Author Topic: The Game & Young Buck Song Coming This Sunday !  (Read 1432 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: The Game & Young Buck Song Coming This Sunday !
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2008, 07:09:17 PM »
who cares, black people beefing, busting shots at radio stations nobody has a problem with that but 2 rappers that had beef put there differences aside and people got a problem with that, its not a good look right ?

....Only to re-kinde their beef with 50..Is that really moving forward, like you are talking about in your post??

how do you know thats why there getting to together

.Hypothetically speaking, but one can not rule out the possibility that they may record a diss track or something of that nature to spite 50 Cent.
Buck has a lot of other rappers that he can collab with, why The Game???

Because he knows that he'll gain a buzz cuz it'll create the "G-Unit vs Game/Buck" thing.

Plus Buck wants to gain more fans on the Westcoast.

50 said himself that whenever him or Buck go play one of their songs in the clubs in LA, people go "wtf is this shit?" "this is the westcoast homie, fuck that g-unit shit", meaning
they ridin for Game and whatnot.

That's what 50 said maybe 1-2 months ago.

50 also said that Buck wants to gain more fans on the West, especially with him having C-Bo and the Outlawz on his label.
Oh well that would be more of  plausible reason for him to record a track with Game. Seeing as he is 'On Top' right now!
props!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Black Gloves

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2008, 07:15:59 PM »
who cares, black people beefing, busting shots at radio stations nobody has a problem with that but 2 rappers that had beef put there differences aside and people got a problem with that, its not a good look right ?

....Only to re-kinde their beef with 50..Is that really moving forward, like you are talking about in your post??

how do you know thats why there getting to together

.Hypothetically speaking, but one can not rule out the possibility that they may record a diss track or something of that nature to spite 50 Cent.
Buck has a lot of other rappers that he can collab with, why The Game???

Because he knows that he'll gain a buzz cuz it'll create the "G-Unit vs Game/Buck" thing.

Plus Buck wants to gain more fans on the Westcoast.

50 said himself that whenever him or Buck go play one of their songs in the clubs in LA, people go "wtf is this shit?" "this is the westcoast homie, fuck that g-unit shit", meaning
they ridin for Game and whatnot.

That's what 50 said maybe 1-2 months ago.

50 also said that Buck wants to gain more fans on the West, especially with him having C-Bo and the Outlawz on his label.
Oh well that would be more of  plausible reason for him to record a track with Game. Seeing as he is 'On Top' right now!
props!

Yeah, exactly ;)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2008, 10:07:18 AM »
the track is not real when r u gonna get it?

Game didnt mention it!

Buck didnt mention it!

It was a internet nigga on Thisizgame who CLAIMED he was Buck that said it ::)
Was this aimed at me??? I could care less for a Game/Buck track (real or not). I was referring to the song -BrazilAndWilmington- mentioned.

Black Gloves

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2008, 01:19:47 PM »

Game didnt mention it!

Buck didnt mention it!

Was this aimed at me??? I could care less for a Game/Buck track (real or not). I was referring to the song -BrazilAndWilmington- mentioned.

that was aimed at the people who think its real. i said that dude was fake over and over again but some of you still think its true.

thats like me makin a account here named Dr. Dre sayin Detox is comin in 2 months.

the mods on therealbws are dumb as fuck thats why.

some dude signed up on thisizgame.com, named himself young buck posted the shit, and then one of the mods on therealbws thought it was real ::)

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2008, 02:03:32 PM »
itz fuckin sunday hook up da track nigga. 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2008, 02:17:32 PM »

Game didnt mention it!

Buck didnt mention it!

that was aimed at the people who think its real. i said that dude was fake over and over again but some of you still think its true.

thats like me makin a account here named Dr. Dre sayin Detox is comin in 2 months.

some dude signed up on thisizgame.com, named himself young buck posted the shit, and then one of the mods on therealbws thought it was real ::)
lol, funny stuff

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!

THEREALBWS

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2008, 05:05:51 PM »
bullshit 4real i dont believ no nigga who claims he is young buck on sum internet forum especially thisizgame yu got like 20 niggas who claim they are game 20 niggas who claim they clyde carson etc....

THEREALBWS

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2008, 05:07:36 PM »

Game didnt mention it!

Buck didnt mention it!

yeah sum dumb bitch gameisfine is a mod there tellin me 2 post my topic in the njd section i said yu blind i am postin in the njd section

Smu

• Lil Geezy
  • Germany/Scotland Rep.
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2008, 05:11:04 PM »
If it was really Buck then he would have released it already.
If it comes out it might be a dude who works close to him but claims to be buck or something.
"Back in Cali n***as blazing stress/waiting on Detox to save the West *laughs* Even if the shit is dope/it ain't givin' you n**as hope unless your signatures wrote on a check from Interscope/, nope! Move on, West Coast!" - Crooked I, Move On Remix

"If they call You a N***a ain't nothing to it tell 'em Nas Made You Do It"
www.myspace.com/djsmu

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers