Author Topic: NIK...  (Read 428 times)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
Re: NIK...
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2008, 04:31:37 AM »
Lakers are 25-5 in the Regular Season with Gasol in the starting 5. And they reached the NBA Finals (without Bynum).

I'm pretty satisfacted, lol.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2008, 04:35:01 AM »
There's downsides to everything. With the Laker roster and staff being as good as it is now, anything less than winning is just pathetic. So if you win, it's *yawn*, if you lose it's *LMAO*... can get one pissed.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2008, 05:55:55 AM »
There's downsides to everything. With the Laker roster and staff being as good as it is now, anything less than winning is just pathetic. So if you win, it's *yawn*, if you lose it's *LMAO*... can get one pissed.

well, this applies to Bayern München too. Looks like this year it's going to be *LMAO*
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 06:41:03 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2008, 08:18:17 AM »

well, this applies to Bayern München too. Looks like this year it's going to be *LMAO*

Hoffenheim - owned by a billionaire. Leverkusen - external  money pumped in by Bayer. Wolfsburg - external money pumped in by Volkswagen. Bayern - hustle on their own. Bayern is the realest club to achieve shit. Bayern is going to be #1 in the league at the end.. Hoffenheim and them other niggas are gonna get scared towards the end of the season. How's Dortmund doing? Haven't checked for them in years.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2008, 12:25:28 PM »

Hoffenheim - owned by a billionaire. Leverkusen - external  money pumped in by Bayer. Wolfsburg - external money pumped in by Volkswagen. Bayern - hustle on their own. Bayern is the realest club to achieve shit. Bayern is going to be #1 in the league at the end.. Hoffenheim and them other niggas are gonna get scared towards the end of the season. How's Dortmund doing? Haven't checked for them in years.

You spend 20 mil. € on Ribery alone, that's more than Hoffenheim's top  attackers (Ba, Ibisevic, Eduardo, Salihovic, Obasi) cost together...Bayern still has more money than  any other club (except for TSG of course) . They certainly deserve it because their great achievments and Uli's solid managment, and I have great respect for them- more  than  I've for teams    like Wolfsburg and Lev) but no other team can afford such a team, composed by a insanely high amount of money- so anything less than Meister= pathetic...
Speaking of the"realest club"- look at Bremen- in comparison with Bayern, they are poor as fuck- but their football is way more attractive- and they've been very successful over the last couple of years too. They got Diego for 5 mill. €, you paid 20 for Ribery, and you're speaking of hustling. :laugh: maybe 40 years ago...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2008, 02:46:03 PM »

LOL...is that supposed to be a diss? I'll take it. 8)