Author Topic: T.I. Shoots Multiple Music Videos, Info/Pics Inside, New Video Snippet...  (Read 1051 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Another TI topic? couldnt u just make 1 thread and put em all in there?

AnybodyKilla

That's nice. Crooked I came to stop by. He has lost some weight though. Crooked I is probably giving tips to T.I. how to market an album.

WTF? HAHAHA, that actually does look like a mini version of him!!!

Lunatic

^LOL that's Lil Duval, he's a comedian - signed to grand hustle. He got a record out called "night life" with young dro which is hot as hell.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^LOL that's Lil Duval, he's a comedian - signed to grand hustle. He got a record out called "night life" with young dro which is hot as hell.
u got a link for that song?

Lunatic

lol the only 2 ppl bitching are the 2 most critical of TI consistently (smegma and nicc)..no offence Nicc, but you seem to been hating a lot on TI recently..it's only you 2 complaining.

stop bitching, don't come in the thread, plain and simple. the only reason y'all come in here is to try and get under my skin anyway.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 01:53:46 PM by Lunatic 63 »

Lunatic

^

AnybodyKilla

Re: (VIDEO) T.I. "Swing Your Rag" Making Of The Video!!
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2008, 01:52:57 PM »
props, looks like it'll be a hot video!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I am offended by that statement >:(  ;D dawg u knoe Im a fan of TI, its just I liked Ludas single better n I thought Flip won the beef LYRICALLY. N its not just you, if it was any other artist n there were multiple threads being created about them daily I would still speak out cuz I'm constantly in this section n theres alot of threads I pay attention to n this type of shit makes it hard to find em, plus its pretty annoying seeing an artists name over and over again.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lunatic

I am offended by that statement >:(  ;D dawg u knoe Im a fan of TI, its just I liked Ludas single better n I thought Flip won the beef LYRICALLY. N its not just you, if it was any other artist n there were multiple threads being created about them daily I would still speak out cuz I'm constantly in this section n theres alot of threads I pay attention to n this type of shit makes it hard to find em, plus its pretty annoying seeing an artists name over and over again.
not trying to offend you, you are entitled to your own opinion, i'm just saying what i observe.

the reason i post is think bout it: say a post this thread and the making of louie rag in one thread

some may be interested in seeing the guests and that same person may not be interested in seeing louie rag making of video. the subject line on here isn't really long enough to combine multiple threads and have ppl know that the thread has that much info - ppl miss out this way. my way, anyone can choose to see what they please.

AnybodyKilla

^

Songs fuckin hot, u got the mp3 man?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
not trying to offend you, you are entitled to your own opinion, i'm just saying what i observe.

the reason i post is think bout it: say a post this thread and the making of louie rag in one thread

some may be interested in seeing the guests and that same person may not be interested in seeing louie rag making of video. the subject line on here isn't really long enough to combine multiple threads and have ppl know that the thread has that much info - ppl miss out this way. my way, anyone can choose to see what they please.
I get what ur saying, but look at the 4 topics u've posted near the top of the page,
these 2 coulda been combined:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=189433.0
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=189434.0
and these 2 also:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=189450.0
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=189446.0

the first 2 are about music videos and the other 2 are both about the album itself, guests and the mini review.

OchoCinco

y didnt u just make all ur ti threads into one big one...they all deal with the same shit which is paper trail shit

jsut seen niccs post...he speaks the truth also...y start 4 topics about the same shit.

Lunatic

lil duval ft. young dro - night life
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1657665794b274f9/

Lunatic

dont come into the thread: simple