Author Topic: LMFAO at Lebron!!!  (Read 1298 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: LMFAO at Lebron!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2008, 04:49:47 PM »
LeBron is going to Brooklyn. Nets are dumping all those contracts and are going to make a serious push. Not offering that kind of money but just my gut feeling he is going to the Brooklyn Nets.

word, Jay-Z will convince that boy Lebron to play with the Nets...there boys, he had James' side in his beef with Stevenson. Lebron would be under the NY spotlight in Brooklyn & who wouldn't want to be the face of NY over playing with a bunch of wack Europeans. ???

That would be even better. In 2010 he could go to Europe and stack up $50 mill for a year then come back to the NBA and sign with the Brooklyn Nets. He's only 24, he can do it.

doesn't Nike pay him like 100 million in endorsments? he's a greedy fuck if he wants that money so bad...he's set for life already. :grumpy:

Ain't nothin wrong with tryna snatch every legal dollar possible. We would all do it if we could.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2008, 06:07:13 PM »
Whats so funny? Lebron is amazing and isn't even in his prime yet. If dude could make $50 million for 1 year then I'd say go for it.

they'd sign him to 3 years not 1

I'm pretty sure that if he wanted to only play for 1 year, they'd do it.

D~Nice

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2008, 06:10:25 PM »
All this with these European teams at the very least offering the contracts they do it is going to create some leverage for players trying to get a new contract. Look at Randolph Childress.