Author Topic: Chiefs beat Bears 24-20, but I still say Brodie Croyle sucks...  (Read 94 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Unless you live in Chicago or Kansas City you probably didn't watch this game and don't care.  But just in case you do, Brodie Croyle completed 1 good pass the whole night, and the rest were basically swing passes in which the backs ran for yards after the catch, so the Kansas City media is acting like Brodie Croyle is Joe Montana or something tonight.  This guy is still aweful.  I thought Damon Huard and Thigpen looked better than Brodie did.

Anyway, I'm happy the Chiefs won.  And really happy we have Chan Gailey as our offensive coordinator, you could see a huge difference in the play calling this time around, recievers were wide open, running backs had huge lanes to go through (and trust me, this wasn't because of the superiority of the Chiefs offensive line).   

KC wins for the first time in 10 games!  Also, this may be the first time in three seasons that Herm has actually won a preseason game.  And don't say preseason doesn't matter, because both of Herm's years we started out 0-2 which is an indication that he wasn't making good use of the pre-season.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Chiefs beat Bears 24-20, but I still say Brodie Croyle sucks...
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 10:41:54 AM »
You guys should've stuck with Casey Printers :D

haha...nah. BUt Brodie Croyle is a joke.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 11:21:26 AM »
The Chiefs were once such a proud Franchise. 2 years ago they still had a top Oline..Damn how times change so fast. Brodie is trash, and Herm is an overrated head coach..

The Best of 3 Worlds

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 07:28:59 PM »
You guys are on point...

As for Canadian football star Casey Printers, he was better than Croyle in the 07 preseason
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 07:12:30 PM »
lolz its just preseason yalll
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens