Author Topic: 40Glocc & Spider Loc... toy soldiers?  (Read 490 times)

PuffPuffPass

• Lil Geezy
40Glocc & Spider Loc... toy soldiers?
« on: August 05, 2008, 03:13:38 AM »
I've been readin this forums for many years and I never really felt like replyin to something but now I've got really bored about something. First of all I don't think if you got serious record sales you can stay "gangsta" so all these rappers who claim they are gangsta, they puttin together an act, which isnt bad since we want to hear it. Some rappers couldnt even ever been gangsta, for example LilWeezy who got a record deal since he was like 12 or something? Ice Cube? Great storyteller(maybe greatest of them all) but gangsta? I dont think so, but than again who wants to be a gangsta if you are legal multi millionaire? But this isnt the point, i dont really care if a rapper is gangsta or not, i care about the music. I care for music which give me energy. Do Ya Thing Man/Fuck What They Lookin At! But now i have to get to my point, Ive been born and raised in Holland so i cant really see what happends there on the west coast but everytime i read messages about 40glocc and Spider Loc tryin to be gangsta, claim stuff they never touched. But what the fuck, they never sold a record and they will never have an album without callin it a street album. Now they take shots at big heads in the game. Heads who are from the west coast, heads who fuck with real big westsiders.

I cant find another reason for this except 50cent sendin out this toy soldiers to get at them. Because if 40 and Spider wouldnt go at these dudes they might even got a carreer by now, maybe a small one, but for sure they would get more love at the west coast. Now these cats try to attack or whatever (i didnt even read that bullshit properly because if you really want to take someone down you can do it, you dont need funny clownacts and put it on youtube) LilWayne and his entourage. Whats the big deal with attackin a kid? Btw a kid who made 349859850405 times more money than 40 and Spider together. I pray for 40 and Spider they will survive this since Baby knows his ways on the streets and is a multi multi millionaire. But again back to the point, now they made a diss record to 3 amigos: LilWayne: why they mad? because they are like the only cats from the WestCoast that dont get their Weezy track? CM puttin shine on many WS rappers like Glasses, Jay Rock and Kam (I believe one of the few rappers who can claim that "gangsta" title) Now 50 send his toys out on Buck, after years of suckin Buck's dick suddenly Spider gets mad (he cant get dick anymore?) but what happends if Buck put out his people? He signed Outlaws and C-Bo(see Kam, he aint playin) so i guess they will put out fire for him if needed(aint talkin bout violence but business wise). And than TheGame, who might be the top3 on the WestCoast together with Snoop and Cube, what they want from him? They probably got more shine if they stayed at his side instead of fuckin with 50. Game probably got a good album commin, it seems highly anticipated. Why are two nobodies goin at this powerpack? The only reason i can find is that 50 is pullin the strings because every rapper on their level with some regular common sense wouldnt fuck with this cats business wise. And than all this bitchin about 50... he is maybe one of the few smart cats in this game, he is a boss, he knows where to put his money and know which strings to pull. Ok ok enough he is a snitch, a bitch GGGGG UNOT! But still he did street work and now he is a multi millionaire so thumbs up for him and a big thumbs down to 40cock and Spider Joke...

Thanks for readin my first post...

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: 40Glocc & Spider Loc... toy soldiers?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 03:34:41 AM »
Theories, that's all you have!

Plus the  situation can be interpreted any which way!
Truth be told, we don't know exactly and we shouldn't really care!
I'm all about he music, that other thing, is strictly optional!

Good Post-Allbeit, too long for a first One though!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 03:59:41 AM »
They just aint falling in line for these tv niggaz(snoop&game). You niggaz is so stuck on this nwa,snoop,game circle that everybody they don't cosign is wack,corny,or a nobody. Games fan base is foreign and west coast,compared to when the whole AMERICA was fucking with him. Snoop been doin dumb shit yet yall feel the need to suck his balls. And Dre could sign Bin Laden and you niggaz would be sayin the shit is hot.

