.  He's always tried to get paid anyway that he can and have it coming from multiple sources.  I'm not mad at him.  He helped contribute to a lot of the groundwork at the label along with the rest of the artists/producers, so if he can go back and make more money off of it 16 years later, then more power to him.

MarshColin

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2008, 08:42:33 PM »
When you think about it, Daz does put out most of his unreleased shit that he has in his possession. For example The Last of Tha Pound, Like It Or Not, etc. I honestly think Daz is our best chance of getting that unreleased Death Row material out there. People like Nima who talk to him can get in his ear about it and let him know the demand for it, if he doesn't already know.

Johnny B

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2008, 08:49:26 PM »
When you think about it, Daz does put out most of his unreleased shit that he has in his possession. For example The Last of Tha Pound, Like It Or Not, etc. I honestly think Daz is our best chance of getting that unreleased Death Row material out there. People like Nima who talk to him can get in his ear about it and let him know the demand for it, if he doesn't already know.

DJ Coma, your words have truly taken my breath away. the way Daz just releases all this unreleased material for his fans really depicts what an honorable hustler he is. Daz, if you read this, I'm your biggest fan and you commented on my Myspace two years ago! you know who this is!

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2008, 08:50:58 PM »

DJ Coma, your words have truly taken my breath away. the way Daz just releases all this unreleased material for his fans really depicts what an honorable hustler he is. Daz, if you read this, I'm your biggest fan and you commented on my Myspace two years ago! you know who this is!

Johnny B b.k.a. Mr. Stan

Johnny B

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2008, 08:53:21 PM »

Johnny B b.k.a. Mr. Stan

lmao, I'm joking around man. but Daz did seriously comment my Myspace. I was sooped.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2008, 08:56:35 PM »

Johnny B b.k.a. Mr. Stan

lmao, I'm joking around man. but Daz did seriously comment my Myspace. I was sooped.

I know, but I figured you were aiming for some Stan type shit. Lol. Let's make some lyrics about Daz. Maybe he can rap them out and be the new/old/new Eminem.

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2008, 10:38:13 PM »
I like it.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2008, 11:45:33 PM »
hopefully its not just talk

I Hope So...

if true, are you going to buy any future releases?