Author Topic: WHAT U LA FOLKS GOTTA SAY ABOUT NOHO? (SFV)  (Read 405 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: WHAT U LA FOLKS GOTTA SAY ABOUT NOHO? (SFV)
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 08:44:45 AM »
is the pinkdot still open on la cienega and sunset

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 12:08:22 PM »
I don't know who he blew, but it's a pretty good deal.
word,im lookin right now as well and rent is expensive as fuck right now...ask dude if he can blow someone for me

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 07:36:54 PM »
Van Nuys and North Hollywood can be ghetto as fuck

Glendale and Burbank can be pricey, but closer to the studios and no problems with motherfuckers breaking in and stealing your cassette player for crack rocks.

piffy, i knew VN and noho were diverse but if it's really ghetto then i don't wanna live there.

as far as by the beach, can me and one other afford a decent apartment for 12 or under, or could you say?
north hollywood has really nice parts, van nuys tho'.....not so much. you should stick wit burbank or glendale if saftey and non-ghettoness is a concern.....i stay in a one bedroom duplex on hollywood way on the border of sun valley & burbank and pay roughly about a G a month....but i been there for a minute so a brand new tenent would be lookin' at sumthing a lil' more expensive...but you should check out all the duplexes up and down hollywood way & buena vista, you can find sum really nice spots around there for reasonable rent....no rent control tho....but ideal location for anything entertainment industry related....shit, i just saw dj muggs at the ralphs on buena vista & victory last month so there u go...

his studio is right off of victory... 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