This is exactly why the west only had 1 reign in the rap game for a few years Death row days, while the south been havin it or been neck and neck with new york shit since somethin like 03.  Its cool to fuck with a nigga who aint cosign by that circle. 

Maybe its just the internet niggaz cause the few west coast niggaz I did talk to in my personal life don't be sounded hoish how a lot of yall sound.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 04:16:35 AM »
Perfect example just cause he got game on his shit everybody love nippsey hustle. Hahahaha I miss the old hip hop generation when we wasnt  polluted with white boys tryin to be hood and foreigners who go in whatever direction the wind blows.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 04:19:46 AM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 04:24:34 AM »
^^That's a very subjective way of thinking..What does White folks and foreigners have to do with it??

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 04:31:33 AM »
They just aint falling in line for these tv niggaz(snoop&game). You niggaz is so stuck on this nwa,snoop,game circle that everybody they don't cosign is wack,corny,or a nobody. Games fan base is foreign and west coast,compared to when the whole AMERICA was fucking with him. Snoop been doin dumb shit yet yall feel the need to suck his balls. And Dre could sign Bin Laden and you niggaz would be sayin the shit is hot.

Not Exactly, if Snoop/Dre release a track that is garbage they will be criticized for it!!
However in the same Vein, one could use the same adage for you appreciation of Spider Loc's Music..No?
At the end of the line, if some artist releases garbage but a few like, then there's nothing you an do about it, about accept it and move on!

Maybe its just the internet niggaz cause the few west coast niggaz I did talk to in my personal life don't be sounded hoish how a lot of yall sound.

I'm curious, the folks you spoke to, maybe people that yo know would agree with you-if so then the opinion though relevant is bias..

« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 05:11:43 AM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 04:51:15 AM »
^^That's a very subjective way of thinking..What does White folks and foreigners have to do with it??

They come up here not only them but they come up here and just type up a bunch of non sense and it comes from well it would take a lot to explain. But the way though come off is so.......you fill in the blank.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 05:05:50 AM »

They come up here not only them but they come up here and just type up a bunch of non sense and it comes from well it would take a lot to explain. But the way though come off is so.......you fill in the blank.
I'm sorry , im trying to understand what you mean in earnest, but it's hard, you really would need to go in-depth somewhat; so that i can understand what it is you are trying to say...
I'm a foreigner,so how does that fit into what you've just said??

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 11:39:36 AM »

I'm sorry , im trying to understand what you mean in earnest, but it's hard, you really would need to go in-depth somewhat; so that i can understand what it is you are trying to say...

Its not a secret the two subjects were talking about do not grow up they same way most of the people in hip hop or a lot of the fans that truly understand their struggle of being in the hood. Now with that being said most of them get up on these forums talking about who's real and what not, how would they know? They didn't grow up in the same types of environments that we have. Overseas they probably program the listeners by letting a dj or another popular rapper telling you this nigga is hot or fuck with him. They don't have a mixtape circuit to where they could follow a niggaz career from the bottom to the top. Now over here in america them suburban kids don't come to the spot to get no mixtapes so they just go by who they think is real, not to mention they wasn't raised on hip hop they just started listening to it when they was like 14 or 15. And again how would they know what's hot and who's real and fake? They didn't grow up in the hood or grow up listening to hip hop.

Im not being racist just calling it like it is.

And when I see shit like 50 wrong for doing that to buck it baffles me, but I understand cause I know they aint following the situation everything is anti 50 because game programs his fan base. How can u disrespect a nigga who helped u get millions? Game does change of heart but he suppose to be bangin? What nigga in any hood who suppose to be so banged out how game claims to be goes on change of heart? Where im   from any nigga who wore a tongue ring can't talk tough real talk. I could go on and on. How could ANYBODY ignore those facts? Its people who don't grow up in the gutta who ignores it and believes he is 100. Not saying everybody got to dislike him fore it understand dude is pure entertainment only. As for the real niggaz he got around him they just want to eat my nigga.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 12:06:30 PM »

Its not a secret the two subjects were talking about do not grow up they same way most of the people in hip hop or a lot of the fans that truly understand their struggle of being in the hood. Now with that being said most of them get up on these forums talking about who's real and what not, how would they know? They didn't grow up in the same types of environments that we have. Overseas they probably program the listeners by letting a dj or another popular rapper telling you this nigga is hot or fuck with him.
How do you know that folks outside America only bump Songs recommended by some DJ??
What evidence do you have to support such a claim??

