Author Topic: Tell GlobalMusicGroup (bought Deathrow for $24M) what albums you want released!!  (Read 950 times)

The Real Kilo2

Head over to http://globalmusicgroup.net/forum and let them know what unreleased Death Row albums or songs you want released! Global Music Group have acquired Death Row Records for $24M! They now own the rights to EVERYTHING ever recorded on Death Row!

Okka

But they can't release those unreleased Dr. Dre songs, right?

The Real Kilo2

Nah nor Crooked I, because unless they break bread with them they can't. Both Crooked I and Dr. Dre own their publishing.

Klue

:o

It's the santas claus list folks  ;D

Black Gloves

lol @ this.

im just laughin at you people, goin on about these songs but you never get shit ha ha ha.

they aint gonna put up shit. fuck the threadstarter and fuck them wet dog smellin crackas.

The Real Kilo2

lol @ this.

im just laughin at you people, goin on about these songs but you never get shit ha ha ha.

they aint gonna put up shit. fuck the threadstarter and fuck them wet dog smellin crackas.

This is the company that owns them so, shut up Netherlands boy.

The Real Kilo2

Nah nor Crooked I, because unless they break bread with them they can't.
Both Crooked I and Dr. Dre own their publishing.

Do you know if Crooked is interested in getting his Death Row shit out there at all?

Yeah man, I use to speak with Crooked I from time to time. Nice guy. He would put it out if he had it all, but he don't plus he ain't got distribution since Bo Dog fell through and he ain't signing with GMG because he wants a big ass bonus. So I don't know what his deal is.

Digital Pimpin'

That forum looks like it was just created today. It was open 20 minutes ago with boards for DR and Mark Morrison (lol) and now you need to register to view.

Reminds me of those DR/Makaveli forums from the recent past.

But anyway, I want that Sam Sneed album.

The Real Kilo2

That forum looks like it was just created today. It was open 20 minutes ago with boards for DR and Mark Morrison (lol) and now you need to register to view.

Reminds me of those DR/Makaveli forums from the recent past.

But anyway, I want that Sam Sneed album.

It'll be a lot better in the days to come. I can gurantee it. You know Fatal Hussein might sign with them?

Black Gloves

lol @ 40 year old virgins postin here for 4 years for some internet fame, oh so lame :laugh:

Pathetic. step your game up and you might just get a chick.

"i have (insert track)"

"i have the og (instert track"

"i have the masters from (instert any fuckin shit)"

lmao get the fuck outta here.

you dudes wont get SHIT.

This dude is straight homosexual.

The Real Kilo2

Do you know if Crooked is interested in getting his Death Row shit out there at all?

Yeah man, I use to speak with Crooked I from time to time. Nice guy.
He would put it out if he had it all, but he don't plus he ain't got distribution since Bo Dog fell through
and he ain't signing with GMG because he wants a big ass bonus. So I don't know what his deal is.

Too bad,he should just take whatever deal he can get from them and see it as promotion for BOSS.
It´s not like he´s making any money from his mixtapes and weekly freestyles either  :P. so  :P

Yeah, I agree at this point. His only source of income is the jewelry shop with Tico.

The Real Kilo2

lol @ 40 year old virgins postin here for 4 years for some internet fame, oh so lame :laugh:

"i have (insert track)"

you dudes wont get SHIT.

Apparently you don't understand. This is the official Global Music Group site, if you had any sense you would know they bought the entire catalog of Death Row for 24 million instead of thinking this is your regular brag thread. They have plans to release it quite soon, but apparently you just feel the need to not read. All I can say is........fans keep requesting and let it be known what you want. Label execs are watching it.

Black Gloves

"i have (insert track)"

you dudes wont get SHIT.

Apparently you don't understand. This is the official Global Music Group site, if you had any sense you would know they bought the entire catalog of Death Row for 24 million instead of thinking this is your regular brag thread. They have plans to release it quite soon, but apparently you just feel the need to not read. All I can say is........fans keep requesting and let it be known what you want. Label execs are watching it.

lmao aint you the same queer that said you worked with them emo fag?

they wont release shit. nobody gives a fuck, people dont want no devil ass white man to drop those records with features from lil wayne and ti. bring back suge!

they wont release a thing.

if they cant release dres shit, and they cant release crooked i's shit who the fuck do they think people want the material from? sam sneed?

emo fag, of course everybody wants Snoop. they just trying to get more people interested so they can sell it for a higher price.

fuck outta here white devils. we dont want that shit.

The Real Kilo2

"i have (insert track)"

you dudes wont get SHIT.

lmao aint you the same queer that said you worked with them emo fag?

they wont release shit. nobody gives a fuck, people dont want no devil ass white man to drop those records with features from lil wayne and ti. bring back suge!

they wont release a thing.

if they cant release dres shit, and they cant release crooked i's shit who the fuck do they think people want the material from? sam sneed?

emo fag, of course everybody wants Snoop. they just trying to get more people interested so they can sell it for a higher price.

fuck outta here white devils. we dont want that shit.

You are white. Please refrain from being ignorant. I am not an emo type, I actually rather hate them whitey. They can release Crooked I's shit, but they got to break him off bread and negotiate the terms of the release. The prices will be your average sells price. This is a legit company, not bootlegs. Get your shit straight until then stop spamming the thread dickweed.

The Real Kilo2

Yeah man, I use to speak with Crooked I from time to time. Nice guy.
He would put it out if he had it all, but he don't plus he ain't got distribution since Bo Dog fell through
and he ain't signing with GMG because he wants a big ass bonus. So I don't know what his deal is.

Too bad,he should just take whatever deal he can get from them and see it as promotion for BOSS.
It´s not like he´s making any money from his mixtapes and weekly freestyles either  :P. so  :P

Yeah, I agree at this point. His only source of income is the jewelry shop with Tico.

ok,lets hope he gets some sense in his head.
What about Above The Law,is there a (unreleased) Death Row album by them?

Depends on who you ask. Hutch says their isn't, one of their producers Beatology says there is. I ain't sure. Lol. It's labeled as incomplete. I've heard parts of it.