Author Topic: Rob G feat Lil keke & Slim Thug - Reppin' My Block video  (Read 166 times)

ABN

Rob G feat Lil keke & Slim Thug - Reppin' My Block video
« on: August 14, 2008, 05:04:16 AM »
Keke killed it

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
Re: Rob G feat Lil keke & Slim Thug - Reppin' My Block video
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 06:58:30 AM »
That Kane beat is hard 8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 06:10:06 PM »
Props!

Keke is mad underrated.

kemizt

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 09:15:23 PM »
keke is

but he reached his peek ..he aint got it nomore.. keke fell off once fat pat died...

ABN

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 03:37:59 AM »
keke is

but he reached his peek ..he aint got it nomore.. keke fell off once fat pat died...

thatīs true. but if Pat was alive i believe that both he and Keke wouldīve taken their shit to the next level. i miss Pat like crazy, itīs super fucked up to listen to the track Ghetto Dreams today.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 03:59:59 AM »
Yo When's Keke's new shit coming?

kemizt

ABN

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 04:12:24 AM »
Yo When's Keke's new shit coming?
i really donīt think heīll release anything on T.Farris/Swishahouse. so until he goes independent i donīt weīll see another album from Keke in a long ass time. he got that video with Baby out right now if you havenīt seen it.

ekmek

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008, 06:34:05 AM »
sick track
video is ok ..

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2008, 07:52:51 AM »
keke is

thatīs true. but if Pat was alive i believe that both he and Keke wouldīve taken their shit to the next level. i miss Pat like crazy, itīs super fucked up to listen to the track Ghetto Dreams today.

pat was already gettin 2 the next level.. keke was catchin up quickly

if pat lived to push his album...usin his mouthpiece..not d-wrecks...he coulda did more that 200,000.he did......kuz pat had the gift of gab... mean green loved that boy, he had the connections.. kuz wreckshop was fuckin em anyway

all the mic wreckers in the s.u.c got their bread from doin shows..n a screw pat,big moe, keke, al-d show got sold out quicker than some of these majors..and these mixtape local cats...

ghetto dreams is easy to listen to.. kuz i remember him bein happy as shit about it...1 of his last concerts before the infamous one that got em killed.. i remember him performin a bunch of songs from it..freestylin..bein pat... it was good to see him n big bro on stage too..

what album thats super fucked up to listen to is.. throwed in the game...kuz wrecked use pat image to sell a bunch of bullshit artist.. that wasnt e.s.g, pymp tyte or spm...

boys over at swishahouse.. sayin the album should be droppin next week.. dont hold ya breath.. keke useta drop a album every 3 months before he went to the nawf..him n mc eiht was runnin neck to neck droppin albums.. seem like everytime eiht dropped a album..keke would drop 1-2 albums back to back..

he get to the house.. quiet as fuck..

ABN

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2008, 07:56:08 AM »
^word, and i heard that Pat freestyled a lot of songs on Ghetto Dreams which is amazing. and the album is easy to listen to but the song Ghetto Dreams is fucked up to listen to. Body Roc is still the shit, Big Steve was pretty dope aswell. i read on wikipedia that he comitted suicide but then i read a Screw interviewed that said he got killed.