Author Topic: Anybody Else Getting In "Game" Mode Right Now?  (Read 996 times)

Black Gloves

Re: Anybody Else Getting In "Game" Mode Right Now?
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2008, 05:56:54 PM »
The only Game Mode I'm gettin' in is domination of Madden '09

thebayinthebildin theres a mixtape called Devils Advocate so you werent trippen lol!!!

Reality Check you damn right, cant wait for that shit!!!

Madden 05 >> All

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2008, 06:27:24 PM »
My Documentary cd is damn near worn out lol ...I bumped that thing for that whole year one of my favorite albums in the past 2-3 years, second if King which is one my personal classics...

Doc's Advocate was just as much as a banger to me but it just didnt keep me hooked as long as The Doc did... I'm not hoping for another Doc but I just wanna hear some new shit...

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

Black Gloves

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2008, 06:35:31 PM »
My Documentary cd is damn near worn out lol ...I bumped that thing for that whole year one of my favorite albums in the past 2-3 years, second if King which is one my personal classics...

Doc's Advocate was just as much as a banger to me but it just didnt keep me hooked as long as The Doc did... I'm not hoping for another Doc but I just wanna hear some new shit...

"second if King is one of my personal classics..."

huh?

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2008, 06:59:11 PM »
The Documentary is a classic hands down IMO & one of my favorite albums of all time! Doctor's Advocate was dope but wasn't quite on the same level as The Documentary. L.A.X. will probably be better than Doctor's advocate but not quite as good as The Documentary..we'll see though. I'll be picking up a copy of L.A.X. no doubt 1st day it hits stores!

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2008, 07:05:00 PM »
Yeah evrytime a new game cd getting ready to come out i always find my self bumping alot more game its gets u pumped for his album. Ive been bumping alot of the mixtapes latelly like YouKnowWhatItIs series (all of them), Stop Snitching Stop Lying, Ghost Unit, The Journal, and a few others. I hope YKWIIVol 5 drops soon, cant wait for the LAX too.

BTW has anyone seen the Devil Advocate DVD or beter yet anyone got it?? I heard it was dope

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2008, 07:21:42 PM »
My Documentary cd is damn near worn out lol ...I bumped that thing for that whole year one of my favorite albums in the past 2-3 years, second is King(T.I) which is one my personal classics...

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2008, 07:22:12 PM »

"second if King is one of my personal classics..."

huh?

I mean my personal classics in the past 2-3 years

Black Gloves

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2008, 07:29:00 PM »
My Documentary cd is damn near worn out lol ...I bumped that thing for that whole year one of my favorite albums in the past 2-3 years, second is King(T.I) which is one my personal classics...

ooh aight i gotchu now..

Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2008, 07:29:53 PM »
ayo smoke um, just curious

what are your thoughts on the T.I. song "no matter what?" is it trash?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Gloves

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2008, 07:38:02 PM »
ayo smoke um, just curious

what are your thoughts on the T.I. song "no matter what?" is it trash?

no matter what..is that the song where takes subliminals at shawty lo? the first track he released from this album?

if thats the joint then i think that joint it dope as hell...the rest TRASH..ti got some joints i like

No Matter What (if thats the song)
24's
ASAP
Top Back
Bring Em Out
Rubber Band Man
Let's Get Away
U Dont Know Me
Motivation
What U Know About That
Why You Wanna (Remix) ft Trey Songz
Live In The Sky
Stand Up Guy

But hes TRASH on the MIC...just cuz he got some hot SONGS doesnt mean hes dope on the MIC...im tired of people thinkin this dude is somekinda lyricist or even the best in the game right now.

Mostly the people who say that are teenagers but still god damn the way people overrated him.

He's a waaay below average spitter but can make dope songs thats it.

He has a nice delivery thats all.

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2008, 07:45:08 PM »
^fair enough

Black Gloves

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2008, 08:06:16 PM »
^fair enough

yeah but dont you ever disrespect Game like that again bringin in TI's name in his threads.

game topics are strictly confidential..only real niggaz be here we dont have time for that childish ti shit.

he belongs on 106 and park with lil wayne

Lunatic

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2008, 08:10:58 PM »
^fair enough

yeah but dont you ever disrespect Game like that again bringin in TI's name in his threads.

game topics are strictly confidential..only real niggaz be here we dont have time for that childish ti shit.

he belongs on 106 and park with lil wayne
lol honestly i made a mistake..i was supposed to post that in the thread about the upcoming albums dropping, don't know how the fuck i posted it here

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2008, 09:00:20 PM »
Yeah evrytime a new game cd getting ready to come out i always find my self bumping alot more game its gets u pumped for his album. Ive been bumping alot of the mixtapes latelly like YouKnowWhatItIs series (all of them), Stop Snitching Stop Lying, Ghost Unit, The Journal, and a few others. I hope YKWIIVol 5 drops soon, cant wait for the LAX too.

BTW has anyone seen the Devil Advocate DVD or beter yet anyone got it?? I heard it was dope

I own both the cd and the dvd and yeahh they both pretty dope...I got em at my local newbury comics about the time The Documentary dropped..

Invincible

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2008, 09:10:11 PM »
I'm actually not anticipating this as much as a few months ago. Since Game's Pain leaked (boring song), my anticipation went down. Looking forward to Ice Cube much more.