Take a Look at the radio in USA, adn tell me what you think, before you judge folks outside the US..

They don't have a mixtape circuit to where they could follow a niggaz career from the bottom to the top.

Again how do you know these guys don't have a mixtape circuit?

Proof,please!

We are living in the age of technology, it is easy to get a hold of mixtape, for any artist that you amdre, therby staying in touch with the progression of thier career.
But are we talking about Rappers in US or local artist??

Now over here in america them suburban kids don't come to the spot to get no mixtapes so they just go by who they think is real, not to mention they wasn't raised on hip hop they just started listening to it when they was like 14 or 15. And again how would they know what's hot and who's real and fake? They didn't grow up in the hood or grow up listening to hip hop.
Well in all honesty all that talk about "Who's Hot/Real/Fake' is just childish, I'm Sorry for big blunt, but it really is!
But that's just me!
So no diss!

Which is understandable, but your views are kinda bias..though!

And when I see shit like 50 wrong for doing that to buck it baffles me, but I understand cause I know they aint following the situation everything is anti 50 because game programs his fan base. How can u disrespect a nigga who helped u get millions? Game does change of heart but he suppose to be bangin? What nigga in any hood who suppose to be so banged out how game claims to be goes on change of heart? Where im   from any nigga who wore a tongue ring can't talk tough real talk. I could go on and on. How could ANYBODY ignore those facts? Its people who don't grow up in the gutta who ignores it and believes he is 100. Not saying everybody got to dislike him fore it understand dude is pure entertainment only. As for the real niggaz he got around him they just want to eat my nigga.
..Well I'll leave that for Game to answer, i'm only interested in the Music..
Plus i think it's pretty absurd that you make it sound alien not to have a change of heart???
You do know that you are Human right???
PeAce!

PuffPuffPass

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008, 03:28:01 PM »
I care about music... good music

Rappers are artists and artist need to act and act is what they do...

THEREALBWS

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2008, 04:25:47 PM »

Its not a secret the two subjects were talking about do not grow up they same way most of the people in hip hop or a lot of the fans that truly understand their struggle of being in the hood. Now with that being said most of them get up on these forums talking about who's real and what not, how would they know? They didn't grow up in the same types of environments that we have. Overseas they probably program the listeners by letting a dj or another popular rapper telling you this nigga is hot or fuck with him. They don't have a mixtape circuit to where they could follow a niggaz career from the bottom to the top. Now over here in america them suburban kids don't come to the spot to get no mixtapes so they just go by who they think is real, not to mention they wasn't raised on hip hop they just started listening to it when they was like 14 or 15. And again how would they know what's hot and who's real and fake? They didn't grow up in the hood or grow up listening to hip hop.

game never wore a tongue ring do yu bliev everything what 50 says or summin
and 4 game bein on change of heart like he said on sssl it was a gud change 2 get money smh

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008, 04:33:03 PM »

This is exactly why the west only had 1 reign in the rap game for a few years Death row days, while the south been havin it or been neck and neck with new york shit since somethin like 03.  Its cool to fuck with a nigga who aint cosign by that circle. 

Spiders a part of that circle so what are you saying buddy?

And the reason south niggas can come out, out of the blue is cause they make catchy shit.

So that ain't why the west only had one reign.

Black Gloves

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2008, 04:36:33 PM »
dont worry about that trav teezy dude

lets just laugh at him thats what i do LMAO

hes soooo hard on spiders dick its funny as FUCK

he thinks that everybody is sayin spider is garbage cuz he didnt get co-signed by game and snoop hahahahahahahah

spider cant rap get it or go cry in your closet nigga. who gives a fuck if he a real banger?

