Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: LUDACRIS & T.I. COLLABO! (AUDIO) HISTORY IN THE MAKING "WISH U WOULD"  (Read 847 times)

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
i likes   ;D propz.... thanks for hookin' it up!!!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Heard some of it on the radio tonight, sounds promising.

kemizt

Lunatic

^it's a big record
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Gloves

ti sounds like he sittin on michael jacksons lap with the backpockets cut off...wtf

nigga tries to hard to get a deep voice

fuck outta here

OchoCinco

this wasnt even a exciting beef

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
t.i.'s verse was way better. it made the song more thorough.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

this wasnt even a exciting beef
sure was imo..can't tell me 'stomp' wasn't exciting..'war with god'..'watch what u say to me'..TI beatin down chaka zulu..'i get money' freestyle..'do u potna'..list goes on and on of good disses

Invincible

t.i.'s verse was way better. it made the song more thorough.

No shit, you would say that wouldn't you.

Lunatic

On the heels of squashing his beef with fellow Atlanta native Ludacris, the self proclaimed King of the South, T.I. spoke out on the cause for their reunion.

In an interview with New York’s DJ Self, T.I. denied there ever being a rift between the pair to begin with.

“If you go back to any of my interviews when anybody ever asked me about Shorty, I’ve always said I don’t have a problem with dude,” he explained. [listen Here]

Instead, he claims the turmoil existed between their camps. As part of an executive decision, T.I. and Luda joined forces on a track to end the feud.

“Us as the bosses of our companies, everyone is gonna follow our lead,” he said. “So we figured if we ain’t really got no issues and no beefs then there’s no reason we shouldn’t be able to get together and make music.“

The reunion track “Wish You Would” is pegged for Luda’s upcoming album Theater Of The Mind.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
stomp was the only interesting song... the others were lame. they never outright dissed each other, so who gives a fuck. that kinda stuffs interesting if it builds up to something, but if not its a whole lotta nothing

Black Gloves

well this died down quick..lol at history in the makin

D~Nice

I'm sure in a down south forum or board this is big news. Either way good to see them put that petty beef shit to the side.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 07:15:55 PM by D~Nice »

Lunatic

72 replies on here is a lot
it's gettin even more on southern boards

Black Gloves

nooo waay....72 replies....omg that means its history!

if only a forum existed back when black people no longer was slaves, and the chronic came out, and the movie friday come out...omg

i mean 72 replies....omg its history in the makin...and more than any other board :o ::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

nooo waay....72 replies....omg that means its history!

if only a forum existed back when black people no longer was slaves, and the chronic came out, and the movie friday come out...omg

i mean 72 replies....omg its history in the makin...and more than any other board :o ::)

can't lie, 72 isn't really much, concidering that probably more than half of the posts are "TI>>>Luda" & "Luda>>>TI". the reason this song isn't like "OMG ITS LUDA & TI!!!" is cuz the track is just an average track. both came average, neither killed it, so it isn't like ground breaking stuff.

stomp was the only interesting song...

hell yeah, "Stomp">>>this.