Author Topic: DUBCNN: Sen Dog Of Cypress Hill Readies Debut Solo Album (BReal/TT/Ace)  (Read 188 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

Sen Dog Of Cypress Hill Readies Debut Solo Album - August 1, 2008 By : Rud

Sen Dog (aka Senen Reyes), the notorious co-frontman of hip-hop legends Cypress Hill, has released his hot new track "Capo" from his forthcoming solo album "Diary of a Mad Dog" on his MySpace page. The album will hit the streets on September 30, 2008 through Suburban Noize Records and marks the first solo album from one of hip-hop's most influential artists.

Sen Dog's bark is louder than ever on his debut. Taking matters of money, faith and family to the music, Sen Dog sets out to unleash personal dramas in a no-holds-barred symposium that will shed insight into his life.

"Diary of A Mad Dog" is a cathartic release for the rabid emcee, but totally accessible to a ravenous audience eager for a solid Sen Dog assault. Artists set to feature on the album include Tangled Thoughts, DJ Ace, and even his Cypress Hill partner B-Real.

""I've done the whole dark, morbid thing and the whole rock n' roll crossover thing. I'm not going to have an agenda on this; I'm going to jam and record whatever is fun to me," says Sen Dog about his first ever solo offering. "With Cypress Hill I'm working with B-Real and DJ Muggs, but with my solo material it's a bit more of a challenge and more rewarding for me as a songwriter when I come up with tracks and they sound banging" he adds.

"Diary Of A Mad Dog" hits stores on September 30th and leading up to the release you can catch Sen Dog on the Strange Noize tour with Kottonmouth Kings, Tech N9ne, (Hed)p.e, and X-Clan during August. Check out Suburban Noize Records for tour dates and more news on the album.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Okka

Re: DUBCNN: Sen Dog Of Cypress Hill Readies Debut Solo Album (BReal/TT/Ace)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 03:02:07 AM »
Good news, i will definently check this out when it drops.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 01:21:21 PM »
i was flippin thru the reyes brothers booklet from o6 album n ive seen this dude named dj ace in there that produced 2 tracks, i tried to look him up on the internet but couldnt find nethin , nebody knows who he is , his website or other work hes done or wat????
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

dameons

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 07:39:33 PM »
Sen Dog and B Real are a great combo, but weak solo..His "from the guts " style was a key ingredient in Cypress Hill's success..

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 08:16:23 PM »
Sen Dog and B Real are a great combo, but weak solo..His "from the guts " style was a key ingredient in Cypress Hill's success..

agree but it seems they are findin themselves as solo artists , i mean look at muggs vs. gza, sick jacken n soon planet asia
b real was featured in a lot of great tracks from 05 to 2007( fandango,vato, get u down, mac 10's step u game up, the list goes on)
the sen dog+ mellow man ace album ( reyes brothers) was a pretty dope album
now well see wat the dog brings out solo, that song that leaked aint to good but that dont mean the album gon be like that

Kushmaster

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 10:49:33 PM »
You can find out about Dj Ace on his myspace page.. I looked him up and found out all kinds of stuff on dude. He has Been around for while. man I was reading his Credits and damn dude has done alot of shit. He is Ice T main Producer and Now He Dj's for Sen Dog. His Group is Called Rhyme Poetic Mafia.

Here is his myspace. he got some dope shit on there

myspace.com/rhymepoeticmafia   

if you want more look up : The Ringleader Dj Ace of Rhyme Poetic Mafia

TIRED OF TYPING GONNA GO BLAZE A FAT...WEST UP...

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 10:59:10 PM »
You can find out about Dj Ace on his myspace page.. I looked him up and found out all kinds of stuff on dude. He has Been around for while. man I was reading his Credits and damn dude has done alot of shit. He is Ice T main Producer and Now He Dj's for Sen Dog. His Group is Called Rhyme Poetic Mafia.

Here is his myspace. he got some dope shit on there

myspace.com/rhymepoeticmafia   

if you want more look up : The Ringleader Dj Ace of Rhyme Poetic Mafia

TIRED OF TYPING GONNA GO BLAZE A FAT...WEST UP...

props +1 my man thanx a lot for the link

Kushmaster

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 11:10:08 PM »
Fo sure Homie.. No Prob..

Check this classic Pic I found...on Dj Ace ..Dope

Dj Ace/ Ice T / Pac / Hen G

Ice T / Fedie Demarco / Dj Ace

Thats crazy this fools is a ese didnt think Ice producer was a ese.. props