Author Topic: Spot the Difference: Todd Williams and Priest "Soopafly" Brooks  (Read 744 times)

Johnny B

are they brothers?!  ;)

Lunatic

Re: Spot the Difference: Todd Williams and Priest "Soopafly" Brooks
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 09:48:02 PM »
*waits for soopafly dpgc (the fan) to enter thread and talk bout how todd williams could never be soopafly cuz his pimp hand isnt as strong*
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 11:48:50 PM »
free post..fagget ass johnson
from Menace to Society

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 05:48:04 AM »
Dude, they don't look anything alike.  That Todd Williams guy has a huge forehead.  And his pimp hands are not nearly as strong as Soopafly's.  And if you would have looked at their pants, you would notice that Soopafly's always got a bunch of holes and shit in the crotch area of his pants were all the bitches have just dove in like a bunch of woodchucks looking for wood to build a damn to try and get at Soopafly.  They literally try to tear his clothes off when he goes to the grocery store.  Soopafly just has to batt them away like flies.  This Todd Williams guy looks like the guy that would ask a woman about her thoughts, hopes and dreams.  He would pay for her dinner and respect her and stuff.  They are nothing alike.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 06:28:20 AM »
LMAO...............

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 07:20:52 AM »
holy shit lol....

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 08:01:11 AM »
suprise suprise......i didn't see that comment coming.....LMAO at the props this Soopafly dpgc dude gets for sucking soopfly's dick...sarcastic or not this dude needs councilling.....

Dude, they don't look anything alike.  That Todd Williams guy has a huge forehead.  And his pimp hands are not nearly as strong as Soopafly's.  And if you would have looked at their pants, you would notice that Soopafly's always got a bunch of holes and shit in the crotch area of his pants were all the bitches have just dove in like a bunch of woodchucks looking for wood to build a damn to try and get at Soopafly.  They literally try to tear his clothes off when he goes to the grocery store.  Soopafly just has to batt them away like flies.  This Todd Williams guy looks like the guy that would ask a woman about her thoughts, hopes and dreams.  He would pay for her dinner and respect her and stuff.  They are nothing alike.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 08:09:59 AM »
I just recognize talent, that's all.  The Westcoast needs Soopalfy right now.  I'm going to do everything in my power to continue to promote the man and keep him in the rap game for years to come.  The future of Westcoast rap depends on it. 

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 10:27:59 AM »
  And his pimp hands are not nearly as strong as Soopafly's. 

how do u know

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 10:41:51 AM »
Somebody said Todd will slap Soopafly with a bag of warm wolf knuckles.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 10:43:51 AM »
Somebody said Todd will slap Soopafly with a bag of warm wolf knuckles.

LOL, bag of warm wolf knuckles....that's funny.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 12:37:50 PM »

lol

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 01:05:24 PM »
I just recognize talent, that's all.  The Westcoast needs Soopalfy right now.  I'm going to do everything in my power to continue to promote the man and keep him in the rap game for years to come.  The future of Westcoast rap depends on it. 

This guy is hillarious and he's just making fun of all of you.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 02:11:46 PM »
haha, you need to post more.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 02:20:19 PM »

This is why I stopped doing drugs and quit drinking.

~Loyalty Is Everything~