Author Topic: Errelevent Releases "Bay Area All-Star Remix" Of Single (MP3 SanQuinn/MM/Jacka.)  (Read 129 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

Audio - left click to jump to both tracks
[ur=http://www.dubcnn.com/index2.shtml#newsitem1217890555,9523,l]Errelevent - In The Bay We Hustlin (Remix) (Feat. Dem Hoodstarz, San Quinn, The Jacka & Messy Marv) (Clean)
Errelevent - In The Bay We Hustlin (Remix) (Feat. Dem Hoodstarz, San Quinn, The Jacka & Messy Marv) (Instrumental)[/url]

Errelevent Releases "Bay Area All-Star Remix" Of Single - August 4, 2008 By : Rud

Errelevent has been appearing on Dubcnn since May 2004 when we listed his appearance on a Playa Rae mixtape. Since then we have covered his Heaven Made Hell" compilation with 10sion, his mixtape with DJ Strong "The Best You Never Heard" and most recently a string of singles.

If you have missed any of our prior updates on one of the Bay Area's leading young talents then you can check them all in the Errevelent News & Media Archive.

Those past updates include a single entitled In The Bay We Hustlin featuring San Quinn which is off his "Redefinition" album which was released earlier this year. The lead single received radio spins on 106 KMEL and XM Radio and now Errelevent has lined up his Bay Area All-Star Remix with appearances from Dem Hoodstarz, San Quinn, The Jacka and Messy Marv

Produced by up-and-coming beatsmith Equivalent Exchange, the song takes a cue from the featured artists' previous radio hits and adds a new twist that is sure to heat up the West Coast for the rest of the summer. We have the clean and instrumental versions of the new record for download below - the dirty will be released via iTunes shortly.

Errelevent - In The Bay We Hustlin (Remix) (Feat. Dem Hoodstarz, San Quinn, The Jacka & Messy Marv) (Clean)
Errelevent - In The Bay We Hustlin (Remix) (Feat. Dem Hoodstarz, San Quinn, The Jacka & Messy Marv) (Instrumental)

Enjoy the new music and if you haven't yet then pick up Redefinition today. As ever stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest news and media.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Nick Pro

• Lil Geezy
good lookin dubcnn!  here is the cover for the itunes release:

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
dont sleep!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Dogg Ly Dogg

I used to like this kind of hyphy song but its average so far and Jacka flow sounds kinda weird on it too

Nick Pro

• Lil Geezy
^^
thanks for checking it out

red-one

• Muthafuckin' OG
"the song takes a cue from the featured artists' previous radio hits and adds a new twist"
someone can tell me what's the title of the differents radio hits please
i only know the beat from the jacka "all over me"