Author Topic: Game Vs. Jigga - It's coming!  (Read 1335 times)

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

Game Vs. Jigga - It's coming!
« on: August 13, 2008, 10:04:16 AM »
Source: Allhiphop.com

"Well, my boy JP finally met Jay and said he didn’t know anything to say to Jigga so he just asked him about The Game. I cannot verify, but JP said he said, “When you gonna go at The Game” and Jay just laughed and said, “We ain’t even f**kin with him…we gonna let him commit suicide.” At this time, The Game was on magazine covers with a gun to his head and talking a lot about suicide and stuff. I heard that this story has gone from JP to illseed to The Game and The Game is really mad. So, now I sort of believe The Game’s new song “Superman,” clearly a Soulja Boy diss is also a slight at Jay-Z. Remember, on Kingdom Come, Jay-Z was rapping as Superman returning to save Hip-Hop. We’ll see!"

They removed the comments on the page due to spamming but illseed stated he has audio to back this up! Get'em Game! I don't think Jigga really want it with the nigga Game.

Update:

"audio is on the way. i dont make up anything. i speak what i hear, but as it relates to jayz and the game - trust me you gonna put your lil foot in your big mouth." - illseed
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 10:37:38 AM by LOS SKANLESS NATIVE »

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game Vs. Jigga - It's coming!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 10:07:09 AM »
lol i doubt Hov is even interested...as he said b4...we will just let Game kill himself (basically dudes a joke in his eyes)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 10:11:21 AM »
Wow....I heard about Jay sayin that like 2 years ago

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 10:12:46 AM »
lol i doubt Hov is even interested...as he said b4...we will just let Game kill himself (basically dudes a joke in his eyes)

Lol I just think Jigga been hatin on the nigga since the beginning cuz Game shitted on Bleek and the Young Gunz majorly.

"the take ova/ the new j hova" - Game

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 10:14:13 AM »

"Well, my boy JP finally met Jay and said he didn’t know anything to say to Jigga so he just asked him about The Game. I cannot verify, but JP said he said, “When you gonna go at The Game” and Jay just laughed and said, “We ain’t even f**kin with him…we gonna let him commit suicide.” At this time, The Game was on magazine covers with a gun to his head and talking a lot about suicide and stuff. I heard that this story has gone from JP to illseed to The Game and The Game is really mad. So, now I sort of believe The Game’s new song “Superman,” clearly a Soulja Boy diss is also a slight at Jay-Z. Remember, on Kingdom Come, Jay-Z was rapping as Superman returning to save Hip-Hop. We’ll see!"

They removed the comments on the page due to spamming but illseed stated he has audio to back this up! Get'em Game! I don't think Jigga really want it with the nigga Game.

Somebody said that Jay-Z said exactly the same thing to him at Wimbledon. Smells like BS.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 10:15:46 AM »

Somebody said that Jay-Z said exactly the same thing to him at Wimbledon. Smells like BS.

Its from the same story.  http://illseed.wordpress.com/2008/07/07/a-classic-jay-z-story-the-roc-at-wimbledon/

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 10:19:32 AM »
Man Fuck Jay-Z

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 10:31:47 AM »
not only is this whole "jay z" interview fake but it was 2 months ago, and the superman wasnt a diss at souljaboy lmao

BUT

i think game wants this beef more then anyone lol..

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 10:34:56 AM »

Lol I just think Jigga been hatin on the nigga since the beginning cuz Game shitted on Bleek and the Young Gunz majorly.

THAT COULD BE FOR TRUE...ALSO THE MAYBACH/BUTTON UP LINE OF COURSE FROM HIGHER

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 10:39:56 AM »
not only is this whole "jay z" interview fake but it was 2 months ago, and the superman wasnt a diss at souljaboy lmao

BUT

"audio is on the way. i dont make up anything. i speak what i hear, but as it relates to jayz and the game - trust me you gonna put your lil foot in your big mouth." -illseed

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 10:52:54 AM »

BUT

"audio is on the way. i dont make up anything. i speak what i hear, but as it relates to jayz and the game - trust me you gonna put your lil foot in your big mouth." -illseed

audio of what?? theres nothing to post audi up off, illseed is a proven liar homie

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Al

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 12:02:04 PM »
game will destroy jay z,dont think jay z will want it with game imo. oh yeah n fuck jay z

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008, 12:35:02 PM »
you cant even really fuck with jay at this point....he's put in too much work and his paper is too long.

niggas wouldnt be getting cake like they are in the game if it werent for jay.

I love games music and shit but I see all these dudes lining up to throw dirt at jayz and it just seems like a waste of energy that could be placed elsewhere.

D~Nice

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 12:37:47 PM »

That ain't hating. I know Game did not think Jay was just going to sit there and let him just diss Bleek and the Young Guns like that.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2008, 12:53:39 PM »
i agree.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.