Author Topic: Looking for rappers for street Album  (Read 132 times)

Fokis

• Lil Geezy
Looking for rappers for street Album
« on: August 12, 2008, 10:46:46 AM »
Peace, my name is Fokis I am reaching out to you because I am doing a street album that will be on hiphopgame. com and various other sites as a free download. its a myspace theme street album that i am doing to collaborate with talented producers and artists that “Talented” and need exposure. the bottom line is we are all splitting the costs for Recording/mixing, cover art, mastering and the hiring of a publicist for 1 month which will get us maximum exposure, reviews, write ups and some interviews.

Ever since I released my single “Pandemonium” Ft. Joell Ortiz and my other 2 records produced by Focus from aftermath ent. “Cant you see” and “Do What It Do” Ft. Mistah F.A.B & Young Dre The Truth I have been getting a lot of love from various hip-hop websites like hiphopdx. com , 2dopeboyz.com, nahright.com, hiphopgame.com dubcnn.com and much more (please Google and see for ya self) anyway all these sites get a lot of traffic and I want to take full advantage of the fact that they want product from me. I figured to do collaborative projects and that way I can get music out consistently and at the same time give opportunities to other talented people looking for outlets.

If you’re interested please contact me and I can fill u in on all the details. The objective is to work together and lighten the load on everyone. If we all want the same thing it only makes sense. Peace