DUDE CANT FUCKING RAP

lmao this is hilarious how they think we have to fuck with spider cuz they say hes a real banger hahaha

and he says we got game and snoops dick down our throats but look at what dude is doin himself?

lmao i just laugh at him

hes a internet character like that Soopafly dude

Hes on Spider Locs street team so u cant take him seriously.

And look at this posts...its NEVER ABOUT MUSIC

its about "spider was a real banger" "snoop, game, dpg was not real bangers" and things like that

but NEVER about music...because they think that we have to fuck wit niggas that supposedly was real bangers.

who gives a fuck???

at the end of the day Snoop and Game..even lil wayne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spider....now can u argue with that Trav Gayzee? :laugh: :'(
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 04:40:03 PM by Smoke Um »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2008, 04:55:09 PM »

Its not a secret the two subjects were talking about do not grow up they same way most of the people in hip hop or a lot of the fans that truly understand their struggle of being in the hood. Now with that being said most of them get up on these forums talking about who's real and what not, how would they know? They didn't grow up in the same types of environments that we have. Overseas they probably program the listeners by letting a dj or another popular rapper telling you this nigga is hot or fuck with him.
How do you know that folks outside America only bump Songs recommended by some DJ??
What evidence do you have to support such a claim??

Cause if people here are programmed by dj's and rapper so are yall. Hip hop generates here.

Take a Look at the radio in USA, adn tell me what you think, before you judge folks outside the US..

Personally i dont listen to the radio, but i can tell you the play the same 10 to 20 songs.

They don't have a mixtape circuit to where they could follow a niggaz career from the bottom to the top.

Again how do you know these guys don't have a mixtape circuit?

So they had the little african dude or a local nigga selling mixtapes back when gunit was coming up, when dblock and the roc was going at it,when dip set was goin hard on the circuit? I dont think so. Shit now they selling mixtapes out of fye so that means once again our shit got jacked. But they runnin up in dj drama shit for mixtapes and they selling them out of the big stores. I saw a few foreign cats be asking where can they buy mixtapes cause they dont have them there. Dont get it twisted back in like 01 or 02 i was down in nc and couldnt find a mixtape to save my life, so it just aint yall.

Proof,please!

We are living in the age of technology, it is easy to get a hold of mixtape, for any artist that you amdre, therby staying in touch with the progression of thier career.
But are we talking about Rappers in US or local artist??

Rappers in the us. A local artist over there knows how to get it through to the underground in his own country.

Now over here in america them suburban kids don't come to the spot to get no mixtapes so they just go by who they think is real, not to mention they wasn't raised on hip hop they just started listening to it when they was like 14 or 15. And again how would they know what's hot and who's real and fake? They didn't grow up in the hood or grow up listening to hip hop.
Well in all honesty all that talk about "Who's Hot/Real/Fake' is just childish, I'm Sorry for big blunt, but it really is!
But that's just me!
So no diss!

I can understand if a dude is just a fan of hip hop, i cant beef with that,its just when they get into the gangsta shit then thats a different story if they havent grown up in the environment to fully understand. Me personally i hate being lied to so i cant rock with a fake artist. I like nelly shit so it all about being gangsta and hood with me, as long as i feel you aint trying to pull the woll over peoples eyes you cool to me.

Which is understandable, but your views are kinda bias..though!

Maybe because im not able to explain it how i want because im better talking then typing my dude.

..Well I'll leave that for Game to answer, i'm only interested in the Music..
Plus i think it's pretty absurd that you make it sound alien not to have a change of heart???
You do know that you are Human right???

Its not the fact that dude was on change of heart but he puts out in his lyrics like he is the toughest nigga to ever walk in cali or he was bangin all his life. Who starts banging after school? Thats when you try to get money because you are in the real world and aint nobody giving you shit. I can see if he was saying he was around it but he actually said "i was an og in the hood before i turned 22" come on now. So you mean to tell me from 18 to 21 you put that much work in to where you are an og but never been arrested till you got famous? I could go on some more but its irrelevant.
PeAce!