Author Topic: Tell GlobalMusicGroup (bought Deathrow for $24M) what albums you want released!!  (Read 949 times)

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!
right, as if they would bother to check the forum  :P

The president of the company was last night. Also, Mark Morrison just inked the deal with them today! Innocent Man 2008 and I believe it may feature a few unheard Mark Morrison tracks. :)

but would it make much of a difference?

i mean, let's say 20 people head over there and request the sam sneed album.

Not much, but it's always nice to push your views till the dickheads listen. That's how I work! Lol. Plus, if you keep requesting they'll probably push it up the list. They were considering signing K9, Crooked I, and Eastwood.

Eastwood - I don't know what's up with his shit. He was supposed to ink with Warner
K9 - Still in talks
Crooked I - He wanted a 250 K Advance.

Hopefully, they'll put out some sort of Death Row compilation to go along with these first string of releases.

MARK MORRISON "INNOCENT MAN" FEAT. DMX - THE SINGLE
(RELEASE DATE TBA)
MARK MORRISON "INNOCENT MAN" - THE ALBUM
(RELEASE DATE TBA)
JANET MARTIN "TBA" - THE SINGLE
(RELEASE DATE TBA)
JANET MARTIN "TBA" - THE ALBUM
(RELEASE DATE TBA)

I think if they see enough feedback they'll know what the fans want. I think if they are smart they will release a Death Row compilation. Also, Fatal is signing with these dudes as well, then Daz is working with them apparently. It seems like the new Death Row.
¥ou have confirmed that you have no idea how the biz works. 

the world is more complex than your one bedroom apartment, faggot.

The Real Kilo2

Like you know stupid dyke, the only thing you know is 2Pac bootlegs and ripping off ex-Death Row mechanics.

The Real Kilo2

Plus, I am in the street team. I don't even have to get off my ass to get paid woman. So bow down to me and suck it easy otherwise get back to your 2Pac bootlegs.

D-Stress

Great News.I Hope We Get Something From Depths Of Tha Vaults Of Death Row. ;)

woof

Plus, I am in the street team.
you mean the internet geek team?

The Real Kilo2

Plus, I am in the street team.
you mean the internet geek team?

Damn straight.

Quadruple OG

Plus, I am in the street team. I don't even have to get off my ass to get paid woman. So bow down to me and suck it easy otherwise get back to your 2Pac bootlegs.

Street team for Global Music? Think Crooked I should reconsider his decision considering there's more demand for "Untouchable" and "Say Hi To The Bad Guy" than there is for this supposed "Boss Music" album.

FuckKurupt

LOL you're going to be very disappointed in due time. all that gmg dick sucking for no reason. They don't have anything deathrow.

SkinzYall

Love these self given titles. Street Team? Right!!  ::) Shit just keeps getting better. Too funny.

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!
i can see you putting this on your resume when you apply for your first REAL job at mcdonald's.  you have let your fake e-world collide with the physical world and the result is god damn funny.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sam Sneed - Street Scholars
Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle Records Compilation
Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Doggumentary
The Dogg Pound - West Coast Aftershock
Dr. Dre - The Chronic 2: Poppa's Got A Brand New Funk

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Definitely all the Crooked I shit.

My lil' brother and I used to bump Crooked I crazy back in his Death Row heyday including his 19th Street shit. I lost track of the nigga about 2003, until he started doing his weekly freestyles, but in my opinion, he was grimier when he was on Death Row with that sick double time flow and his flow seemed to be more on point back then too. I realize he uses an off-beat flow nowadays, but man, it just feels a bit lazy at times. I still like some of his new stuff, but in my opinion, his Death Row spit was more lethal. He still got sick punches & metaphors though, but I can't get into his off-beat flow sometimes. I guess it depends on the beat too, so who knows?

The Real Kilo2

LOL you're going to be very disappointed in due time. all that gmg dick sucking for no reason. They don't have anything deathrow.

You sound like a Goldberg type case.

The Real Kilo2

Love these self given titles. Street Team? Right!!  ::) Shit just keeps getting better. Too funny.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_team

Learn your terms.

The Real Kilo2

i can see you putting this on your resume when you apply for your first REAL job at mcdonald's.  you have let your fake e-world collide with the physical world and the result is god damn funny.

Yup, I guess, but at least I have a job. You make your money off 2Pac bootlegs honey. Get off your high horse.