Author Topic: Dre not being on LAX is a diss to game  (Read 1461 times)

hyet1ll1d1e

• 'G'
Re: Dre not being on LAX is a diss to game
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2008, 01:12:16 PM »
its not worth having dre on your album unless he's gonna exec produce it, otherwise the beat he will give you will be wack, and you will be alot better off just going to cool & dre.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2008, 01:24:15 PM »
to me there's no other producer that's as consistent as Dr.Dre.

Black Gloves

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2008, 02:38:06 PM »
dr. dre is so overated....yea he a legend but theres so many other producers out there...j.r. rotem, cool n dre, dj toomp, polow>>>>>dre right now...

but i admit...that is a slap in the face 2 game tho...he continue 2 work wit g-unit with the exception of banks...and he cant take time out 2 produce 4 his protege?? thats a bitch move...
no it is not bitch move because 50 cent was with Dr dre before game . . also game would not shut his mouth like dr dre told him .Dr dre does not owe game shit . game owes everything to dr dre & 50 cent .so get off games dick,stans because game idd this to himself by not foolwing the orders of DR dre to stop the beef with 50 cent & g-unit.eminem & 50 cent helped put aftermath on the map not game .50 cent was on aftermath before game . dr dre is going to stick with the one who was with him first &  who follows orders.also dr dre is not even close overrated . dr dre is better then any producer today .all old school producer are better then these new school producers. Blame game for this not dr dre because game did this all to himself not dr dre.

fuck u talkin about "first" aftermath been there since 97 u act like 50 was Dres first signed artist. Dre didnt even find 50. Em did.

50 was the one who kept dissing Game learn your facts fo u speak. Game kept it quiet after that "peace conference" but 50 stayed talkin shit...so what was Game supposed to do?

Be quiet while Olivia, Banks, 50 and Yayo talked smack about him???

Are you serious?

Dre had his share of beefs 2.

What he did was Dre bitch'd up. Since 50 sold alot he knew 50 was runnin shit so he wanted Game to stay in teh corner.

Fuck that.

But i dont know why people still care about Dre.

When Detox comes, fine. But Dre is not gonna produce classic shit anymore. Why even care?

Game can dope music without Dre. 50 cant.

Then if Dre produce some shit yall gonna complain.

Its not that u want Dre to produce for Game its just that yall wanna hear new Dre beats because yall wanna see if Dre fell off or not.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 02:39:44 PM by Smoke Um »

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2008, 03:04:18 PM »
dr. dre is so overated....yea he a legend but theres so many other producers out there...j.r. rotem, cool n dre, dj toomp, polow>>>>>dre right now...

but i admit...that is a slap in the face 2 game tho...he continue 2 work wit g-unit with the exception of banks...and he cant take time out 2 produce 4 his protege?? thats a bitch move...
no it is not bitch move because 50 cent was with Dr dre before game . . also game would not shut his mouth like dr dre told him .Dr dre does not owe game shit . game owes everything to dr dre & 50 cent .so get off games dick,stans because game idd this to himself by not foolwing the orders of DR dre to stop the beef with 50 cent & g-unit.eminem & 50 cent helped put aftermath on the map not game .50 cent was on aftermath before game . dr dre is going to stick with the one who was with him first &  who follows orders.also dr dre is not even close overrated . dr dre is better then any producer today .all old school producer are better then these new school producers. Blame game for this not dr dre because game did this all to himself not dr dre.

homeboy above already said wat it is...and ima jus follow up...game was on aftermath b4 50...it is a bitch move...how u gon cater 2 one...but not the other? 50 the one who started it if u wanna get technical...it dont matter tho cuz like i said j.r., toomp, and polow>>>>dre right now...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2008, 03:31:18 PM »

www.dictionary.com

Look up the word consistent.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Invincible

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2008, 03:39:14 PM »

The guy who produced all them albums in my sig is just as consistent too.

Invincible

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2008, 03:40:21 PM »
None of them need each other, but i would like to hear some more collabs in the future.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2008, 03:46:20 PM »
I could care less if Dre ever works with Game again. Dre isn't needed to make a hot album anymore.

thats true

DPGC23

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2008, 04:07:45 PM »
LOST 1S?

THAT WAS DOPE LAID BAK TRAK 4 JIGGA

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

MisterX

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2008, 04:23:34 PM »
Game has said that he's never gonna work with Dre again, and 50 has also said that Dre's never gonna work with Game again.

Invincible

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2008, 04:48:00 PM »
Game has said that he's never gonna work with Dre again, and 50 has also said that Dre's never gonna work with Game again.

Source?

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2008, 04:50:22 PM »

What about Quik?

Invincible

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2008, 04:53:02 PM »

What about Quik?

Do you think he is, thats the question. If you think so, why ask?

MisterX

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2008, 06:53:29 PM »

Source?

Al

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2008, 07:15:52 PM »
I could care less if Dre ever works with Game again. Dre isn't needed to make a hot album anymore.

exactly.

It is a bitch move the way dre handled the game situation and game should stop namedropping  dr dre imo