Author Topic: Anybody Else Getting In "Game" Mode Right Now?  (Read 997 times)

Lunatic

Anybody Else Getting In "Game" Mode Right Now?
« on: August 10, 2008, 12:25:48 PM »
been bumping The Documentary & Doctor's Advocate a lot over the last 2 days, really feeling like "LAX" is as close as it truly is..i am fucking excited 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

AnybodyKilla

Re: Anybody Else Getting In "Game" Mode Right Now?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 12:29:20 PM »
Yup was bumpin The Documentary last nite, damnnn what a fuckin album, one of my fav albums of all time hands down, every god damn song on there is crazy. Imma bump DA today, thats a dope ass album too, but id give an extra point to The Documentary just cause basically every song on there i like, where as DA there was about 2 i wasnt feeling, but still both are classics. Cant wait for L.A.X.!!!

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 12:43:32 PM »
game is buzzin all n da streets.. even here crip niggas talkin bout the movie and album...he should do good numbers..

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 12:48:04 PM »
Ya, I ve been bumpin alota Game stuff lately....Whens the album gonna leak?

I wasnt feelin that track with Neyo that came out, or that Superman track.  But Im still pretty sure LAX is gonna be off the hook!

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 12:49:12 PM »
Ya, I ve been bumpin alota Game stuff lately....Whens the album gonna leak?

I wasnt feelin that track with Neyo that came out, or that Superman track.  But Im still pretty sure LAX is gonna be off the hook!
Album won't leak til around Aug19th the earliest probably, 20th-22nd more likely; who cares though, go cop it
well neither the ne-yo track u heard nor superman is on lax; ne-yo 1 is a leftover and superman is a mixtape cut
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Miez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 01:03:58 PM »
never listened to him

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 01:34:06 PM »
Lol okay so I'm not the only person who goes into "Game mode".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 01:39:31 PM »
Yup same here. With today being the 10th, Ice Cube is in stores on the 19th, we should have his album within the next day or two.....then I anticipate Game's album to be ripped a day or two after that. This next week should be very interesting times on thet DubCC message board.  8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2008, 01:51:42 PM »
Sure. With years it has shown that Game is one of the rare artists left that creates an event for hip-hop when his album drops, especially on the Westcoast.. Nowadays all we get is 1 or 2 singles and album fallin off the charts in 2,3 weeks and of course the music being made with low costs. Game on the other hand knows how to promote himself and has a big budget album with top notch producers.

Right now, I have Documentary in my car, personal classic for me. Only track I skip is Don't Worry, which is one of the most boring Dre beats. Oh, and Put You On The Game is like an orgasm for your ears in a good stereo  :P
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 01:57:02 PM by Meho »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2008, 01:56:46 PM »
Sure. With years it has shown that Game is one of the rare artists left that creates an event for hip-hop when his album drops. Nowadays all we get is 1 or 2 singles and album fallin off the charts in 2,3 weeks and of course the music being made with low costs. Game on the other hand knows how to promote himself and has a big budget album with top notch producers.

Right now, I have Documentary in my car, personal classic for me. Only track I skip is Don't Worry, which is one of the most boring Dre beats. Oh, and Put You On The Game is like an orgasm for your ears in a good stereo  :P

LMAO yah man. It is a fuckin event, people anticipate his album months n months in advance. He really does know how to promote his album, im positive hes gonna do good numbers. Im thinking AT LEAST 275k the first week, but im pretty sure its gonna be in the 300's. But w/e he sells the album better be damn good!!!

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2008, 02:04:27 PM »
i used to like game when he came out with the documentary....then he dropped devils advocate....that was garbage cant believe i paid for that

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2008, 02:05:28 PM »
Sure. With years it has shown that Game is one of the rare artists left that creates an event for hip-hop when his album drops, especially on the Westcoast.. Nowadays all we get is 1 or 2 singles and album fallin off the charts in 2,3 weeks and of course the music being made with low costs. Game on the other hand knows how to promote himself and has a big budget album with top notch producers.

I like Don't Worry alot  8) Pretty much hate Special though, can't stand the beat
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2008, 02:07:23 PM »

I like Don't Worry alot  8) Pretty much hate Special though, can't stand the beat

Dont Worry was one of the weakest joints on the album imo. Special was one of my fav though!!!

i used to like game when he came out with the documentary....then he dropped devils advocate....that was garbage cant believe i paid for that

Its called Doctors Advocate not Devils Advocate LOL!!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2008, 02:08:16 PM »
"Devil's Advocate", as in the mixtape?

or were you referring to his 2nd album, "The Doctor's Advocate"?

Black Gloves

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2008, 02:17:14 PM »

"i AM the west, but if theres one artist i hate its Game. Cant wait until he retires"

yeah so alll of that becuase of 1 album u didnt like?

hahahahah sure doesnt sound like that white boy (no offense to the other white dudes tho, they cool)